Prince Harry Current Events 16: January-March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalon

Heir Apparent
City
Yerevan
Country
Armenia
PrinceHarry.gif

Arms of HRH Prince Henry of Wales

Welcome to Part 13 of the Current Events of
Prince Harry

It starts on January 23, 2007

Part 12 can be found here.

The airport pictures were from which airport and when?

:)

Why is his hair so long? In the US military I think they have to keep it buzzed.

he don't dothe morning march with his brother?

probably he need the short hair, may be only he have long for a few days

I actually like Harry's hair better when it is longer than when he has it really short. Just my opinion.

Prince Harry has a hairy time :D

Army officer Prince Harry tackles a daunting route march yesterday — looking like the HAIR to the throne with a shaggy ginger mop.

Tousled-headed Harry, a 22-year-old second lieutenant in the Blues and Royals, appeared to need a crewcut more than a breather as he jogged with fellow soldiers.

Awww.. i think he looks cute with long shaggy hair! Thanxs for the pics and article!

Prince Harry sings ahead of the Six Nations international rugby union match between England and Scotland at Twickenham in London February 3, 2007

Pictures:
Prince Harry
Prince Harry 2

Avalon said:
Prince Harry sings ahead of the Six Nations international rugby union match between England and Scotland at Twickenham in London
Thanks for those, I forgot about the Rugby! :ROFLMAO:

princess anne was also there sitting behind harry

pictures at polfoto

I like Harry with the shaggy 'do. The crewcut looks too severe on him, but I can also see those who think that in the military, it looks better.

And the photos of him singing at the rugby match are cute. He looked really into it!

Prince Harry says 'Love you' to girlfriend over social network site

Prince Harry has confessed his love for his girlfriend Chelsy Davy, on a website used by millions.
The prince posts intimate messages on Facebook, a new MySpace-style social network, to keep in touch with Chelsy. Harry, 22, uses the codename Spike Wells and calls Chelsy "Chicken."
Spike was the name on his T-shirt at Chelsy's 21st. He has never spoken of his love for Chelsy, apart from calling her "special".

How on earth did the 'make sure' it's Prince Harry?:blink: :lol: It could be (and most probably is) just a love-struck couple! :doh:

How ridiculous. As if Prince Harry would use Facebook or MySpace. Next they'll be telling us that Prince William's on Gaydar.

selrahc4 said:
Really, Avalon, you didn't see that article as irrefutable evidence? :rolleyes:
What more evidence does one need? :lol:

Skydragon said:
Here's another one of Harry's booze benders!

London, Feb 5 (ANI): Prince Harry recently spent a boozy night partying at a posh London club and flirted with a gorgeous brunette clubber.

Here's another one of Harry's booze benders!
Thank you, Skydragon, for your work on bringing us these links. It is surely not only appreciated by me. But: Is that (even if true) newsworthy?:bang:

Jo of Palatine said:
Thank you, Skydragon, for your work on bringing us these links. It is surely not only appreciated by me. But: Is that (even if true) newsworthy?:bang:
My pleasure Jo of Palatine. :flowers: I have to admit that most of it is far from newsworthy, but I post the 'good' as well as the 'bad' and let everyone come to their own decision. :flowers:

Ok, so because I was curious and also a member of facebook (as most college students are) I did a search for 'Spike Wells'. On facebook, unlike say myspace or bebo you can only view people who are a part of your network ie: Central Michigan University. You can however search to find people then add them as your friends and see their profile but if you just search you are presented with people with a name match and you can see what network they belong to and see their friends. So there were a couple Spike Wells but one listed under South Africa network has Chelsy D, Shaun Davy, Holly Branson and a number of other friends who are a part of the South Africa network and other networks such as St. Andrews Alum '05.
Anyway I was just curious and thought I would give it a look as I am usually visiting this site and facebook at nearly the same times.

shez125 said:
Ok, so because I was curious and also a member of facebook (as most college students are) I did a search for 'Spike Wells'. On facebook, unlike say myspace or bebo you can only view people who are a part of your network ie: Central Michigan University. You can however search to find people then add them as your friends and see their profile but if you just search you are presented with people with a name match and you can see what network they belong to and see their friends. So there were a couple Spike Wells but one listed under South Africa network has Chelsy D, Shaun Davy, Holly Branson and a number of other friends who are a part of the South Africa network and other networks such as St. Andrews Alum '05.
Anyway I was just curious and thought I would give it a look as I am usually visiting this site and facebook at nearly the same times.

So that's indicative of someone of the 'friends' sold(?) the information to the press. I went and looked myself and only found the friends. Now I wonder if there's been a large number of people trying to sign on as friends.:neutral: And, I guess I would also like to read some of the other stuff too.

Skydragon said:
My pleasure Jo of Palatine. :flowers: I have to admit that most of it is far from newsworthy, but I post the 'good' as well as the 'bad' and let everyone come to their own decision. :flowers:

Oh dear, I didn't want to say anything about your editorial choices :flowers: as I completely agree about the importance to read as much as you can in case you're interested in a topic and then making up your own mind - I was wondering about the editors of these tabloids and their idea of what is newsworthy enough to present to their readers? It has nothing whatsoever to do with the things I was taught and which founded the basis of my reasoning when I was an editor myself (not of a tabloid, I might add...;))

HRH Kimetha said:
So that's indicative of someone of the 'friends' sold(?) the information to the press. I went and looked myself and only found the friends. Now I wonder if there's been a large number of people trying to sign on as friends.:neutral: And, I guess I would also like to read some of the other stuff too.

I didn't know this website before - now I wonder if you can sign on as friend for a network by yourself or do you need someone who acts as an admin (like on a group)? If you can sign on by yourself it was stupid that Harry wrote these things "in public" but maybe he simply don't mind at all or it isn't him but one of the group or a group of people who follow Harry and his friends and opened up their own accounts using the names of people who from media reports are to be identified as friends of Harry....

I wouldn't put too much in it - after all one could have imagined before that Harry loves Chelsy Whatever that means for him at the moment...;)), that they joke about his driving a tank, etc.

I can understand that he might have wished to be part of a friendly community, just like we enjoy being here at TRF and so I'm a bit sorry that this story found its way into the media - but that's part of the prize he has to pay for being who he is and noone can change that.

Jo of Palatine said:
Oh dear, I didn't want to say anything about your editorial choices
I didn't take it as a criticism. :flowers:

On another note, I should think, very few people use their real name on sites like 'facebook'. I can't see Harry or Chelsy being that stupid! :cool:

All these meeting sites are quite similar and they can all be cheated. You don't have to use your real name or photograph as I've found out more than once to my horror, so there's no way of proving it is Harry and there's no way of proving it isn't. Perfect for the press.

babyd0ll said:
Actually, it's a rule of facebook that everyone must use their real names (when you sign up, the default is your first full name and the first letter of your last name, but 99% of everyone changes it to both first and last name), although it's not strictly enforced. Ex. Chelsy could easily sign up as Chels, and one would be able to get away with being 'Spike Wells' because facebook can't prove that it's not his real name, after all who knows, someone may be crazy enough to name their child Spike!

That is the point though isn't it. They can't prove it is or isn't a real name or that is the person who is actually signing up. Anyone can sign up as Chelsy D, but it may not be their real name.

Did anybody read about Prince Harry today on the Royalist?

I guess he ran up a huge bar tab. I thought he had free drinks at one of the bars he and Prince William go to frequently.

The post on the Royalist does not mention which bar he was at.:wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom