The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 07:43 AM
Heir Apparent

No signs of rage, just a young Lady, who was frustrated to be greeted like a Rock star.
Harry just confused the terminal, it can happen to anyone. You are not going to question anyone's feeling, just because he confused the terminal.

Will Harrry and Chelsy's affair survive her two-year stay in Britain?

Their romance flourished while she loved 6,000 miles away. But as hungover Harry couldn't even meet her plane on time, will their affair survive?

It was a clumsy start to Chelsy's new life in Britain where she is due to take up a place on a two-year law course at Leeds University in a fortnight.
It also raises questions about how the millionaire's daughter from Zimbabwe and the Queen's 22-year-old grandson will cope now that they are finally living in the same country.
For the moment, it seems that the days when their relationship revolved around luxury holidays and romantic African safaris are over.
As soon as Chelsy arrived on British soil this week, their relationship was placed on a totally different footing.
Chelsy may once have been viewed as girlfriend rather than marriage material.
But not any more. "They are very committed to each other and this is the next step in their relationship," said a source close to the Prince. "

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 09-08-2007, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
No signs of rage, just a young Lady, who was frustrated to be greeted like a Rock star.
Harry just confused the terminal, it can happen to anyone. You are not going to question anyone's feeling, just because he confused the terminal.
Well, last time I checked, my name wasn't Duncan Larcombe. I just shared the article, but can't take credits for writing it.

Old 09-09-2007, 08:51 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
I think this was long after the airport incident. Harry doesn look rather livid!

Harry and Chelsey look alike -- at least their profiles look similar. That, among other things, bodes for a long and secure marriage.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Well this was Chelsey's big intercontinental shift. With no Harry there to even welcome her let alone sheild her from the pirana's it must have been more than a little daunting. As for Harry with his arms spread? IMHO it looks like the universal, non-verbal "I blew it! What can I say?" stance.

As for both of them in the car....:

a. The are both belted in, (which is a very good thing) although the space between them looks like it could accommodate at least two more passengers, and

b. Whatever they want to say or do about the whole mess, they are obviously not enraged enough to vent in the public eye!

Good call from both of them. Against all the accusations that either or both are immature etc. they showed a very mature grace under pressure. (My money is on Harry being well and truely (and not undeservidly) in the dog house!)

On a personal note, I look forward to seeing them together in a more normal day-to-day setting. They have lasted this far against all odds. I don't think that 'real life' is going to be their nemisis.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
Well this was Chelsey's big intercontinental shift. With no Harry there to even welcome her let alone sheild her from the pirana's it must have been more than a little daunting.
Well, even Harry is just one guy. He doesn't have the powers to single-handedly fend off a pack of wolves. But he did send some much better equipped armed police officers in advance of his arrival to help out.
Maybe it is not so daunting "intercontinental shift" for Chelsy as the press are saying. She has been to England many times in her life, even studied there for A Levels, and probably regards parts of the country like a second home. I think she has very close friends who live in Oxford or thereabouts.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
She has been to England many times in her life, even studied there for A Levels, and probably regards parts of the country like a second home. I think she has very close friends who live in Oxford or thereabouts.
But this time she is not just another anonymous (albeit rich) student. This time she is "Prince Harry's Girlfriend", and this time she knew what awaited her at the airport and having him there when she arrived would have leant a lot of moral support. And, like any normal girlfriend, I think she was disappointed that he wasn't there to meet her. Yes, I know that he is "just one guy", but lets face it..... he's her guy!
Old 09-10-2007, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
But this time she is not just another anonymous (albeit rich) student. This time she is "Prince Harry's Girlfriend", and this time she knew what awaited her at the airport and having him there when she arrived would have leant a lot of moral support. And, like any normal girlfriend, I think she was disappointed that he wasn't there to meet her. Yes, I know that he is "just one guy", but lets face it..... he's her guy!
True, he is her guy. So lucky they both are. He is such a cool guy, and she is like perfect for him, or it seems anyway. She has, imho, the right stuff to be in his family. She is strong and confident. She has brains. She will be an enduring force as Princess Harry or Duchess of Somewhere.
Old 09-10-2007, 11:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

Prince harry bad temper at 2.30am in dico with chelsy.

MOREIMAGES.COM HQ
http://i3.uploadem.com/09102007/CpiadeImages4.jpg
http://i3.uploadem.com/09102007/CpiadeImages5.jpg
http://i3.uploadem.com/09102007/CpiadeImages6.jpg
Old 09-11-2007, 09:56 AM

The Telegraph: "Prince Harry in trouble for making Chelsy wait?"
Why did the Telegraph write about the airport scene? Strange.... Guess they can't resist the cheap headline grabbers either?
Old 09-11-2007, 05:14 PM
Serene Highness

These tabloids always try to make something out of nothing when it comes to royals.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:59 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchainho View Post
Prince harry bad temper at 2.30am in dico with chelsy.

MOREIMAGES.COM HQ
http://i3.uploadem.com/09102007/CpiadeImages4.jpg
Let's face it, Harry looked plenty enraged, but who cares? He's even cuter when he's mad.

It's clear that both William and Harry really do hate the media -- most likely since they see them as having caused their mother stress in large part. Anyway it's a safer target to blame than some others that come to mind. Eventually they will get their wish though and the media and paparrazzi will leave them alone.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:27 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinacg View Post
These tabloids always try to make something out of nothing when it comes to royals.
The Telegraph isn't one of the tabloids, though. At least, it didn't used to be. It's the most consistently pro-royal of the serious papers.
Old 09-15-2007, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhontella View Post
Let's face it, Harry looked plenty enraged, but who cares? He's even cuter when he's mad.
I thought he looked irritated with the photographers and tired, but not necessarily angry. And he always looks best (i.e. cutest, sexiest, however you slice it) when kissing Chelsy.
Old 09-15-2007, 10:28 PM
Imperial Majesty

Please remember that birthday wishes should go in this thread:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...hes-12882.html
Old 09-16-2007, 04:43 AM
Gentry

ROYAL EXCLUSIVE Harry pulls out of final date before Chelsy starts at uni She plans tattoo after freshers week ..he calls it CHAVVY Then he takes BROTHER to Ricky show instead of her

People.co.uk - News - THREE HUGE ROWS ROCK ROYAL ROMANCE
Old 09-16-2007, 12:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Maybe this will end this nightmare for both their sakes Henry should focus on his Career although I Agree to some extint that lately hes been very odd with her.
Old 09-16-2007, 02:34 PM
Serene Highness

^what nightmare?
Old 09-16-2007, 06:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

The Relationship it seems a bit rocky,and despite what we see when there together I Think it will end. JMHO I Did not mean to offend
Old 09-16-2007, 11:27 PM
Serene Highness

Your comment wasn't offensive, but calling their relationship a nightmare is bewildering to me. Of course, neither of us really know.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:44 AM
Gentry

'Honeshly ossifer, I've barely tushed a drop you nose..hic!' - Top Stories - News - Mirror.co.uk

Tags
prince harry