Prince Harry Current Events 11: March-April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so what color are his(harry) eyes? :confused:

Awsome He will be Great in the Army !! So who out of the Royal Famiily are we expected to see when he Passes out Sunday??? :) What are the chances William will be there and have to Salute wonder if Kate will show up?? or if William will even be in his Uniform lol sorry for the flood of questions

Well I think it was announced that the Queen, Prince Philip, Charles and Camilla will be at the passing out ceremony. No word if Chelsy will be there.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
They made is farhead way too big.

There is alot wrong with it isn't there. the cheeks are wrong also, i have never noticed a wrinkle or dimple type thing before. His forhead is WAY to big I agree. His eyes are to small, and the hair really gets on my nerves. It has to be the worst wax statue in the museum.

Harrys waxwork looks more like a young Prince Phillipe rather then Harry.

Well Harry does look a bit like Philip himself........BTW I Just realized I belive my dates are mixed up Harry Passes NEXT Sunday :p

Royal Fan said:
Awsome He will be Great in the Army !! So who out of the Royal Famiily are we expected to see when he Passes out Sunday??? :) What are the chances William will be there and have to Salute wonder if Kate will show up?? or if William will even be in his Uniform lol sorry for the flood of questions

Other cadets are not normally invited to view the sovereigns parade and in their first term, they do not normally take part but, with William, who knows. I wonder who is attending the ball afterwards. :confused:

Harry the action hero

Britain's Prince Harry has filmed an action-packed video about his tough army training.

http://people.monstersandcritics.com/royalwatch/article_1150355.php/Harry_the_action_hero

I don't know how accurate this iternet rag is.

Last edited:
Royal Fan said:
Yes I Belive April 9th (his Fathers wedding Anniversary) :)

Sorry Royal Fan, I have only just seen this. :eek: I think it's the 12th April.

Harry's polo shirt said:
There is alot wrong with it isn't there. the cheeks are wrong also, i have never noticed a wrinkle or dimple type thing before. His forhead is WAY to big I agree. His eyes are to small, and the hair really gets on my nerves. It has to be the worst wax statue in the museum.

i agree. but. have you ever seen the one that is supposed to be of the danish royal family? it looks nothing like them, except for the queen.

The following link indicates that The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall will be attending the parade and that Prince William, as a cadet in his first term, will be a spectator and not be taking part in the parade itself.

http://www.royal.gov.uk/output/Page5146.asp

So , its April 12th sounds like an interesting day :)

chrissy57 said:
The following link indicates that The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall will be attending the parade and that Prince William, as a cadet in his first term, will be a spectator and not be taking part in the parade itself.

http://www.royal.gov.uk/output/Page5146.asp

Thanks for the official corroboration Chrissy57, I know that under normal circumstances (post 42) first term cadets would not take part. I had wondered if they would make an exception for William but, apparently not.:)

Cant wait lol :) an interesting day indeed a Milestone

He'll probably be assigned a job within the his section of the army.

Prince Harry current events part 8

Maybe he will get a real job after this.

The Army is a real job + it is service to ones country. He will be in the Army probably 10 to 25 years.

Last edited:
Wow 25 I Thought the Maximum was 22 how old do you think he will be (if he stays full time) when he gets out

Prince Harry current events part 8

Royal Fan said:
Wow 25 I Thought the Maximum was 22 how old do you think he will be (if he stays full time) when he gets out

The range is because I have no idea the time out date is for Harry.
He would be 31 to 46 years old.

Last edited:
Royal Fan said:
Wow 25 I Thought the Maximum was 22

That's for privates and lower ranks, including non coms, not officers.:D

Anyone know how long Harry will be on break for after his commission?

General Sir Mike Jackson has been a serving officer for 43 years roughly but, I don't know if Harry will stay as long. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Harry would get bored after 43 years.

:Dyep, he'll get bored before the age of 25 if he's not treated like the rest of the soldiers and allowed to do the job his military posting requires.

There are different things he could do aren't there? If he gets bored with something, isn't there another position or something he could participate in? It seems that someone doesn't have to be on the front line to protect their county.

There are other positions, but he kind of seems like he wants to be where the action is, and I doubt that those other positions will take him there.

Do you think either his Or Williams Army Career will last (I Do btw) :)

Harry's career will last. I think William will only do the mandatory 4 years and then get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom