The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 11:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Royal prince is Hal Capone
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006470865,00.html

Old 10-14-2006, 03:03 AM
Nobility

Post Prince Harry current events 11: August 2006-

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleyesonarmani
Here are some more pictures of Harry arriving or departing an airport to see Chelsy. There are more at Newscom.

http://www.zpicturegroup.com/search_...T.x=0&SBMT.y=0
This link dose me no good unless I am a member

Old 10-14-2006, 11:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
Harry's love flight
Harry 'wants Chelsy to live with him'
Prince Harry Tries To Persuade Girlfriend Of Moving To England

There's no stopping a British prince from being away from the one he loves. Prince Harry recently flew 6,000 miles on Thursday so he could beg his South African girlfriend to move to England and reside with him in the country permanently.
If Chelsy were to move to the Uk it could be the beginning of the end for this couple.
Old 10-14-2006, 02:59 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star
If Chelsy were to move to the Uk it could be the beginning of the end for this couple.
I think you are right and I think that Chelsy knows this full well. Once she moved to the UK the press would just tear her to shreds. Maybe she has a bit more sense in her than I thought.
Old 10-14-2006, 04:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpie8907
I think you are right and I think that Chelsy knows this full well. Once she moved to the UK the press would just tear her to shreds. Maybe she has a bit more sense in her than I thought.
To be honest I don't think it's even a case of the press ripping her apart. Their relationship has always been based on distance, so if she were to move, being together all the time could have a negative effect.
Old 10-14-2006, 09:25 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star
To be honest I don't think it's even a case of the press ripping her apart. Their relationship has always been based on distance, so if she were to move, being together all the time could have a negative effect.
Cornet Wales is in te Army he won't always be with Chelsy all the time. This espically true if Cornet Wales get deployed some were not in England.
Skydragon is he really not allowed to wear this T-shirt? Then why is he? Could he have been doing the Troop Leader and the Para training at the same time or dose this mean that he will be doing the training early next year?
Old 10-15-2006, 06:10 AM
Commoner

Here is an article about Chelsy's Birthday Party with Pictures
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/princeharry.shtml
Old 10-15-2006, 06:37 AM
Courtier

The party seemed just AWSOME
drinks and fun!!! harry looks hot, so does chelsy.
now we know her birthday october 12 lol
I can't believe those tabloids, they have the picture of the TOILET that chelsy and harry were making out
isn't harry just a caring-cute-hot boyfriend? his dreamy
Old 10-15-2006, 08:09 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpusa1981
Skydragon is he really not allowed to wear this T-shirt? Then why is he? Could he have been doing the Troop Leader and the Para training at the same time or dose this mean that he will be doing the training early next year?
No, unless he has successfully completed the arduous and exacting Parachute training course, it is quite rightly very bad form to wear the 1st Para T-shirt, (the colour of the t-shirt denotes which parachute battalion).

Normally training as a troop leader does not allow for extra training in other regiments. Sadly you can buy these T-shirts from a variety of government surplus stores.
Old 10-15-2006, 08:15 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
I know that others will vehemently disagree, but I still think that Harry should go into a former hot spot, like Kosovo, Bosnia or the Balkans. That is my own opinion.
Then I and every other parent, want my children pulled out of any hotspots, because they are as important to me as Harry is to his relatives! He is no more vital to the running of this country than anyone else.
No I hear you say, it is after all what they signed up for, have been put through training for, been paid for. The armed forces were never supposed to be like a safe little 'sewing circle'!

If Harry is stopped from serving, it would be an insult to every other parent whose children are in danger zones! As for Bosnia, Kosova or any other former hotspot, do you really think he would be any 'safer' there?
Old 10-15-2006, 09:55 AM
Royal Highness

CHELSY'S MOVE TO BRITAIN
By Justin Penrose
PRINCE Harry's girlfriend Chelsy Davy is to move to the UK so she can be closer to him.
http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/t...name_page.html
Old 10-15-2006, 10:32 AM
Heir Apparent

So Harry did manage to convince Chelsy!

How about this sentence from the article posted by Incas.
Quote:
The prince was later seen in deep conversation with Chelsy's parents
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 10-15-2006, 12:17 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
So Harry did manage to convince Chelsy!

How about this sentence from the article posted by Incas.
Oh no, another Mirror exclusive!
Old 10-15-2006, 12:23 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
No, unless he has successfully completed the arduous and exacting Parachute training course, it is quite rightly very bad form to wear the 1st Para T-shirt, (the colour of the t-shirt denotes which parachute battalion).

Normally training as a troop leader does not allow for extra training in other regiments. Sadly you can buy these T-shirts from a variety of government surplus stores.
thank you. I those shirts beinsold on ebay.co.uk and if i wanted to icould even buy them. Skydragon,how is it so bad?
Old 10-15-2006, 12:31 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpusa1981
thank you. I those shirts beinsold on ebay.co.uk and if i wanted to icould even buy them. Skydragon,how is it so bad?
Yes you could buy them from ebay (I should think) or any government surplus store on the net, but the men who are entitled to wear them have trained really hard to earn the privilage of wearing them, so why would you want to?

To me, it is the same as someone who passes him/herself off as being a medical doctor, without even having been to university.
Old 10-15-2006, 11:18 PM
Royal Highness

While I agree with Skydragon's point about the soldiers worked hard to wear their uniform, I think it's also a nod of respect for untrained civilians to wear t-shirts of the unit. Afterall, a t-shirt is not like a full dress uniform. When I was in New York not too long after 9/11, I saw a lot of people wearing t-shirts and jackets with FDNY (Fire Department NY) or NYPD (New York Police Department). Took me awhile to catch on, at first thinking why there were so many firefighters and police in the city. Until someone pointed out that they were just ordinary people who wore the logos to honor the two groups.
Old 10-16-2006, 12:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Harry to Chelsy: I luvya Dubya
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006480077,00.html

Will Chelsy move to UK?
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...547153,00.html
Old 10-16-2006, 12:23 AM
Courtier

That second article is interesting, the stuff about a post-graduate degree. No one else in the Royal Family has one. I think Chelsy is a lot smarter then people give her credit for.

Map for the British Royals
Old 10-16-2006, 02:19 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incas
While I agree with Skydragon's point about the soldiers worked hard to wear their uniform, I think it's also a nod of respect for untrained civilians to wear t-shirts of the unit. Afterall, a t-shirt is not like a full dress uniform. When I was in New York not too long after 9/11, I saw a lot of people wearing t-shirts and jackets with FDNY (Fire Department NY) or NYPD (New York Police Department). Took me awhile to catch on, at first thinking why there were so many firefighters and police in the city. Until someone pointed out that they were just ordinary people who wore the logos to honor the two groups.
Harry weas a ( para unit whish he plans on doing p-Coy with soon) T-shirt with jeans, however I did not say that he should have been wearing or that it was all right to wear.
Old 10-16-2006, 03:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppie
That second article is interesting, the stuff about a post-graduate degree. No one else in the Royal Family has one. I think Chelsy is a lot smarter then people give her credit for.
Ooooh! I dunno about that. Did you read the first article?

Tags
prince harry