Prince Harry Current Events 10: January-March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, so he will train futher after leaving Sandhurst when will be our first chance to see him in his new Uniform as a Cavalry Officer :) My Stepdad doesent belive the Govenment would risk Harrys life and that he would be nothing more than a "Pencil Pusher" in Iraq

MoD dismisses Harry Iraq reports

Oh someone already post it before me.. sorry... thank you

Royal Fan said:
Interesting, so he will train futher after leaving Sandhurst when will be our first chance to see him in his new Uniform as a Cavalry Officer :) My Stepdad doesent belive the Govenment would risk Harrys life and that he would be nothing more than a "Pencil Pusher" in Iraq

He won't be in ceremonial uniform, just a very nice tailored jacket, trousers, shirt etc. Very similar to what he wears now really.

sara1981 said:
'Harry to miss Iraq action'

Prince Harry to serve in Iraq

Harry to lead patrols in border danger zone

I love it - none of them know:D

I am thinking what other news has the press gotten wrong. Look at how they don't know about Harry!:)

There is a lot the press doesn't know about Harry. That's why a lot of the stories are false or only have a tiny bit of truth to them.

Well if Harry is going to be in the military, he's going to be less available to the press so I predict a lot of wild stories.

ysbel said:
Well if Harry is going to be in the military, he's going to be less available to the press so I predict a lot of wild stories.
Exactly! Since he's going to be out of thw public eye, I am sure a lot of those stories are going to be spun.;)

Yes, Andrew would have had guards protecting in some way, it would been easier since he flew a helicopter.
I remember reading part in a book about when prince charles first started in the navy. He did not have anyone protecting him because they felt his co-workers would watchout for him. then one night someone knocked on his door, and tried to attack him. After that they thought it best to have a protection officer of some sort. Does anyone Know if there is any truth to that story?

CATS said:
Yes, Andrew would have had guards protecting in some way, it would been easier since he flew a helicopter.
I remember reading part in a book about when prince charles first started in the navy. He did not have anyone protecting him because they felt his co-workers would watchout for him. then one night someone knocked on his door, and tried to attack him. After that they thought it best to have a protection officer of some sort. Does anyone Know if there is any truth to that story?

I think it unlikely that Andrew had anyone protecting him in a war zone. The only protection he would have had, was the knowledge that you look after your own people.
I havn't been able to find anything on Charles being attacked, if it was true, I'm certain it would have made the headlines. Perhaps someone else has details.

Good training excercise, though. Those things hurt!

Skydragon said:
I think it unlikely that Andrew had anyone protecting him in a war zone. The only protection he would have had, was the knowledge that you look after your own people.
I havn't been able to find anything on Charles being attacked, if it was true, I'm certain it would have made the headlines. Perhaps someone else has details.

I know that Andrew talked about lying on the deck of his ship while Argentinian planes flew overhead, so he was in danger, and if he had had guards, they really couldn't have done anything about it to protect him.

Becky24 said:
Good training excercise, though. Those things hurt!

Yeah they do. I heard after the whole "training" thing, he had BIG bruises. It was in the SUN article.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom