Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, General News 1: November 2017 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read that apparently Lupo is at Windsor, too, so they can all have a doggie slumber party!

I just read that apparently Lupo is at Windsor, too, so they can all have a doggie slumber party!

I don't know what I want to see more Royal Doggie Daycare or the Royal Wedding.

Omid confirmed both dogs are in Windsor

I think Guy will do just fine among the royal doggies. Beagles are really known to be quite personable and easily adapt to other dogs.

I had two dogs at one time with one being a beagle named Hobo and Remo who was a mix between a cocker spaniel and a dachshund (I"m not going to state in an open forum what my name was for that certain breed and get kicked off here before the wedding) and they got along fine. Guy lived with Bogart in Toronto and probably does miss his buddy and will enjoy being with the Queen's dogs.

I've been away for a while doing everyday things and looking at the news. Dear God, today has been a horrible day---another school shooting. Plus a plane crash. The wedding will hopefully brighten everybody's morning tomorrow. To get on with this thread-----

Osipi----

Hope if Meghan gets another beagle she will name is Snoopy. Sorry, but that's what pops into my brain whenever one mentions beagles. LOL.

Hahaha! Thank you Sun Lion, it was your post/link that contained the little clip. My heart honestly skipped a beat when I saw him. Cute that others picked up on it, too. I can see it now: 'This Is a Dog's Life?' by Guy Markle

He wouldn't spill any royal secrets, of course! ?

Hahaha! Thank you Sun Lion, it was your post/link that contained the little clip. My heart honestly skipped a beat when I saw him. Cute that others picked up on it, too. I can see it now: 'This Is a Dog's Life?' by Guy Markle

Cute as heck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe someone will make it a book series, similar to the corgis or the Royal Baby series?

I wish we had pictures of Royal Doggie Daycare! That is the cutest thing I’ve heard today. All royal doggies hanging out with Queen at Windsor.

And the DM commentators are insisting it's not the same dog. Apparently, this dog does not have as much brown on its head as Guy. The implication, of course, is that Meghan has abandoned Guy or, I kid you not, had him pout down (which I've read before on the DM). I swear to God, the lengths some people got to to cause drama and hurt and embarrassment... :bang::bang::bang::bang:

And the DM commentators are insisting it's not the same dog. Apparently, this dog does not have as much brown on its head as Guy. The implication, of course, is that Meghan has abandoned Guy or, I kid you not, had him pout down (which I've read before on the DM). I swear to God, the lengths some people got to to cause drama and hurt and embarrassment... :bang::bang::bang::bang:

Like she put Guy down, and got a stunt dog???

Maybe someone will make it a book series, similar to the corgis or the Royal Baby series?

Wouldn't be surprised, they could even use it to raise funds for animal rescues. They are definitely deserving of the help!

I'm imagining the dorgis musing among themselves stating "Here comes the relatives again. That beagle dude wags his tail with a funny accent don't you think?" :D

You've got to copyright that title Missy before someone actually uses it, too good not to use.

Perhaps after the ceremony tomorrow, Guy will opt out to change his name to His Royal Dogness, Guy of Sussex (or whatever dukedom Harry gets). :lol:

You've got to copyright that title Missy before someone actually uses it, too good not to use.

I respectfully hand over the rights to Meghan and Harry and volunteer my ghost writing services LOL

Perhaps after the ceremony tomorrow, Guy will opt out to change his name to His Royal Dogness, Guy of Sussex (or whatever dukedom Harry gets). :lol:

Well he is now the adopted son of Harry, or will be tomorrow. He is entitled to the courtesy title of Harry's peerage. Well, titled as younger son.

The honorable Lord Guy Windsor would like his bone on the patio :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom