The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2018, 01:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACO View Post
Assuming it is, to me that's an even more powerful message of care and inclusion than Charles walking Meghan down the aisle, happy as that makes me.

Meghan must be a supremely lovable person to have gathered so much affection and concern from her new family so quickly.

Old 05-18-2018, 01:52 PM
Royal Highness

Could HM be dog sitting...... that is so precious and think I will send her my baby also to watch..... I know that dogs can not be part of the ceremony yet how wonderful if they could be. Anyhow he looks alert and ready for whatever goes on tomorrow.....glad to see a picture of him and knowing all is well with him after he broke both legs....am a huge doggie lover here, big time, just ask my Payton, he is sooooo spoiled and cherished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gawin View Post
OMG, from a kill shelter to riding in a car with the Queen.

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "it's a dog's life."

Boy isn't that right...always said if I ever come back, I want to be one of my dogs for they had it made. So very delighted to see him riding with the queen......that is so darn precious......

Old 05-18-2018, 01:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Yes. And if I didn't read wrong, that's the photo of him arriving to Windsor with HMQ yesterday.
Old 05-18-2018, 02:44 PM
Courtier

Guy Markle, King of the Beagles

LOL, I just couldn't help it, if the mods feel this thread is silly or inappropriate please delete.

I am so happy to see Guy again. I was mommy to two rescue beagles and they are the sweetest, gentlest dogs I've ever cared for. Plus they have a ton of personality! Meghan shows extremely good taste in choosing such a wonderful companion imo :)

I wonder if Guy is just staying at Windsor for the ceremony or if they will include him in the festivities somehow. Will be interested to see!
Old 05-18-2018, 02:48 PM
Courtier

He's super cute! Years ago, my husband had a beagle called Bagel. He said they are good dogs, sweet and good natured.
Old 05-18-2018, 03:03 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Ahhh... Seeing Guy, all I could think of was "Snoopy, eat your heart out!"

Guy, I believe is a very big part of Harry and Meghan's life and with all the different events going on with this wedding, perhaps HM invited Guy to come stay at Windsor until the festivities are all over and the couple return to Nott Cott.

Looking at Guy in the Range Rover with the Queen, the scenario that went through my mind is the Queen talking to Guy during the ride stating "Now, I'm taking you to visit for a while with my good friend who helps me look after my own dorgis. You be nice to him and behave yourself." (gives Guy a treat).

Not only is Meghan thoroughly embraced and welcomed into the family but after the Queen saw how her furbabies took to Meghan right away, she had no qualms about inviting Guy for a stay.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 05-18-2018, 03:20 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Ahhh... Seeing Guy, all I could think of was "Snoopy, eat your heart out!"

Guy, I believe is a very big part of Harry and Meghan's life and with all the different events going on with this wedding, perhaps HM invited Guy to come stay at Windsor until the festivities are all over and the couple return to Nott Cott.

Looking at Guy in the Range Rover with the Queen, the scenario that went through my mind is the Queen talking to Guy during the ride stating "Now, I'm taking you to visit for a while with my good friend who helps me look after my own dorgis. You be nice to him and behave yourself." (gives Guy a treat).

Not only is Meghan thoroughly embraced and welcomed into the family but after the Queen saw how her furbabies took to Meghan right away, she had no qualms about inviting Guy for a stay.
The Queen's last corgi past away, so I bet having Guy around is nice for her.
Save
Old 05-18-2018, 03:30 PM
Courtier

I understand that the Queen actually has one remaining corgi, Whisper, whom she adopted when its owner died. When Willow died, she was the last corgi that HM had bred from the line of Susan, her original corgi. She also has the two dorgis.

I hope Guy has a fantastic day hanging out with Whisper, Vulcan and Candy.
Old 05-18-2018, 03:45 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlowVera View Post
The Queen's last corgi past away, so I bet having Guy around is nice for her.
Save
I hope the dorgis get along with Guy.
Old 05-18-2018, 03:51 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I think Guy will do just fine among the royal doggies. Beagles are really known to be quite personable and easily adapt to other dogs.

I had two dogs at one time with one being a beagle named Hobo and Remo who was a mix between a cocker spaniel and a dachshund (I"m not going to state in an open forum what my name was for that certain breed and get kicked off here before the wedding) and they got along fine. Guy lived with Bogart in Toronto and probably does miss his buddy and will enjoy being with the Queen's dogs.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 05-18-2018, 03:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

I just read that apparently Lupo is at Windsor, too, so they can all have a doggie slumber party!
Old 05-18-2018, 03:59 PM
Majesty

Quote:
I am officially HM the Queen's #1 Fan...at least in California! What a cool photo!!

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 05-18-2018, 05:01 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ista View Post
I just read that apparently Lupo is at Windsor, too, so they can all have a doggie slumber party!
I don't know what I want to see more Royal Doggie Daycare or the Royal Wedding.
Old 05-18-2018, 05:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Omid confirmed both dogs are in Windsor
Old 05-18-2018, 06:01 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I think Guy will do just fine among the royal doggies. Beagles are really known to be quite personable and easily adapt to other dogs.

I had two dogs at one time with one being a beagle named Hobo and Remo who was a mix between a cocker spaniel and a dachshund (I"m not going to state in an open forum what my name was for that certain breed and get kicked off here before the wedding) and they got along fine. Guy lived with Bogart in Toronto and probably does miss his buddy and will enjoy being with the Queen's dogs.
I've been away for a while doing everyday things and looking at the news. Dear God, today has been a horrible day---another school shooting. Plus a plane crash. The wedding will hopefully brighten everybody's morning tomorrow. To get on with this thread-----

Osipi----

Hope if Meghan gets another beagle she will name is Snoopy. Sorry, but that's what pops into my brain whenever one mentions beagles. LOL.
Old 05-18-2018, 06:42 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy- View Post
Is that a beagle I see in the Land Rover in this clip? It looks as if the little guy is the only passenger riding in the back.

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/preview...3355582913.mp4

Mainstream media picked up on your thoughts Missy -

The Queen is spotted with Meghan Markle's dog | Daily Mail Online
Old 05-18-2018, 06:53 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Lion View Post
Mainstream media picked up on your thoughts Missy -

The Queen is spotted with Meghan Markle's dog | Daily Mail Online
Hahaha! Thank you Sun Lion, it was your post/link that contained the little clip. My heart honestly skipped a beat when I saw him. Cute that others picked up on it, too. I can see it now: 'This Is a Dog's Life?' by Guy Markle
Old 05-18-2018, 06:59 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Hahaha! Thank you Sun Lion, it was your post/link that contained the little clip. My heart honestly skipped a beat when I saw him. Cute that others picked up on it, too. I can see it now: 'This Is a Dog's Life?' by Guy Markle
He wouldn't spill any royal secrets, of course!
Old 05-18-2018, 07:01 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Cute as heck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-18-2018, 07:14 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Maybe someone will make it a book series, similar to the corgis or the Royal Baby series?

Closed Thread