The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2006, 05:50 PM
Nobility

Good for Prince Henry or should I Cornet Wales.

Old 09-02-2006, 12:53 AM
Heir Presumptive

Like another comment I read in this thread, I too feel sorry for Harry at times. He's a 22 year old man just like any other and he's going to boneheaded stuff.....that doesn't mean he should be humiliated in the press for it. If whoever printed those photos knew they were 3 years old but printed them anyway giving people they impression they were new.....(s)he should be fired.

Quote:
Thanks for the link, Mandyy. It looks like Prince Harry is continuing to move forward in his career, and I think that's great. I think Harry is hardworking and really trying to be successful at his chosen profession. I hope the tabloids situp and take notice of this instead of all the negative things they print!
I agree. I hope that these trash rags finally have something more worthwhile to print about him.

"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 09-02-2006, 11:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

as do I they should focus on the good not the bad But of course the Tabloids will always be the Tabloids
Old 09-02-2006, 12:04 PM
Nobility

It is frustrating

To the tabloids its all about what sells magazines. Often they don't even care if the information is true or false and they certainly don't care how it may affect the lives of those they write about.
Old 09-05-2006, 01:43 PM
Royal Highness

Harry playing polo at Barton Park on Sept. 3:

(Credit: Bruno Press)
Old 09-05-2006, 10:24 PM
Courtier

It's awesome that the boys are so atheletic. I love pics of Harry playing polo or any other sport.
Old 09-06-2006, 01:17 AM
Commoner

More picures of harry playing polo

http://www.keystonepress.net/search_results.html?HEADLINE=Prince%20Harry%20playing%20polo%20at%20Barton%20Lodge
Old 09-07-2006, 05:43 PM
Heir Apparent

The new book, Final Impact, features Prince Harry into combat 40 years before he is born.
It's an instalment of rewriting of World War II, achieved with the conceit of smuggling people from the 21st century back into the 1940s to shake things up a bit and see how history could have been improved. Or made worse.

Hope Harry fights well, though what would Prince Charles think of his son, going back to times, when he wasn't born himself!
And at least we know now he will be sent to the frontline!
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 09-07-2006, 06:22 PM
Courtier

this a funny picture of harry

http://www.quien.com/nivel2.asp?cve=121_09
Old 09-13-2006, 03:02 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyaR
Thanks for the link, Mandyy. It looks like Prince Harry is continuing to move forward in his career, and I think that's great. I think Harry is hardworking and really trying to be successful at his chosen profession. I hope the tabloids situp and take notice of this instead of all the negative things they print!

I don't think the tabloids would situp and take notice because it wouldn't sell any copies. They like scandal.

And, perhaps Harry should look and do things more 'professional', such as attend military conventions, etc. It would appear better as though he has more of a genuine interest in being a better soldier than a better drinker. Just my take.
Old 09-14-2006, 01:21 AM
Nobility

Prince Harry Playing Polo at Windsor

http://www.keystonepress.net/search_...olo+at+Windsor
Old 09-15-2006, 02:15 AM
Commoner

some pictures about 9.12

http://www.brunopress.nl/fotoweb/Editorial.fwx

search for "Prince Harry"
Old 09-15-2006, 05:21 AM
Serene Highness

Dear Harry,
Happy Birthday To You!
Old 09-15-2006, 09:24 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Harry celebrates 22nd birthday on army training exercise

Prince Harry, who turned 22 today, plans to celebrate his birthday after army training exercises with 'a few beers'.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/a...ise/article.do
Old 09-15-2006, 05:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZandraRae
Happy Birthday Harry! Have a blast! By the way, does anyone know what his plans are?
Look at the article in post 38, provided by Skydragon.

Apparantely, he is going to celebrate his birthday after army training exercises.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 09-17-2006, 05:21 AM
Imperial Majesty

Harry and Chelsy's love at the crossroads

They have been dating for 18 months, surviving ups and downs and kiss-and-tells, but I can reveal Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy are having to make some serious decisions about their future.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23367132-details/Harry+and+Chelsy's+love+at+the+crossroads/article.do
Old 09-17-2006, 01:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

I Hope they can come to an understanding that benifits both of them
Old 09-17-2006, 04:13 PM
Courtier

I'm sorry if some of you don't agree with me, but I jus cannot see this relationship going anywhere in the future. She is clearly not ready to make the commitment of becoming a princess.
Old 09-17-2006, 05:14 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZandraRae
I'm sorry if some of you don't agree with me, but I jus cannot see this relationship going anywhere in the future. She is clearly not ready to make the commitment of becoming a princess.
It might not have a very bright future but I think they've done pretty well so far. A long distance relationship for two years is pretty hard to keep up. We've all heard the rumors of Harry's cheating and all that but when they were together in England in the summer, they looked very much in love.
Old 09-17-2006, 07:54 PM
Nobility

Despite his reputation as a drinker and a partier, I think Prince Harry is sweet and genuine, and he deserves someone who really cares about him. Even though some people don't like her fashion choices, I think Chelsy is a really good choice for Harry because she really seems to care for him. Unfortunately, I don't think the relationship will last because I don't think Chelsy wants the headache of the incessant media attention and constant intrusions into her personal privacy. Too bad, I think they would probably have made a very successful couple because they both seem to be very down to earth and solid, and seem to have real affection for one another.

Closed Thread

Tags
prince harry