Prince Harry Current Events 15: November 2006-January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skydragon said:
Harry WILL go to war zone after (not so) secret deal with army

Prince Harry may soon get his wish to serve in a war zone under a secret deal that is being thrashed out between Royal aides and the Ministry of Defence.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23382479-details/Harry+WILL+go+to+war+zone+after+secret+deal+with+army/article.do

All from their top secret sources and un-named spokespeople! :rolleyes:

I think Harry looks disturbingly like his Uncle Charles in the pic accompanying this article.

The article states that

"It comes a day after the Prince was criticised by troops for missing a 6.30am march after a heavy night partying"

He, among others had a scheduled day off, apparently. :rolleyes:

Prince Harry current events 12: November 2006-

Skydragon said:
The article states that

"It comes a day after the Prince was criticised by troops for missing a 6.30am march after a heavy night partying"

He, among others had a scheduled day off, apparently. :rolleyes:

Do you believe that he and 159 others had a scheduled day off? If so then why did they talk to the soldier that was so unhappy with Harry?

kpusa1981 said:
Do you believe that he and 159 others had a scheduled day off? If so then why did they talk to the soldier that was so unhappy with Harry?

Yes I do believe that he and they were entitled to the day off. All servicemen and women have a certain amount of training exercises that they have to complete in a certain amount of time, (I don't know what his limit has been set at). Those that are slightly unfit may be required to do more. I'm not sure where you get the 159 from, but if that is the figure, do you think they would all have got away with just taking the day off? :ermm:

They were hardly going to talk to anyone who knew that he was entitled to the day off and didn't have a problem with it, are they? It doesn't sell newspapers! :lol:

^well, as long as he isn't breaking any rules I think its ok. He didn't HAVE to go, right? It sounds like other soldiers didn't go either.

lol Just another day Picking on Henry for no REAL reason. :p When will he get a promotion what Medal is likely to be his first (ya know if we were just to guess just for fun :))

Royal Fan said:
lol Just another day Picking on Henry for no REAL reason. :p When will he get a promotion what Medal is likely to be his first (ya know if we were just to guess just for fun :))

He already has his first medal - the Jubilee Medal he wears now!

His next medal will be a campaign medal, if he actually ends up in Iraq or Afghanistan.

kpusa1981 & shez125 said:

This is the Sun paper we are talking about, of course they looked for one soldier who would have complained about Harry. He probably wouldn't even know what anyone else was officially doing, it is 'normal' for ordinary ranks to complain about the 'perks' officers get anyway. :flowers:

Thank you so much for posting those wonderful photos!

Closed thread

Time to close this thread.
The new thread for the Current Events of Prince Harry can be found here.

Thanks to everyone, who contributed to this thread. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom