Prince Harry Current Events 17: March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cowarth said:
What is Boujis?

It's a London nightclub that Harry and William and their friends (and a pantload of celebrities) visit often.

Harry Expected To Fit Right In In Iraq

Britain's Prince Harry, who is expected to deploy to Iraq later this spring, has begun his Army training.

They are a little behind the times with 'begun his Army training' aren't they? :rolleyes:

Prince Harry current events 14: March 5 2007

Skydragon said:
Harry Expected To Fit Right In In Iraq

Britain's Prince Harry, who is expected to deploy to Iraq later this spring, has begun his Army training.

They are a little behind the times with 'begun his Army training' aren't they? :rolleyes:
agreed,The whole article is a bit off (in the head) like Mr. Roth is confused.
If his unit is deployed to Iraq, Harry will sleep and eat with the other officers and enlisted men and women assigned to Basra, which is exactly what he's said he wants to do.
What dose he mean I thought that MOD and CH had alresdy enounced that he Unit would be deployed. Thank you Skydragon .

Last edited:
Why are the papers printing an out of date story like it is brand new news?

PRINCE HARRY'S BIG SEND-OFF

British royal Prince HARRY will be given a big leaving party at trendy London nightclub Mahiki before he is sent off to fight in Iraq later this year (07).

Prince Harry undergoes Iraq training

Prince Harry is undergoing his last major stint of army training before he and his regiment are deployed to Iraq within a couple of months, the Ministry of Defence said Monday.

Prince on Army exercises

PRINCE Harry is taking part in Army exercises on Salisbury Plain this week as he prepares for his deployment to Iraq.

Lets hope he gets through this phase OK, it is not unknown for some of them to end up with broken bones!

Wow, Harry has had special hostage training.

very good !!
this training goes to very good militates career

Last edited:
cowarth said:
Wow, Harry has had special hostage training.
They all get 'special' hostage training! :rolleyes:

Skydragon said:
They all get 'special' hostage training! :rolleyes:

They should have given that to all the Windsor boys before they went to university!! :lol:
(Because when they are/were surrounded by females, they can tend to feel like hostages.) :ROFLMAO:

The articles I have seen say his tour of duty is six months and that he has already applied for leave for some events this summer, like a private party for Prince William at a club, a polo match, and the Diana concert. I think the six months will be up by the time of Christmas, since it starts in May, according to the articles. They are comparing him a lot to previous royals in battle, but in my opinion, Prince Harry's situation is much more perilous than even his grandfather's in the second world war. The situation in Iraq is so totally different from any previous war, that comparisons to the decoy mission of Prince Andrew in the Falklands (while that was very dangerous) still just don't quite pan out. Prince Harry is very brave. I will be hoping everyday that he and his men are doing well and that they will return home with all their limbs in working order! :sad:

The only leave Harry has applied for and been granted is the 2 weeks that specifically includes the concert for his mother. They are all entitled to 2 weeks R+R and his posting appears to be the normal 6 months. :flowers:

Skydragon said:
The only leave Harry has applied for and been granted is the 2 weeks that specifically includes the concert for his mother. They are all entitled to 2 weeks R+R and his posting appears to be the normal 6 months. :flowers:

Ok. Now that I think about it, I think it was one of the tabloids or else one of the careless "news" reproductions, that added the embellishment of a "party for William at boujis (or whereever)" and of course, the tabs always want to portray Harry as playing too much polo, hehe. Not that it's particularly far-fetched, and in fairness, one might expect him to get up to some of his old tricks during the last fortnight of August. He is "Haz" after all. ;)

CasiraghiTrio said:
Ok. Now that I think about it, I think it was one of the tabloids or else one of the careless "news" reproductions, that added the embellishment of a "party for William at boujis (or whereever)" and of course, the tabs always want to portray Harry as playing too much polo, hehe. Not that it's particularly far-fetched, and in fairness, one might expect him to get up to some of his old tricks during the last fortnight of August. He is "Haz" after all. ;)
After the rounds of the family greetings and the concert, he will probably turn to Bouji's. :lol: The problem they all seem to have on R+R is boredom, but I'm sure his friends will ensure that doesn't happen! :rolleyes:

Skydragon said:
Soldiers are deployed for a year in the USA.

cowarth said:
What tip did he leave?;)
It's not a restaurant, it's a roadside fast food outlet, so I wouldn't think he left any tip. :lol:

Skydragon said:
It's not a restaurant, it's a roadside fast food outlet, so I wouldn't think he left any tip. :lol:
Thank you for clarifying?

Jo of Palatine said:
I wonder what his Dad will have to say about that....;)
Be embarrassed, that he ate fried food.

Jo of Palatine said:
I wonder what his Dad will have to say about that....;)
"You do realise it is not organic". At least they grill the bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes and sausages. They do fry the chips and fried bread, microwave the baked beans, but poach the eggs.

Now I'm very hungry, and that sounds like a great English breakfast!!

Skydragon said:
"You do realise it is not organic". At least they grill the bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes and sausages. They do fry the chips and fried bread, microwave the baked beans, but poach the eggs.
Somebody put a DUH sticker on me please. :)

cowarth said:
Somebody put a DUH sticker on me please. :)
Why? I only know because we had been stuck in a traffic jam with the children on our way back from Aberdeen airport. Restaurants/cafe's are scarce and so we stopped at the Little Chef, where everyone (except me) had the Olympic Breakfast, which they serve all day. :flowers: My mob are gannets, they all also had marmalade or cinnamon toast, orange juice and coffee! I think one of them also had maple syrup pancakes! :bunny:

Skydragon, you have just made me determined to find the nearest restaurant in the U.S. that's comparable to Little Chef, and tuck into a fantastic brunch meal!! :lol: :ROFLMAO:

It sounds to me like Harry had been working hard and worked up a real appetite. Sometimes you just need those extra calories.

Skydragon said:
Why? I only know because we had been stuck in a traffic jam with the children on our way back from Aberdeen airport. Restaurants/cafe's are scarce and so we stopped at the Little Chef, where everyone (except me) had the Olympic Breakfast, which they serve all day. :flowers: My mob are gannets, they all also had marmalade or cinnamon toast, orange juice and coffee! I think one of them also had maple syrup pancakes! :bunny:

I can just hear Prince Charles giving Haz a rough time on this one. "Dad, come on, really, I can't do your fresh lettace and poached salmon after a day of eight count body builders, geez....besides, I know the bacon and all that is horrid, pigs injected with hormones, whatever, but DARN it's just so GOOOOD!":lol: That's my problem, seriously. I love Prince Charles and in fact everyone who goes organic and eats everything right. I'm so lazy about these things, and such a sucker for a juicy cheeseburger! I hardly ever eat fast food, but when I do have the 'treat' it's awesome, though I hate myself for it in retrospect. :rolleyes:

TonyaR said:
Skydragon, you have just made me determined to find the nearest restaurant in the U.S. that's comparable to Little Chef, and tuck into a fantastic brunch meal!! :lol: :ROFLMAO:

It sounds to me like Harry had been working hard and worked up a real appetite. Sometimes you just need those extra calories.

I've been to a Little Chef years ago and their Full English Breakfast (as it was called then) was quite good. Nothing out of the ordinary but for a restaurant along a motorway it was better than I thought it would be. And the restaurant was perfectly clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom