Prince Harry Current Events 21: June-November 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if it was a slow week in the press-does everything that a royal says or their actions have to be reported to the press?

I think Prince Harry was trying to be nice to the girl that won the award honoring his mom. He might sometimes feel that way about his hair. I would think someone who consels people and won an award won't go to the press about another person's problem.

Poor Harry-He is going to have to learn the hard way about his public role.:ermm:

^Thats exactly what I was going to say. I'm sure his friends tease him about it sometimes but it can't be that bad! I think he was just trying to relate to the little girl, which is great! Thats a good quality for someone in his position to have. In my personal opinion, Harry's red hair is what makes him so cute!

It seems that Harry was trying to help someone who was being bullied for something. and once again they made it a joke. I think it is wonderful that Harry sees the pain bullying can bring and was trying to help and encourage someone.

lol, check out this link (Harry photoshopped):

From The Magazine : Radar Online

Do they really expect people to believe that Prince Harry would pose in his boxers for a picture. And the article is total rubbish if you ask me.

Last edited:
lol, check out this link (Harry photoshopped):

From The Magazine : Radar Online

Do they really expect people to believe that Prince Harry would pose in his boxers for a picture. And the article is total rubbish if you ask me.

:lol: I don't think they expect anyone to believe it's real. It looks like a parody, the photoshopped picture and the article, with the crushed beer cans at his feet. I have to laugh despite myself. I do think it's hilarious, and Harry looks hot! :ROFLMAO:

:lol: I don't think they expect anyone to believe it's real. It looks like a parody, the photoshopped picture and the article, with the crushed beer cans at his feet. I have to laugh despite myself. I do think it's hilarious, and Harry looks hot! :ROFLMAO:

Agreed. Its so obviously tampered with. I think its meant to be a joke. :ROFLMAO:

Same news in a Mexican newspaper "
EFE
El Universal
Londres, Inglaterra
Domingo 19 de agosto de 2007
08:44 El príncipe Harry, el hijo menor de Carlos de Inglaterra, ha pedido a su novia, Chelsy Davy

Indeed he does, or whoever it is under those knickers!:blush:

^When was this party? I didn't even know he was still playing polo.

^When was this party? I didn't even know he was still playing polo.
As a guards officer, he will always be expected to play for his team, unless he signals that he is no longer interested in playing. The club does have new players coming along all the time and will of course always field the best team they can.

The event they are talking about was in 2006, The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Council has imposed restrictions on the club, after holding hearings to discuss the matter.

What a sweet story! Both Prince Harry and Prince William seem to have good hearts and to be caring men. :flowers:

Since I find it inappropriate to post this on the Diana-memorial-site I just want to say that I find Harry hot! His voice is much deeper and his shoulders are much broader than William´s. Plus his speech at today´s memorial service will make him IMO even more popular compared with William.
I´m worried though about his chose of girlfriend: Chelsy may be a sign that he´s still a little boyish and therefore I hope he´ll find another one in a few years....

I think though that as CD matures, so will her vices and how she handles herself.

I had the opportunity to view the Diana Memorial through BBC. I found it absolutely wonderful and warm. The Princes have outdone themselves in putting together two programs in honour of their mother.

Prince Harry was very composed as he stressed to those in attendance and those of us who had the opportunity in other ways to join this memorial, the warmth and love both princes and mother had for one another. My hat is off to both sons and fine work for those who helped the princes in putting together the celebration of the late Princess' life.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we saw Princess Diana's legacy in action at the memorial through her sons. I am excited for the future of the royal family in Great Britian. It is alive and well.:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked at both Princes in the video, and actually I found Prince William's shoulders to be as broad as Prince Harry's, maybe just slightly broader. Prince William does look a bit leaner than Prince Harry, but they're both tall and lean with broad shoulders.

I think Prince William's shoulders are probably a bit wider because of his years of swimming and water polo, but Prince Harry is definitely exciting; and maybe even more interesting to look at than Prince William.

I just listened to the service again on the BBC website, and both Princes have very deep voices, but I think Prince William's voice is just slightly deeper.
I must admit that Prince Harry is the hotter of the two princes though! I think that if Prince William were more outgoing in his manner, he might be more exciting.
The link below shows the service in it's entirety.

BBC NEWS | UK | Prince Harry leads Diana tributes

Well its still sweet of him to wake up early to go get her himself. Most people with his wealth would have sent a driver or something. I'm sure she got over it quick.
Some of the people commenting on the first article are being quite rude towards Harry about it.

Ah, I should have come here first. I just posted the same links in Chelsy's thread. Well, Harry will always be there for his girl. Even though sometimes he screws up this or that, times or terminals or whatever, he comes around and says he is sorry. How can she hold a grudge against that face? :)

Well its still sweet of him to wake up early to go get her himself. Most people with his wealth would have sent a driver or something. I'm sure she got over it quick.
Some of the people commenting on the first article are being quite rude towards Harry about it.

It looks like Harry either was sleeping in his clothes or does construction work on the side.:)

Harry walking
Harry running or striding or walking quickly
Chelsy Davy
Harry and Chelsy seated in a car​

Where's the "rage"?​

Well, if Duncan from the Sun sees rage, what more can we say? It must be true, right? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom