Prince Harry Current Events 10: January-March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gaggleofcrazypeople said:
I think Harry will still be in the military, but Wills won't.

you're right, Harry loved the military, i not sure about wills about the military,I think that is his obligation.

Prince Harry current events part 7

corazon said:
you're right, Harry loved the military, i not sure about wills about the military,I think that is his obligation.
Agreed Harry will stay in as long as he can. Agreed on William as well.

kpusa1981 said:
Agreed Harry will stay in as long as he can. Agreed on William as well.
Harry did say that he feels a strong bond with Lesotho and would like to continue helping the people there. and if his army career got in the way he might have to opt to help out in Lesotho instead.

its also conveniently close to his girlfriend's home.

Maybe William will stay longer who knows dependng on how long the Queen lives ect I Think he will marry by 2009 because thats when his stint is up After that time permitting id like to see him in each of the other brances :)

I think william will marry in 2007.

Last edited:
I think Harry will still be in the military, but Wills won't.

I agree. I think Harry will still be in but, not see a lot of active service which might frustrate him enough to buy himself out.

Harry seems to enjoy the military way of life more I mean he was the head of the cadet force in Eton. William seems to be entering because he knows that one day he most likely will be head of the armed forces when he becomes King.

corazon said:

From interviews that he has given, it seems that Wills doesn't really want to go. But Harry did.

kaydura0717 said:
Harry seems to enjoy the military way of life more I mean he was the head of the cadet force in Eton. William seems to be entering because he knows that one day he most likely will be head of the armed forces when he becomes King.
I think Harry loves being in the military because he feels like he is important. While growing up, he was always second fiddle compaired to his brother...(he was called "the spare") military life makes Harry feel needed.

Harry's polo shirt said:
I think Harry loves being in the military because he feels like he is important. While growing up, he was always second fiddle compared to his brother...(he was called "the spare") military life makes Harry feel needed.

I think you are right, so many 2nd sons of the aristocracy became or become officers. He must get sick and tired of being compared to anyone. He is Harry!:)

I can only imagine. The fact that he is the spare has probably caused most of his outragous behaviour. He just wanted to be known for being him, no matter how bad.

I can only imagine. The fact that he is the spare has probably caused most of his outragous behaviour. He just wanted to be known for being him, no matter how bad.

Yes I agree, I don't think any of us can imagine the hurt caused by the gossip about who his father is and constantly being referred to as the spare, infers he was never wanted for himself.

good way to explain that, Skydragon! It helps to explain why Harry is the way he is.

that day will be great! really great!

I Cant wait Harry will a great Army man will he get a medal on the day he passes out

Royal Fan said:
I Cant wait Harry will a great Army man will he get a medal on the day he passes out

I totally agree with you.:D

Queen to attend Prince Harry's army passing out parade
23:53 2006-01-17

Queen Elizabeth II will be at Sandhurst military academy in April to watch grandson Prince Harry at the graduation parade when he becomes an army officer, Buckingham Palace said Tuesday.
Plans have been made for the queen to attend the ceremony with Prince Charles, father of the 21-year-old prince, said a palace spokeswoman, who spoke on the condition of anonymity in line with palace policy.
Prince William, Harry's 23-year-old brother and second in line to the throne, embarked on an army career earlier this month and is also training at Sandhurst, reports AP.
O.Ch.

http://newsfromrussia.com/world/2006/01/17/71301.html

I'm so happy that all his family will be there.

I'd say she probably will. She is there for a lot of that stuuf now.

Prince Harry will graduate as official of the Military in April
(from hola)

Prince Harry is to a step to become official of the military. The next month of April, the younger son of the Prince of Wales will graduate as official as the British Military in the Academy of Sandhurst and will have to march past before the watched letter of his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II. In fifteen years members of the Royalty to the parade will acudierán for the first time, Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Charles, and Duchess de Cornwall.

Royal Fan said:

Why would he get a medal on the day he graduates?

Medals are awarded for bravery not for simply completing a course.

The medal he currently has was given to him by the Queen for attending her 50th Jubilee celebrations - as she awarded them to others on that day including William and those who sang in the choir.

purple_platinum said:
Prince Harry will graduate as official of the Military in April
(from hola)

Prince Harry is to a step to become official of the military. The next month of April, the younger son of the Prince of Wales will graduate as official as the British Military in the Academy of Sandhurst and will have to march past before the watched letter of his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II. In fifteen years members of the Royalty to the parade will acudierán for the first time, Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Charles, and Duchess de Cornwall.

the royal family must be very pround of him, especially the queen, is her first grandson millitary continuing with a old tradition......and surelly diana would be very pround of her little boy.

Last edited:
chrissy57 said:
Why would he get a medal on the day he graduates?

Medals are awarded for bravery not for simply completing a course.

They are also awarded for anyone serving in any campaign. That's why there are service medals for the troops who were/are in Iraq and Afghanistan.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom