The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 11:03 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince pinches Pinkham's party pieces

The crown jewels might be going to his big brother, but Prince Harry couldn't resist getting his hands on something he found equally alluring.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2006/...407795136.html

This tells us that the photo's were taken at Bouji's, probably on the night of the rucus earlier in the year. It could even be that the delay in printing them is because whoever took the photo's had tried to negotiate an even higher price for them.

Old 08-15-2006, 11:11 AM

Then they were foolish. Their position is only solid when they've got that ring on their finger. Until then they are still surplus to requirements.

Old 08-15-2006, 11:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Sun's Harry pictures 'three years old'

The Sun's front page and centre-spread photographs of Prince Harry groping and kissing a girl are three years old and were not taken this summer as the newspaper claims today, according to Clarence House.

http://media.guardian.co.uk/site/sto...src=rss&feed=1
Old 08-15-2006, 11:42 AM
Courtier

That makes sense, his hair is really long in those pictures and he had in short when he came back from Australia.

Harry and Natalie should sue.
Old 08-15-2006, 12:04 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan
The pictures are apparantly recent ones. I've seen the photographs and all I see is two young men having fun. And I'm overjoyed that William actually seems to have a personality.
Actually BeatrixFan,
the pictures may not be recent at all. Supposedly the Sun has admitted that the pictures are at least 2 months old, and Prince Charles himself says they are older than that, about 3 years old.
Here are the links:
http://www.theroyalist.net/content/view/1095/1/ and
http://www.theroyalist.net/content/view/1093/1/
Also, according to SkyNews, the pictures are actually 3 years old:
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...537564,00.html
If so, it doesn't excuse Harry or William's behaviour at all, but it means that at least Harry wasn't involved with Chelsy at the time.
There is an inference that the pictures were published as revenge against the Royals and against Prince Charles.
See this link:
http://www.theroyalist.net/content/view/1094/1/
It makes perfect sense. The media is getting their revenge, and at the same time reminding everyone how powerful they are.
These images are disgusting and shocking, but they also may not be recent. If they are as old as Clarence House claims, then the Princes may be different young men now than they were at the time the photos were taken.

Supposedly, they didn't think the pictures would be seen, since they actually belong to a private citizen (Natalie whatever-her-surname-is)

Both young men have been through recent military training, and probably have a somewhat changed outlook.
Everything that is published isn't true, we all know that. Even though pictures don't lie, they can be used out of context. I think we should be willing to give these young men the benefit of the doubt.
Old 08-15-2006, 12:10 PM

Well, I disregard the Royalist totally because it's [rubbish] of the highest order but the Sky source seems fairly concrete. I'm rather glad we're seeing these pics. I wouldn't want it to be a regular occurence. It's nice to William actually doing something that's a bit risque and it all adds to Harry's sexy bad-boy image so this isn't a massive disaster at all.
Old 08-15-2006, 12:15 PM
Administrator

What do the other pics look like. IMO the only person looking bad in this instance is Harry. If you must grab a woman's breast...just do in the privacy of your or her home. And wouldn't you want to be Natalie's mum right now...yes that's my daughters breast on the front pages of the Sun! Bear in mind..William is drinking..as long as he isn't drinking and driving and being an arse...he turns out alright. Of course..I say that not knowing what the other pics look like.
Old 08-15-2006, 12:23 PM

Well let's be honest, he didn't expect these photographs to be published to the world. And Natalie doesn't seem to care very much that he's doing it and as for her mother, if she didn't care what her daughter was doing at the time, I hardly think she's got a right to get moody now. I just worry we'll have a new song, "I danced with a girl who got felt up by a boy who's the son of the Prince of Wales".
Old 08-15-2006, 12:29 PM
Administrator

BeatrixFan..I agree. The purpose of those photos (at least IMO) were to embarass the Princes. Really..if you can't be yourself and relax at some given time...its a wonder William acts like a robot in public!

And I love that song. I must watch Edward and Mrs. Simpson tonight :)
Old 08-15-2006, 12:36 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk1189
BeatrixFan..I agree. The purpose of those photos (at least IMO) were to embarass the Princes. Really..if you can't be yourself and relax at some given time...its a wonder William acts like a robot in public!

And I love that song. I must watch Edward and Mrs. Simpson tonight :)
Iam afraid I disagree. I think they both should behave like grown men not just like princes. I mean, you don't relax by cheating on your girlfriends and grabbing a womans breast! Drinking is something else, doing what they are doing is, in my opinion, not right.

I also agree that there is a like an open war between the palace and the press now. And I hate to say but the press will win. Just my opinion though.
Old 08-15-2006, 12:59 PM
Aristocracy

hey in turkish paper i read prince harry new girl friend see link http://www.ixtanbul.com/haber.asp?Ha...riAdi=HABERLER
Old 08-15-2006, 01:00 PM
Aristocracy

photo from new girlfriend name is nataliehttp://www.ixtanbul.com/haber.asp?Ha...riAdi=HABERLER
Old 08-15-2006, 01:07 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by deniz1999
photo from new girlfriend name is nataliehttp://www.ixtanbul.com/haber.asp?Ha...riAdi=HABERLER
Denz1999
You're behind the times , see Jo's link above:

The photos are 3 years old !! How unfair to Harry and William!!
Old 08-15-2006, 01:14 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laraib
Iam afraid I disagree. I think they both should behave like grown men not just like princes. I mean, you don't relax by cheating on your girlfriends and grabbing a womans breast! Drinking is something else, doing what they are doing is, in my opinion, not right.

I also agree that there is a like an open war between the palace and the press now. And I hate to say but the press will win. Just my opinion though.
Laraib,

If the pictures were taken in 2003, then Harry certainly wasn't cheating on Chelsy because he was only 18 then, and he wasn't even dating her.
Here's another link about the pictures being 3 years old....

Also, none of the pictures show William with his hands on any woman. It just goes to show how the media slants things they way they want. I fear that you're right, and the media will win the war....
Old 08-15-2006, 01:26 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinacg
If I were Chelsy, I would be so upset.

I read another article, and according to Paddy Haverson, the photo was taken 3 years ago before PH started stated Chelsy. Both Harry's & William's hair is still pre-Sandhurst. It appears that the Sun wanted to sell papers and cause some trouble within the princes lives and to embarrass them and their father and the Queen by publishing this old photo. I can imagine the phone lines between Balmoral and Clarence house is burning. It's interesting that the Sun didn't even point out that this photo was old. So deceiving!
Old 08-15-2006, 01:47 PM
Courtier

Why it print three year old picture now why not it printed in three years ago than now print.. I wonder.. WHY????? i think that stupid to print photos... Why it so long time to print those dirty pictures...
Old 08-15-2006, 01:52 PM
Heir Apparent

But isn't it interesting how fast Clarence House comes to the rescue of Harry and thus rescuing his and Chelsy's relationship? Seems prince Charles doesn't want the public to believe that Chelsy is just a fling who can be cheated on by his son while he was partying in a club... Maybe there is more to the relationship than we know.

At least it was a chivalresque thing to do.
Old 08-15-2006, 01:56 PM

Clarence House was defending Harry's image not his girlfriend. I hardly think putting the press right on a date somehow spells wedding bells. Let us hope not anyway.
Old 08-15-2006, 06:32 PM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Harry appears in news photo with hand on woman's breast

LONDON (AFP) - The royal family has demanded a newspaper correct a story printed alongside a picture of Prince Harry apparently groping a woman's breast, claiming the photograph was out of date

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060815...y_060815150309

This is a section from the MediaGuardian.co.uk

There also appears to be a question mark over how the photographs came to be published, with Clarence House claiming that their owner, Natalie Pinkham - the girl whose breast Prince Harry is pictured fondling - did not give her permission for them to be printed
http://media.guardian.co.uk/site/sto...rc=rss&feed=11
Old 08-15-2006, 06:34 PM
Aristocracy

diana

what william and harry saw with there mother kate and chelsy have nothing to worrie about. i thank they will stick with one women at a time in they will not be unfateful!!!!

Closed Thread

Tags
prince harry