Prince Harry Current Events 20: May-June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all the technicalities would be fulfilled even before the announcement, and by the time the Palace issued such an announcement, the asking of the Queen and Parliament would be only for show. I think by the time anything reaches that stage, the asking of permission is just a formality.

CasiraghiTrio said:
I think all the technicalities would be fulfilled even before the announcement, and by the time the Palace issued such an announcement, the asking of the Queen and Parliament would be only for show. I think by the time anything reaches that stage, the asking of permission is just a formality.
No announcement would be made until the Queen consented or it was to be debated.

Prince Harry training in Alberta

SUFFIELD -- Royalty touched down at CFB Suffield with the arrival of Prince Harry, the third in line to the British throne who is now training at the southern Alberta base for a tour of duty in war-torn Afghanistan

CANOE -- CNEWS - Canada: Prince Harry training in Alberta

"but London media have reported" - Oh it's official then! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Well, everything has a source. There is no reason for anyone to make it up that he is training there.

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like a good sign for him and the possiblity of getting deployed.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Well, everything has a source. There is no reason for anyone to make it up that he is training there.
I wasn't commenting on whether Harry is somewhere or not, or the apparent source at the base, but on this statement:-
"but London media have reported an alternative plan was devised by army officials".

Skydragon said:
I wasn't commenting on whether Harry is somewhere or not, or the apparent source at the base, but on this statement:-
"but London media have reported an alternative plan was devised by army officials".
Oh right, on the supposedly alternative plan to send him to Afghanistan, as if that is much safer than Iraq! :lol:

CasiraghiTrio said:
Oh right, on the supposedly alternative plan to send him to Afghanistan, as if that is much safer than Iraq! :lol:
I don't know why we don't just let the media run the world, they seem to think they have all the answers and what they don't know, they will make up! :ROFLMAO:

CasiraghiTrio said:

And my "source" was my son, who is living in Alberta. He said that there had been rumours for several days now. I assured him that it was quite unlikely that Harry come to Canada.
He was quite happy to say "I told you so" to his mother. :lol:

Nobody has been able to confirm that Harry is in Canada, lets hope it stays that way! :angel:

Prince Harry is in training at a military base in Canada to prepare for a possible British Army deployment to Afghanistan, newspapers reported Sunday.

Last edited:
Skydragon said:
If the Queen agrees and Charles says no, Harry or William can still get married.
If the Queen says no, they have to wait until they are 25 and ask parliament, both houses must agree to the marriage.
While the Queen is alive and the monarch, Charles has no legal say in the matter.

Thanks, Skydragon. Very well put.:)

Skydragon said:
Prince Harry training in Alberta

SUFFIELD -- Royalty touched down at CFB Suffield with the arrival of Prince Harry, the third in line to the British throne who is now training at the southern Alberta base for a tour of duty in war-torn Afghanistan

CANOE -- CNEWS - Canada: Prince Harry training in Alberta

"but London media have reported" - Oh it's official then! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

It sure didn't take long to track our prince down. Bet the media is really chewing at the bit hoping to catch a picture of him off-base somewhere.

Bosana said:
And my "source" was my son, who is living in Alberta. He said that there had been rumours for several days now. I assured him that it was quite unlikely that Harry come to Canada.
He was quite happy to say "I told you so" to his mother. :lol:
:lol: No doubt there were many commications between the Defense Ministry in London and the CO of the base in Alberta. Of course no one was supposed to know about it below the senior brass, but naturally that meant that everyone did! :ROFLMAO:

Lets get this right....
Harry was 8 years old
McCartneys daughter 24....
This happened 14 years ago.....
Is Paul in such need of a bit of extra publicity that he would bring this up? :rolleyes:

Skydragon said:
Lets get this right....
Harry was 8 years old
Is Paul in such need of a bit of extra publicity that he would bring this up? :rolleyes:

Hey! It's not a total stretch! When I was eight I had a crush on much older celebs like Tom Cruise especially. Of course the Cruise crush has simmered seriously a long time ago, but when I was eight, he was hot!:lol:

Skydragon said:
Lets get this right....
Harry was 8 years old

My thoughts as well. Maybe he just wanted to connect his name with one of the princes?

CasiraghiTrio said:
Hey! It's not a total stretch! When I was eight I had a crush on much older celebs like Tom Cruise especially. Of course the Cruise crush has simmered seriously a long time ago, but when I was eight, he was hot!:lol:

I didn't know she was a celebrity. What does she do?

HRH Kimetha said:
I didn't know she was a celebrity. What does she do?
Mary is a photographer I think. :flowers:

HRH Kimetha said:
It sure didn't take long to track our prince down. Bet the media is really chewing at the bit hoping to catch a picture of him off-base somewhere.

I won't believe it till I see picture proof. I'm still believing that he is already in Iracq and this is just razzle-dazzle by the MoD. :lol:

is it possible that macca was just kidding around???

It's not surprising. I wish Harry would just get used to the fact that it's not the trouble for anyone to send him into a dangerous zone like that. He should realize how many backflips have to be done for something like his noble wish to serve alongside his men to take effect. It will put out many backs, and none of them done by Harry, who can sit back and enjoy the good publicity from it. Just so Harry can look the hero, everyone above and below him can work three times as hard....

One of my first thoughts when news about Harry being in the Calgary area came out was actually, "I wonder if he'll hit up Cowboys." I find it kind of odd that he was ID'd though, the legal drinking age there is 18, and he doesn't look that young. Hopefully he'll check out the Stampede too (and I'm sure he will!), it's always worth stopping by.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom