The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #121  
Old 10-13-2006, 10:18 PM
sara1981's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: North Little Rock, United States
Posts: 3,448
Royal prince is Hal Capone
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006470865,00.html
__________________

  #122  
Old 10-14-2006, 02:03 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Arcadia, United States
Posts: 450
Post Prince Harry current events 11: August 2006-

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleyesonarmani
Here are some more pictures of Harry arriving or departing an airport to see Chelsy. There are more at Newscom.

http://www.zpicturegroup.com/search_...T.x=0&SBMT.y=0
This link dose me no good unless I am a member
__________________

  #123  
Old 10-14-2006, 10:52 AM
Little_star's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posts: 5,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
Harry's love flight
Harry 'wants Chelsy to live with him'
Prince Harry Tries To Persuade Girlfriend Of Moving To England

There's no stopping a British prince from being away from the one he loves. Prince Harry recently flew 6,000 miles on Thursday so he could beg his South African girlfriend to move to England and reside with him in the country permanently.
If Chelsy were to move to the Uk it could be the beginning of the end for this couple.
__________________
Please give whatever you can to the DEC's Pakistan Floods Appeal. Millions of lives are at risk
http://www.dec.org.uk/index.html
  #124  
Old 10-14-2006, 01:59 PM
Magpie8907's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Saint Louis, United States
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star
If Chelsy were to move to the Uk it could be the beginning of the end for this couple.
I think you are right and I think that Chelsy knows this full well. Once she moved to the UK the press would just tear her to shreds. Maybe she has a bit more sense in her than I thought.
__________________
"It is a weakness that I lead from my heart, and not my head?"
-Lady Diana Spencer
  #125  
Old 10-14-2006, 03:43 PM
Little_star's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posts: 5,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpie8907
I think you are right and I think that Chelsy knows this full well. Once she moved to the UK the press would just tear her to shreds. Maybe she has a bit more sense in her than I thought.
To be honest I don't think it's even a case of the press ripping her apart. Their relationship has always been based on distance, so if she were to move, being together all the time could have a negative effect.
__________________
Please give whatever you can to the DEC's Pakistan Floods Appeal. Millions of lives are at risk
http://www.dec.org.uk/index.html
  #126  
Old 10-14-2006, 08:25 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Arcadia, United States
Posts: 450
Post Prince Harry current events 11: August 2006-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star
To be honest I don't think it's even a case of the press ripping her apart. Their relationship has always been based on distance, so if she were to move, being together all the time could have a negative effect.
Cornet Wales is in te Army he won't always be with Chelsy all the time. This espically true if Cornet Wales get deployed some were not in England.
Skydragon is he really not allowed to wear this T-shirt? Then why is he? Could he have been doing the Troop Leader and the Para training at the same time or dose this mean that he will be doing the training early next year?
  #127  
Old 10-15-2006, 05:10 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 45
Here is an article about Chelsy's Birthday Party with Pictures
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/princeharry.shtml
  #128  
Old 10-15-2006, 05:37 AM
Paula**'s Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 661
The party seemed just AWSOME
drinks and fun!!! harry looks hot, so does chelsy.
now we know her birthday october 12 lol
I can't believe those tabloids, they have the picture of the TOILET that chelsy and harry were making out
isn't harry just a caring-cute-hot boyfriend? his dreamy
  #129  
Old 10-15-2006, 07:09 AM
Skydragon's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London and Highlands, United Kingdom
Posts: 10,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpusa1981
Skydragon is he really not allowed to wear this T-shirt? Then why is he? Could he have been doing the Troop Leader and the Para training at the same time or dose this mean that he will be doing the training early next year?
No, unless he has successfully completed the arduous and exacting Parachute training course, it is quite rightly very bad form to wear the 1st Para T-shirt, (the colour of the t-shirt denotes which parachute battalion).

Normally training as a troop leader does not allow for extra training in other regiments. Sadly you can buy these T-shirts from a variety of government surplus stores.
  #130  
Old 10-15-2006, 07:15 AM
Skydragon's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London and Highlands, United Kingdom
Posts: 10,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
I know that others will vehemently disagree, but I still think that Harry should go into a former hot spot, like Kosovo, Bosnia or the Balkans. That is my own opinion.
Then I and every other parent, want my children pulled out of any hotspots, because they are as important to me as Harry is to his relatives! He is no more vital to the running of this country than anyone else.
No I hear you say, it is after all what they signed up for, have been put through training for, been paid for. The armed forces were never supposed to be like a safe little 'sewing circle'!

If Harry is stopped from serving, it would be an insult to every other parent whose children are in danger zones! As for Bosnia, Kosova or any other former hotspot, do you really think he would be any 'safer' there?
  #131  
Old 10-15-2006, 08:55 AM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: , Canada
Posts: 1,691
CHELSY'S MOVE TO BRITAIN
By Justin Penrose
PRINCE Harry's girlfriend Chelsy Davy is to move to the UK so she can be closer to him.
http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/t...name_page.html
  #132  
Old 10-15-2006, 09:32 AM
Avalon's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Posts: 5,906
So Harry did manage to convince Chelsy!

How about this sentence from the article posted by Incas.
Quote:
The prince was later seen in deep conversation with Chelsy's parents
__________________
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
  #133  
Old 10-15-2006, 11:17 AM
Skydragon's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London and Highlands, United Kingdom
Posts: 10,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
So Harry did manage to convince Chelsy!

How about this sentence from the article posted by Incas.
Oh no, another Mirror exclusive!
  #134  
Old 10-15-2006, 11:23 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Arcadia, United States
Posts: 450
Post Prince Harry current events 11: August 2006-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
No, unless he has successfully completed the arduous and exacting Parachute training course, it is quite rightly very bad form to wear the 1st Para T-shirt, (the colour of the t-shirt denotes which parachute battalion).

Normally training as a troop leader does not allow for extra training in other regiments. Sadly you can buy these T-shirts from a variety of government surplus stores.
thank you. I those shirts beinsold on ebay.co.uk and if i wanted to icould even buy them. Skydragon,how is it so bad?
  #135  
Old 10-15-2006, 11:31 AM
Skydragon's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London and Highlands, United Kingdom
Posts: 10,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpusa1981
thank you. I those shirts beinsold on ebay.co.uk and if i wanted to icould even buy them. Skydragon,how is it so bad?
Yes you could buy them from ebay (I should think) or any government surplus store on the net, but the men who are entitled to wear them have trained really hard to earn the privilage of wearing them, so why would you want to?

To me, it is the same as someone who passes him/herself off as being a medical doctor, without even having been to university.
  #136  
Old 10-15-2006, 10:18 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: , Canada
Posts: 1,691
While I agree with Skydragon's point about the soldiers worked hard to wear their uniform, I think it's also a nod of respect for untrained civilians to wear t-shirts of the unit. Afterall, a t-shirt is not like a full dress uniform. When I was in New York not too long after 9/11, I saw a lot of people wearing t-shirts and jackets with FDNY (Fire Department NY) or NYPD (New York Police Department). Took me awhile to catch on, at first thinking why there were so many firefighters and police in the city. Until someone pointed out that they were just ordinary people who wore the logos to honor the two groups.
  #137  
Old 10-15-2006, 11:12 PM
sara1981's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: North Little Rock, United States
Posts: 3,448
Harry to Chelsy: I luvya Dubya
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006480077,00.html

Will Chelsy move to UK?
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...547153,00.html
  #138  
Old 10-15-2006, 11:23 PM
Oppie's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 537
That second article is interesting, the stuff about a post-graduate degree. No one else in the Royal Family has one. I think Chelsy is a lot smarter then people give her credit for.
__________________
Like a pirate map, but way cooler.

Map for the British Royals
  #139  
Old 10-16-2006, 01:19 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Arcadia, United States
Posts: 450
Post Prince Harry current events 11: August 2006-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incas
While I agree with Skydragon's point about the soldiers worked hard to wear their uniform, I think it's also a nod of respect for untrained civilians to wear t-shirts of the unit. Afterall, a t-shirt is not like a full dress uniform. When I was in New York not too long after 9/11, I saw a lot of people wearing t-shirts and jackets with FDNY (Fire Department NY) or NYPD (New York Police Department). Took me awhile to catch on, at first thinking why there were so many firefighters and police in the city. Until someone pointed out that they were just ordinary people who wore the logos to honor the two groups.
Harry weas a ( para unit whish he plans on doing p-Coy with soon) T-shirt with jeans, however I did not say that he should have been wearing or that it was all right to wear.
  #140  
Old 10-16-2006, 02:02 AM
Roslyn's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tintenbar, Australia
Posts: 3,937
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppie
That second article is interesting, the stuff about a post-graduate degree. No one else in the Royal Family has one. I think Chelsy is a lot smarter then people give her credit for.
Ooooh! I dunno about that. Did you read the first article?
__________________

__________________
"That's it then. Cancel the kitchen scraps for lepers and orphans, no more merciful beheadings, -- and call off Christmas!!!"
Closed Thread

Tags
prince harry


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Prince Harry Current Events 15: November 2006-January 2007 Warren Current Events Archive 192 01-23-2007 11:57 AM
Prince Harry Current Events 13: July-August 2006 Elspeth Current Events Archive 213 08-17-2006 11:31 AM
Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 12 : March 2006 - May 2006 Elspeth Current Events Archive 187 05-14-2006 03:27 PM
Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 11 : Jan.2006 - March 2006 Tosca Current Events Archive 216 03-28-2006 09:03 PM
Prince Harry Current Events 9: November 2005-January 2006 Martine Current Events Archive 199 01-08-2006 04:18 PM




Popular Tags
affair albania belgian state visit to japan best gown september 2016 best outfit birthday carl gustaf countess of snowdon crown princess mary crown princess mary cocktail dresses crown princess mary eveningwear crown princess mary fashion denmark duchess of cambridge duke of cambridge dutch state visit fashion poll hereditary grand duchess stéphanie's fashion & style jewels king abdullah ii king carl gustaf and queen silvia king willem-alexander lists monarchy november 2016 october 2016 picture of the week picture of the week november 2016 pierre casiraghi prince charles prince harken in canada princess diana lady spencer princess mary princess mary fashion princess sofia princess sofias hats princess sofia style queen elizabeth ii queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia cocktail dresses queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia eveningwear queen letizia fashion queen letizia gala dresses queen mathilde queen mathilde daytime fashion queen mathilde fashion queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania queen rania australia november 2016 queen rania dresses queen rania fashion romania royal wedding september 2016 state visit successes succession sweden the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats tiara


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:01 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017
Jelsoft Enterprises