Prince Harry Current Events 18: March 2007-May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the moral boost to the troops over there when Harry is deployed?

cowarth said:
What about the moral boost to the troops over there when Harry is deployed?
Their will be very little in the way of morale boosting. Even when they have dignitaries visit them, all anyone thinks of is security for the visitor and for themselves. Whilst Harry may be seen as 'special' on here (and to the media), to most of the officers, his presence is seen as an even bigger headache and ordinary troops really couldn't care less, except for the added danger he will bring to them, IMO.

Royal Fan said:
To become an Officer and and now hes off Too Iraq Ill to The Lord Each Morning and night that he and his men return safe at home. o and the Head sliced off comment thats very rude uncalled for and imo un-Patriotic

Un-Patriotic? What an extremely weird thing to say.

Besides, I believe no one in here wants anything to happen to him. But sadly, that is a possibility if he goes, especially if he doesn't get extra-protection (if he wants to be like "any other soldier").

Royal Fan said:
May He ineed go as a Tank Commander and may God Protect him and all who serve and may the media Stop all this....Bloody Nonsense What a Racket there all making Philip Served Andrew Served George VI Served Let Henry now for better or worse Fight for Queen and Country
If I recall correctly, all of the prior royal princes served in he Navy not in the ground forces. Perhaps it's just my perception, but there seems to be a higher risk of fatalities in the Army. No IEDs or insurgents on the ocean!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom