Prince Harry Current Events 13: July-August 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To stifle the smutty giggles, the most recent links have been removed.
Please don't post links to such material in these Forums.

Warren
British Forums moderator

Some how, I don't see Clarence House being happy to see 3rd-in-line as guinea pig for Richard Branson.:p

Heidi P. said:
That is the MOST Misleading headline yet!

It IS the Mirror, so misleading is normal for them! :eek: :D

Nice pics :) Harry Looks more and more like like his Father the P.OW. Everyday! :p

I think it's funny how Getty spells Chelsy's name wrong :D. On their captions they write Chelsey.

thank you for the photographs and i thought the name spelling mattered on whoever posted them or sent them to getty?

This coming Sunday (July 30) is the Polo-Cartier International Day, so we'll probably see many pictures of Harry and hopefully Chelsy; maybe even William and Kate.

Last edited:
Same photo but two different "news" stories:

From Daily Mail -
Dirty Harry ventures out to Tesco

In immaculate military garb, Prince Harry passed out from Sandhurst earlier this year.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=397317&in_page_id=1770&in_a_source=

From Sun:
Prince Harry Havana laugh

...The Royal was spotted in a trendy T-shirt emblazoned with the face of Cuban revolutionary Che Guevara when he went out for lunch with girlfriend Chelsy and a pal.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006340063,00.html

In the July 22nd pics, Harry looks much cuter when he is wet. lol Great pics from Getty.

ZandraRae said:
In the July 22nd pics, Harry looks much cuter when he is wet. lol Great pics from Getty.

I agree...the wetter the better!:D Phwoar!!

I cant believe they wrote an article on Harry smoking! Get over it already. Its not like he's the first royal to smoke a ciggie and he wont be the last!

On a positive note, he does look cute in the photo!

cool pics he looks pale lol He needs some sun :p

lol is this REALLY a story I Mean first an article only covering the fact that he smoked the other day now this there wasnt even real drinking involved ! im as worried about his antics as anbody but come on :p

Ok, so now we know that the British media has nothing better to do than write articles on Harry smoking and imitating someone drinking. Big deal. So he drinks, or he smokes. Even if someone doesn't agree with it, he is a grown man, for heaven's sake...give the guy a break.

Royal! said:
im as worried about his antics as anbody but come on :p
I'm not! :p

Everyone is enititled to go to hell in their own way. He has not done anything any other ordinary man his age does. He just has a second by second album of his life to date! :D

Twenty years from now he'll look back and cringe. :eek: :D :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its pretty pathetic how they make a story out of him making a gesture, which they *think* is him drinking. He could have been recounting a joke, a story of a friend etc. Doesn't mean he endorses alcoholism or anything.

I think most people know when they read this rubbish is that it IS rubbish and the papers just wanting to make a quick buck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom