Prince Harry Current Events 14: August-November 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Harry,
Happy Birthday To You!

ZandraRae said:
Happy Birthday Harry! :flowers: Have a blast! By the way, does anyone know what his plans are?

Look at the article in post 38, provided by Skydragon.

Apparantely, he is going to celebrate his birthday after army training exercises.

I Hope they can come to an understanding that benifits both of them

I'm sorry if some of you don't agree with me, but I jus cannot see this relationship going anywhere in the future. She is clearly not ready to make the commitment of becoming a princess.

ZandraRae said:
I'm sorry if some of you don't agree with me, but I jus cannot see this relationship going anywhere in the future. She is clearly not ready to make the commitment of becoming a princess.

It might not have a very bright future but I think they've done pretty well so far. A long distance relationship for two years is pretty hard to keep up. We've all heard the rumors of Harry's cheating and all that but when they were together in England in the summer, they looked very much in love.

Despite his reputation as a drinker and a partier, I think Prince Harry is sweet and genuine, and he deserves someone who really cares about him. Even though some people don't like her fashion choices, I think Chelsy is a really good choice for Harry because she really seems to care for him. Unfortunately, I don't think the relationship will last because I don't think Chelsy wants the headache of the incessant media attention and constant intrusions into her personal privacy. Too bad, I think they would probably have made a very successful couple because they both seem to be very down to earth and solid, and seem to have real affection for one another.

Coleen?? Prince Harry is an obvious choice though!

Skydragon said:
Robbie and Jessica top 'kiss' list

World Cup Wag Coleen McLoughlin and Prince Harry rank alongside Hollywood stars in a poll of Britain's top fantasy snogs published today.

http://u.tv/newsroom/indepth.asp?pt=e&id=11133

All I can say is... Yuk! :lol:

Hmm, skydragon. I know what the World Cup is (even though I'm a Yank :p ) but what is a World Cup Wag?

WAG=Wives and Girlfriends of the England Football Squad

Skydragon said:
One is not amused by Prince Harry's smokebomb prank

Prince Harry caused havoc at a friend's 21st birthday party by throwing smoke bombs into a marquee full of revellers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=406731&in_page_id=1766&ito=1490
I really like Prince Harry, I think he is probably very sweet and a genuine young man. I do wish he had been more thoughtful. A 21st birthday only comes once in a lifetime, and who wants to have their party shutdown by a prank?
Maybe the young lady is a close enough friend that she will forgive them (Harry and Guy Pelly) but they should both apologize and make it up to her. It wasn't on at all! As the english say that 'wasn't cricket'.

Ya know I kinda like Harry as well, but you have to admit that this kid is a few brain cells short of an amoeba.

babyd0ll said:
WAG=Wives and Girlfriends of the England Football Squad

Thanks I thought people wanted them to kiss each other! :p Apparently the women who took the poll think Harry is very kissable and the men like Colleen.

Prince Harry current events 11: August 2006-

:bang:
TonyaR said:
I really like Prince Harry, I think he is probably very sweet and a genuine young man. I do wish he had been more thoughtful. A 21st birthday only comes once in a lifetime, and who wants to have their party shutdown by a prank?
Maybe the young lady is a close enough friend that she will forgive them (Harry and Guy Pelly) but they should both apologize and make it up to her. It wasn't on at all! As the english say that 'wasn't cricket'.
I do not think that Guy Pelly would supporrt in doing that Guy is like 30 or near isn't he? I do not think that Harry is that dumb.:bang: :mad: :bang: :lol::bang: :mad: :bang:

Guy Pelly is about similar age as Harry, perhaps 1 or 2 years older. He has been blamed for various misbehaviors Harry got caught in the past. But I think it's a lame scapegoating. Harry is 22 and an officer to boot. There is no excuse for tossing smoke bombs. It's not funny. Given the constant alarms about terrorist acts, who would have known for sure if it was a prank or something really serious. Especially as it was reported to have happened around 1A.

Incas said:
Harry is 22 and an officer to boot. There is no excuse for tossing smoke bombs. It's not funny. Given the constant alarms about terrorist acts, who would have known for sure if it was a prank or something really serious. Especially as it was reported to have happened around 1A.

I think you make a very good point. Harry should know better. It was very irresponsible of him.

I also like Harry, but sometimes I don't think he thinks before he acts. He has had quite a few "incidents"

Incas said:
Guy Pelly is about similar age as Harry, perhaps 1 or 2 years older. He has been blamed for various misbehaviors Harry got caught in the past. But I think it's a lame scapegoating. Harry is 22 and an officer to boot. There is no excuse for tossing smoke bombs. It's not funny. Given the constant alarms about terrorist acts, who would have known for sure if it was a prank or something really serious. Especially as it was reported to have happened around 1A.

What does this Guy fellow do for a living or just do? He seems to be with the fellows a lot and sometimes seems to be in the middle of trouble. Is he wealthy enough to be part of the princes gang all the time? And, was an invitee to the wedding? He needed to join the army like Harry!:)

ZandraRay said:
:I also like Harry, but sometimes I don't think he thinks before he acts. He has had quite a few "incidents"

I should say so...He few 'incidents' were not as bad as the 'bomb' prank, IMO. Someone could have suffered a heart-attack! I can just imagine the Queen ringing Clarence House and telling Charles to talk to him. And, I can imagine the ribbing back on base from his fellow soldiers, not to mention a real talking to by his sargeant about him being in the army, wearing the uniform and representing the rest of the soldiers while off duty. I bet they'll be some mother who will want to pull her son if he gets assigned to Harry's squad and sent off to war.

Last edited:
Prince Harry current events 11: August 2006-

Incas said:
I do not think that Cornet Wales would do that even espicially since he is an Army Officer. I never said there was an excuse for tossing a smoke bomb. What I asked was if you really think that he would do that? I guess you do.

HRH Kimetha said:
What does this Guy fellow do for a living or just do? He seems to be with the fellows a lot and sometimes seems to be in the middle of trouble. Is he wealthy enough to be part of the princes gang all the time? And, was an invitee to the wedding? He needed to join the army like Harry!
LOL! Given Harry's example, I doubt the army would use him as poster-boy for recruitment. It seems like Guy is BF with both William and Harry. I have seen him in lot of photos with the princes. Most recently, he was pictured dancing with Kate Middleton at a pre-Wimbledon party thrown by Richard Branson. If Guy was reported to be at the same wedding with Harry, I'd think he was invited.

kpusa1981 said:
I do not think that Cornet Wales would do that even espicially since he is an Army Officer. I never said there was an excuse for tossing a smoke bomb. What I asked was if you really think that he would do that? I guess you do.

The only part of my post that related to yours was the reference to Guy Pelly's age. The rest of my post was a general comment on the Daily Mail story. Everyone is entitled to their opinion on news stories. Please don't take it as an accusation against you.

Clarence House has not issued any denial on the substance of the article. Since they have been quite willing to take on Charles' boiled eggs story, and given the serious nature of the actions, I'd think they would have put out a statement already if the facts were wrong.

Incas said:
Clarence House has not issued any denial on the substance of the article. Since they have been quite willing to take on Charles' boiled eggs story, and given the serious nature of the actions, I'd think they would have put out a statement already if the facts were wrong.

Can you direct me to the story about Charlies boiled eggs story. I never heard about that!:ohmy:

HRH Kimetha said:
Can you direct me to the story about Charlies boiled eggs story. I never heard about that!:ohmy:
The Prince of Wales Current Events thread, where it has been discussed, and debunked, at length.

kpusa1981 said:
I do not think that Cornet Wales would do that even espicially since he is an Army Officer.

Young officers, in my experience can have less common sense than a 2 week old chimpanzee and yes some of my children are army and air force officers, so I can say that! :lol:

Skydragon said:
Young officers, in my experience can have less common sense than a 2 week old chimpanzee and yes some of my children are army and air force officers, so I can say that! :lol:
Slydragon, you seem to be one of the few people that actually 'get' the Army. What on earth do people think the Army is all about? A bunch of young toff officers taking tiffin and saying "chin chin old man"? :angel:
They teach them how to work hard and play hard. Death is a little final so they had better live life to the max and make every moment count. Unforturnately they tend to count backwards...... in dog years! So, on behalf of the 2 week old chimpanzee's I take umbrage.:ROFLMAO:
(Been there, seen that! so I guess I can say that too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom