The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 05:43 AM
Imperial Majesty

YES, HARRY

EXCLUSIVE Prince proposes on safari, Chelsy says 'I will'.. but no official engagement until after her uni

YES, HARRY - Sunday - News - Sunday Mirror

Old 08-19-2007, 11:43 AM
Aristocracy

Same news in a Mexican newspaper "
EFE
El Universal
Londres, Inglaterra
Domingo 19 de agosto de 2007
08:44 El príncipe Harry, el hijo menor de Carlos de Inglaterra, ha pedido a su novia, Chelsy Davy

Old 08-19-2007, 10:37 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
I don't think they expect anyone to believe it's real. It looks like a parody, the photoshopped picture and the article, with the crushed beer cans at his feet. I have to laugh despite myself. I do think it's hilarious, and Harry looks hot!
Indeed he does, or whoever it is under those knickers!
Old 08-22-2007, 01:38 PM
Imperial Majesty

Harry's polo party could cost club

AN English polo club risks losing its liquor licence after hosting a rowdy party celebrating Prince Harry's victory in a match

AdelaideNow... Harry's polo party could cost club
Old 08-22-2007, 05:59 PM
Serene Highness

^When was this party? I didn't even know he was still playing polo.
Old 08-23-2007, 05:34 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinacg View Post
^When was this party? I didn't even know he was still playing polo.
As a guards officer, he will always be expected to play for his team, unless he signals that he is no longer interested in playing. The club does have new players coming along all the time and will of course always field the best team they can.

The event they are talking about was in 2006, The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Council has imposed restrictions on the club, after holding hearings to discuss the matter.
Old 08-24-2007, 02:59 PM

The Only Prince in the Village
from The Sun online, 24 August 2007
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007390529,00.html
Old 08-25-2007, 10:12 AM
Nobility

What a sweet story! Both Prince Harry and Prince William seem to have good hearts and to be caring men.
Old 08-31-2007, 09:52 AM
Courtier

Since I find it inappropriate to post this on the Diana-memorial-site I just want to say that I find Harry hot! His voice is much deeper and his shoulders are much broader than William´s. Plus his speech at today´s memorial service will make him IMO even more popular compared with William.
I´m worried though about his chose of girlfriend: Chelsy may be a sign that he´s still a little boyish and therefore I hope he´ll find another one in a few years....
Old 08-31-2007, 04:40 PM
Courtier

I think though that as CD matures, so will her vices and how she handles herself.

I had the opportunity to view the Diana Memorial through BBC. I found it absolutely wonderful and warm. The Princes have outdone themselves in putting together two programs in honour of their mother.

Prince Harry was very composed as he stressed to those in attendance and those of us who had the opportunity in other ways to join this memorial, the warmth and love both princes and mother had for one another. My hat is off to both sons and fine work for those who helped the princes in putting together the celebration of the late Princess' life.
Old 09-01-2007, 11:23 AM
Royal Highness

I think we saw Princess Diana's legacy in action at the memorial through her sons. I am excited for the future of the royal family in Great Britian. It is alive and well.
Old 09-01-2007, 11:52 AM
Nobility

I looked at both Princes in the video, and actually I found Prince William's shoulders to be as broad as Prince Harry's, maybe just slightly broader. Prince William does look a bit leaner than Prince Harry, but they're both tall and lean with broad shoulders.

I think Prince William's shoulders are probably a bit wider because of his years of swimming and water polo, but Prince Harry is definitely exciting; and maybe even more interesting to look at than Prince William.

I just listened to the service again on the BBC website, and both Princes have very deep voices, but I think Prince William's voice is just slightly deeper.
I must admit that Prince Harry is the hotter of the two princes though! I think that if Prince William were more outgoing in his manner, he might be more exciting.
The link below shows the service in it's entirety.

BBC NEWS | UK | Prince Harry leads Diana tributes
Old 09-06-2007, 02:28 PM
Courtier

He forget to pick Chelsy up at Airport...

Harry gets an ear-bashing: What happened when he forgot to pick Chelsy up from the airport | the Daily Mail

The Sun Online - News: When Harry didn't meet Chelsy
Old 09-06-2007, 03:33 PM
Serene Highness

Well its still sweet of him to wake up early to go get her himself. Most people with his wealth would have sent a driver or something. I'm sure she got over it quick.
Some of the people commenting on the first article are being quite rude towards Harry about it.
Old 09-06-2007, 06:19 PM

Ah, I should have come here first. I just posted the same links in Chelsy's thread. Well, Harry will always be there for his girl. Even though sometimes he screws up this or that, times or terminals or whatever, he comes around and says he is sorry. How can she hold a grudge against that face?
Old 09-07-2007, 03:42 AM
Gentry

Will and Harry Unlimited - Photo Gallery

i've posted this in chelsy's thread also...she doen't seem upset in this pic..i think she was just upset because of the papparazzi
Old 09-07-2007, 05:50 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinacg View Post
Well its still sweet of him to wake up early to go get her himself. Most people with his wealth would have sent a driver or something. I'm sure she got over it quick.
Some of the people commenting on the first article are being quite rude towards Harry about it.
It looks like Harry either was sleeping in his clothes or does construction work on the side.
Old 09-08-2007, 02:44 AM

Prince Harry in Snapper Rage
by Duncan Larcombe, Royal Correspondent, The Sun
8 September 2007

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Old 09-08-2007, 05:47 AM
Administrator

Harry walking
Harry running or striding or walking quickly
Chelsy Davy
Harry and Chelsy seated in a car

Where's the "rage"?
Old 09-08-2007, 07:33 AM

Well, if Duncan from the Sun sees rage, what more can we say? It must be true, right?

Tags
prince harry