The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #81  
Old 10-09-2006, 02:32 AM
MARG's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posts: 6,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpusa1981
In combat the officers do not wear rank on their unifroms in the war terrorism it would be smartest if no one wears rank on their unifroms.
From newsreel footage from Afghanistan and Iraq I think a mother would be hard pressed to recognise her own son in desert DPM's and helmet!
Maybe they think he'd put a royal flag on his vehicle.

As for serving behind the scenes, while it is just as important it is not what Harry signed up for, or specifically trained for.
__________________

__________________
MARG
"Words ought to be a little wild, for they are assaults of thoughts on the unthinking." - JM Keynes
  #82  
Old 10-09-2006, 08:55 AM
Avalon's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Posts: 5,906
The attacks might become more freguent, regardless whether they would or would not know exactly where Prince Harry serves.

I am really sorry he isn't allowed to go to war, hope it will not break him down, but I can understand the reasons behind it. It's not that his life is more valuable then any other soldier's life, quite the contrary: the lives of all soldiers is too valuable too add additional risk.
__________________

__________________
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
  #83  
Old 10-09-2006, 10:29 AM
Avalon's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Posts: 5,906
Prince Harry's anger as Army chiefs push for war zone ban

An angry and embarrassed Prince Harry was last night considering quitting the Army after commanders banned him from serving on the front line in Afghanistan.
He is furious at the prospect of being so publicly humiliated with his reputation as a soldier destroyed before his career has really begun.
__________________
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
  #84  
Old 10-09-2006, 02:23 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Monterey, United States
Posts: 2,323
I Really hope he stays!
  #85  
Old 10-09-2006, 03:32 PM
Skydragon's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London and Highlands, United Kingdom
Posts: 10,945
Half of me hopes he gets his wish to serve with his unit, half of me wouldn't want any of my sons or daughter anywhere near the base he is stationed at.

It will be a tough call for the ptb but, if he doesn't go, it sends a very bad message to every other member of the armed forces or his/her parents that they are expendible. The old cannon fodder syndrome.
  #86  
Old 10-09-2006, 03:53 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Arcadia, United States
Posts: 450
Post Prince Harry current events 11: August 2006-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
Half of me hopes he gets his wish to serve with his unit, half of me wouldn't want any of my sons or daughter anywhere near the base he is stationed at.

It will be a tough call for the ptb but, if he doesn't go, it sends a very bad message to every other member of the armed forces or his/her parents that they are expendible. The old cannon fodder syndrome.
Could the MoD give and all those in his unit a code names? When they are all in ther unifroms and helmats how are you going be able to tell who Harry is? Could the reason they are saying this to be to hide the fact that they will deploy him with his unit?
  #87  
Old 10-09-2006, 04:34 PM
Skydragon's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London and Highlands, United Kingdom
Posts: 10,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpusa1981
Could the MoD give and all those in his unit a code names? When they are all in ther unifroms and helmats how are you going be able to tell who Harry is? Could the reason they are saying this to be to hide the fact that they will deploy him with his unit?
Unfortunately the press would be unable to resist the temptation to publish every little detail of his units deployment. Then there are the soldiers in his unit who are unable to keep their mouths shut and chat on unsecured phones or tell a friend.
I don't think the only worry for the ptb is a kidnap, they also have to take into consideration the extra danger they think he might bring to the troops out there.

This should all have been thought out before, however, the forces are always good training for life in the real world (well, sort of for officers).
  #88  
Old 10-09-2006, 06:28 PM
HRH Kimetha's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Arlington, United States
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
Half of me hopes he gets his wish to serve with his unit, half of me wouldn't want any of my sons or daughter anywhere near the base he is stationed at.

It will be a tough call for the ptb but, if he doesn't go, it sends a very bad message to every other member of the armed forces or his/her parents that they are expendible. The old cannon fodder syndrome.

So true, Skydragon. I agree on both points. However, there has always been two classes--those who are expendable and those who aren't and that's been like that down through the ages. Unfortunately and there again, fortunately for Harry he falls into the latter. He isn't expendable, but I think the real issue is will his being anywhere there is danger, will the enemy target that area. If I was a mother with a son or daughter anywhere near the prince, I would want my child to be reassigned because of the extra hazard of having the prince that may be targeted, thus my child's hazard has now increased. So, yes it is a tough call and the message is plain...

Here's also another take on the decision that is interesting. This is taken from an article out of Dubai:

http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/Society/10073479.html
  #89  
Old 10-09-2006, 06:32 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,020
Poor Harry. He should be thankful that he's in the group that is considered 'valuable' and then he should think of another way to prove himself, since the decision has been made that he will not be allowed to go experience a real live war first-hand as would be the fate of those other fellows. I'm certain there are other ways Harry can make himself useful, right?

I'm just not sure that Harry clearly understands the clear tragedy of the whole situation.

I'd guess he's been told things, probably seen some things in the news and whatever but I don't think that he has the true grit for it. He's too sheltered, and I think he'd be in way over his head. He'd never even be allowed to do anything but basically file papers and make reports anyway. I have to say honestly I don't feel sorry for him. I'm sure he'll get over it in time.

If he feels he simply must go to Afganistan, then he can have the BRF sponsor him on a short visit to cheer up the troops or something.
  #90  
Old 10-09-2006, 11:25 PM
MARG's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posts: 6,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
Poor Harry.
Sarcasm really is the lowest form of wit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
He should be thankful that he's in the group that is considered 'valuable' . I'm certain there are other ways Harry can make himself useful, right?
On a man-to-man level being considered valuable clearly means that the rest of his battalion is not. What an insult to every serving soldier and every soldiers family. Are they just cannon fodder?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillia
I'm just not sure that Harry clearly understands the clear tragedy of the whole situation.I'd guess he's been told things, probably seen some things in the news and whatever but I don't think that he has the true grit for it. He's too sheltered, and I think he'd be in way over his head. He'd never even be allowed to do anything but basically file papers and make reports anyway.
If you believe that Prince Harry could have completed Sandhurst and ongoing specialist training and not only fail to understand, but lack the true grit required to do the job then you grossly underestimate the military machine. To pass him at any stage when he was less fit than others would have exposed the military to accusations of favoritism and cronnyism. His peers would have made sure the news was well and truely leaked! He wasn't and they didn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
I have to say honestly I don't feel sorry for him. I'm sure he'll get over it in time. If he feels he simply must go to Afganistan, then he can have the BRF sponsor him on a short visit to cheer up the troops or something.
He may very well get over it in time but to treat this on a par with not getting the polo pony of his choice is petty and mean spirited. And yes I'm sure his former fellow officers and men would turn out in droves to see him do a cancan or some such other meaningful item of entertainment.

These decisions were supposedly made before he joined the Army. For heavens sake, what is an army for. Here we have a young man who seems ideally suited to his chosen career. That he is a Royal Prince who is willing to lay his life on the line with his men makes him the best poster-boy the military has had in years. Warfare is what it is all about and Prince Harry stated clearly that this was a career choice, not unlike his Uncle Andrew. (Are not journalists required to be accredited in the theatre of war? We know they were in the Falklands campaign, how much control does the Military have over these present theatres of war?)

We didn't hear any reports of removing him from his ship in case the Argentinians concentrated fire on it in order to kill the 3rd in line during the Falklands campaign. That would have been disasterous for morale. Somehow I think that the message this decision is sending is exactly that.

Prince Harry seems almost doomed to find no other career. Obviously the military is no longer an option. Commerce = Cronnyism as his Uncle Edward found to his dismay. There really is no 'real' job for a Prince who is only a spare!

Polo and partying are starting to look like his best bet. And, lets not forget, we could all follow his sartorial exploits with bated breath. (Him and Paris Hilton both!)
__________________
MARG
"Words ought to be a little wild, for they are assaults of thoughts on the unthinking." - JM Keynes
  #91  
Old 10-10-2006, 06:58 AM
Skydragon's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London and Highlands, United Kingdom
Posts: 10,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
Poor Harry. He should be thankful that he's in the group that is considered 'valuable' and then he should think of another way to prove himself, since the decision has been made that he will not be allowed to go experience a real live war first-hand as would be the fate of those other fellows.
Yes indeed poor Harry, however your comments show a lack of understanding on your part. He has already proved himself more than most young men with his commitment to his training, no hanging about on street corners for this young man. While it is true that he doesn't know what fighting in a war is like, nobody does until you are involved, he (unlike most members here) will have seen and heard the horrific, graphic recordings of battles and the aftermath, or did you think that they only have news articles to inform them.

No, the decision has not yet been made, it is being talked about by the army chiefs and all concerned parties and the media are not privy to these talks.

So indeed poor Harry, or do his feelings not count because of who he is?
  #92  
Old 10-10-2006, 11:59 AM
Avalon's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Posts: 5,906
Partying Prince's vodka shots

Party-mad Prince Harry knocked back Strawberry and Vanilla vodka shots as he celebrated the end of a tough military training course.
The royal rebel and 28 mates started the evening with a meal at a posh restaurant before hitting the booze at a rock pub.

HAPPY AS HARRY

Prince Harry knocked back lager and vodka shots as he celebrated the end of a gruelling military training course with a huge group of pals.
The fun-loving royal and his 28-strong entourage started with a restaurant meal before moving on to a rock pub then a nightclub.
__________________
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
  #93  
Old 10-10-2006, 04:09 PM
MARG's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posts: 6,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
Gee it only took three days for these journalists to catch up with this story.:whistling
__________________
MARG
"Words ought to be a little wild, for they are assaults of thoughts on the unthinking." - JM Keynes
  #94  
Old 10-10-2006, 04:16 PM
Avalon's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Posts: 5,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG
Gee it only took three days for these journalists to catch up with this story.:whistling
At least they did catch up at the end...
__________________
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
  #95  
Old 10-10-2006, 04:51 PM
HRH Kimetha's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Arlington, United States
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
Yes indeed poor Harry, however your comments show a lack of understanding on your part. He has already proved himself more than most young men with his commitment to his training, no hanging about on street corners for this young man. While it is true that he doesn't know what fighting in a war is like, nobody does until you are involved, he (unlike most members here) will have seen and heard the horrific, graphic recordings of battles and the aftermath, or did you think that they only have news articles to inform them.

No, the decision has not yet been made, it is being talked about by the army chiefs and all concerned parties and the media are not privy to these talks.

So indeed poor Harry, or do his feelings not count because of who he is?

Thanks, Skydragon. Harry's talent as a soldier will surely be missed on the frontline due to his enthusiasm and courage. Hopefully, he will come out of this setback and continue to be successful with those who will also be held back from facing the front line, albiet not because of the same reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marge
If you believe that Prince Harry could have completed Sandhurst and ongoing specialist training and not only fail to understand, but lack the true grit required to do the job then you grossly underestimate the military machine.
I have always felt myself when the press first reported that Harry was due to go to Sandhurst that he was born into the role. However, many in the press didn't believe he would even finish. To me Harry has always shown to me he was a fighter and not necessarily an academic businessman. He's a military man and hopefully will assist behind the scenes. The real surprise is William as he didn't seem to be as athletic as Harry. But, after going through Sandhurst during the winter season and having to march in rain and snow, he diffently turned my head. But, this is about Harry. And, Harry if the true decision is to keep you from the frontline to protect you and/or your men, at least hold your head high and show the soldier you really are (of course, after you sock a reporter in the eye should they taunt you. (but please don't!)).
  #96  
Old 10-10-2006, 05:22 PM
Oppie's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 537
Do you think there is a chance that he would be sent somewhere else ? I remember at some point there was a suggestion that William would go to Kosovo. Is there anywhere else that they could send him that is a little less dangerous than Afgainistan and Iraq. Peacekeeping perhaps ?
  #97  
Old 10-10-2006, 06:25 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
Yes indeed poor Harry, however your comments show a lack of understanding on your part. He has already proved himself more than most young men with his commitment to his training, no hanging about on street corners for this young man. While it is true that he doesn't know what fighting in a war is like, nobody does until you are involved, he (unlike most members here) will have seen and heard the horrific, graphic recordings of battles and the aftermath, or did you think that they only have news articles to inform them.

No, the decision has not yet been made, it is being talked about by the army chiefs and all concerned parties and the media are not privy to these talks.

So indeed poor Harry, or do his feelings not count because of who he is?
I would guess he has gotten over the sadness of not being able to go do battle in Afganistan. But then again, may he has not.

Sure, I've never said that he did not have any feelings, and I am sure he is actually quite upset and very deeply hurt that he is not able to go forward into Afganistan and fight in the war with the other soldiers. I do understand it all too well. But unfortunately, dodging gunfire, avoiding landmines and battling insurgencies seems to be a task that someone else will have to do. And unfortunately it is really too bad that Harry will not have his own cache of war stories to tell (so far).

And yes, he is probably the valiant, dashing, brave, enthusiastic and courageoeous soldier. I have no doubt that he is all of those things. And the most intelligent of all, yes, probably top of his class. I still think that he's too sheltered to handle any kind of hot spot like Afganistan, and I still think that he can make himself useful in the war effort in other ways (similar to the visits that Blair has made to cheer the troops and uplift morale) and if he really really wants to go fight on the front lines (I doubt it will ever happen) then maybe someone can arrange for a short stint somewhere so he can have the 'going to war' experience and then feel better about it. But I do believe it would only be a short stay because he is a prince after all, regardless of his feelings about it that is the reality. It's truly a double-edged sword for him. He wants to fight and experience a real live war firsthand, but others will not let him. I understand the disappointment and sadness that he might feel completely. It is totally unfair that these decisions have already been made about his life without his input, but again those are the breaks, as some might say.

(please correct me if I am wrong) Going to Sandhurst is a sort of a tradition for some royals and in a dangerous war situation like Afganistan and Iraq (I know, nobody ever said that he wanted to go to Iraq), as it's been stated, the decision was made about what he would be doing afterwards long ago. Kosovo is a good suggestion, if I'm not mistaken they're not at war, but in some phase of reconstruction. He can spend some time in a former war zone.

And as far as hanging on the corner, if he were doing something like that the media would tell about it right away (#92 ), so everyone would know right away, just like everything else since he has a high profile.
  #98  
Old 10-11-2006, 01:12 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Arcadia, United States
Posts: 450
Post Prince Harry current events 11: August 2006-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
I would guess he has gotten over the sadness of not being able to go do battle in Afganistan. But then again, may he has not.

Sure, I've never said that he did not have any feelings, and I am sure he is actually quite upset and very deeply hurt that he is not able to go forward into Afganistan and fight in the war with the other soldiers. I do understand it all too well. But unfortunately, dodging gunfire, avoiding landmines and battling insurgencies seems to be a task that someone else will have to do. And unfortunately it is really too bad that Harry will not have his own cache of war stories to tell (so far).

And yes, he is probably the valiant, dashing, brave, enthusiastic and courageoeous soldier. I have no doubt that he is all of those things. And the most intelligent of all, yes, probably top of his class. I still think that he's too sheltered to handle any kind of hot spot like Afganistan, and I still think that he can make himself useful in the war effort in other ways (similar to the visits that Blair has made to cheer the troops and uplift morale) and if he really really wants to go fight on the front lines (I doubt it will ever happen) then maybe someone can arrange for a short stint somewhere so he can have the 'going to war' experience and then feel better about it. But I do believe it would only be a short stay because he is a prince after all, regardless of his feelings about it that is the reality. It's truly a double-edged sword for him. He wants to fight and experience a real live war firsthand, but others will not let him. I understand the disappointment and sadness that he might feel completely. It is totally unfair that these decisions have already been made about his life without his input, but again those are the breaks, as some might say.
Harry should serve he is a trained Army Officer after all.

Quote:
(please correct me if I am wrong) Going to Sandhurst is a sort of a tradition for some royals and in a dangerous war situation like Afganistan and Iraq (I know, nobody ever said that he wanted to go to Iraq), as it's been stated, the decision was made about what he would be doing afterwards long ago. Kosovo is a good suggestion, if I'm not mistaken they're not at war, but in some phase of reconstruction. He can spend some time in a former war zone.
The Royal Navy is the tradition not the Army. Heis a trained Army officer and a Troop Leader.
Quote:
And as far as hanging on the corner, if he were doing something like that the media would tell about it right away (#92 ), so everyone would know right away, just like everything else since he has a high profile.

Quote:
The MoD have two choices - either admit they've made a complete mess of it and let Harry resign his commission, or, let him go to Afghanistan to serve beside his mates . . . and keep a damned close eye on him. Just like the Jocks looked after Basra Bob. Of course, the same problem is going to crop up again if Wills passes out at Sandhurst. And let's face it, what suicidal commanding officer is going to fail him?
Quote:


The armed forces can't be a dumping ground for a couple of diddies needing a kid-on career.



Those men and women serving - and those who have already given their lives - in war zones across the world deserve a lot more respect than that.
That is the whole point as it is right now Prince Harry it a trained and able Officer or he will be by the time he would be deployed he will be.
  #99  
Old 10-11-2006, 05:16 AM
Skydragon's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London and Highlands, United Kingdom
Posts: 10,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
And unfortunately it is really too bad that Harry will not have his own cache of war stories to tell (so far).
I still think that he's too sheltered to handle any kind of hot spot like Afganistan, and I still think that he can make himself useful in the war effort in other ways (similar to the visits that Blair has made to cheer the troops and uplift morale)
It is totally unfair that these decisions have already been made about his life without his input, but again those are the breaks, as some might say.
as it's been stated, the decision was made about what he would be doing afterwards long ago.
Most 'troops' couldn't care less about some high profile person coming to see them, a famous and popular filmstar - yes, politicians, prince and princesses - No. All that means for them is being ordered to look pleased and pose for photos.

Harry, like many of the country set is more able to shoot living things, gut them etc, than your normal city born soldier and anyone who has survived a boarding school is far from having lived a sheltered life. Add to that the training you receive at Sandhurst, lovely things like forced marches, crawling about in the mud, surviving on what you can pick, catch, kill and cook, (even if it is only for a few days).

I would be interested in where you get your information that "these decisions have already been made about his life, without his input". I have been unable to find any statement released by CH, BP or the MOD. The only information I have been able to find, are the 'news' articles.

Lets leave the decision making to his Commanders and his family and wait for an official annoucement before writing him off!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpusa1981
The MoD have two choices - either admit they've made a complete mess of it.
What the Record should realise is that the MOD never admit to mistakes, just a change in strategy or circumstances.
  #100  
Old 10-11-2006, 05:23 AM
MARG's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posts: 6,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
Most 'troops' couldn't care less about some high profile person coming to see them, a famous and popular filmstar - yes, politicians, prince and princesses - No. All that means for them is being ordered to look pleased and pose for photos.
I heartily agree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
Lets leave the decision making to his Commanders and his family and wait for an official annoucement before writing him off!
After all this angst it sounds like a good idea to me.
__________________

__________________
MARG
"Words ought to be a little wild, for they are assaults of thoughts on the unthinking." - JM Keynes
Closed Thread

Tags
prince harry


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Prince Harry Current Events 15: November 2006-January 2007 Warren Current Events Archive 192 01-23-2007 11:57 AM
Prince Harry Current Events 13: July-August 2006 Elspeth Current Events Archive 213 08-17-2006 11:31 AM
Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 12 : March 2006 - May 2006 Elspeth Current Events Archive 187 05-14-2006 03:27 PM
Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 11 : Jan.2006 - March 2006 Tosca Current Events Archive 216 03-28-2006 09:03 PM
Prince Harry Current Events 9: November 2005-January 2006 Martine Current Events Archive 199 01-08-2006 04:18 PM




Popular Tags
albania ascot 2016 best gown best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit birthday british coup d'etat crown princess mary crown princess mary cocktail dresses crown princess mary fashion crown princess mette-marit denmark duchess of cambridge duke of cambridge fashion poll jewels king abdullah ii king carl gustaf and queen silvia king willem-alexander liechtenstein member introduction meme monarchy new zealand norway november 2016 october 2016 picture of the week prince charles princessanne princess beatrice eveningwear princess estelle princess madeleine princess margriet princess marie princess mary princess mary casual style princess mary daytime fashion princess mary fashion princess mary hats princess sofia princess sofia's daytime fashion queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen margrethe queen mathilde queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania queen rania fashion queen silvia satan september 2016 state visit succession sweden the duchess of cambridge the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats tiara


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:23 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017
Jelsoft Enterprises