Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, General News 1: November 2017 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Yes, I agree @AlowVera and @Osipi. Perhaps this is similar to the wedding dress pr ploy by Israeli designer, Inbal Dror.

Believers in the report may make plans to visit the Island in early May on the off-chance of running into Harry and Meghan. ;) Maybe the giveaway is the fact it's posted on Facebook. :closedeye

Last edited:
One of Harry's good friends announced his engagement around the time Harry and Meghan did. If (and that is a big IF) this is true I do wounder if maybe it is their wedding.

Madame Tussauds just announced their London and NYC museums will be displaying Meghan Markle in May.

Madame Tussauds just announced their London and NYC museums will be displaying Meghan Markle in May.

This is it. Nobody is anybody until Madame Tussaude does your body wax.. err body in wax. Meghan has *arrived*! :rolleyes:

I get that they're jumping on the royal wedding bandwagon but I actually don't think people are going to be flocking to the museums to see a wax Meghan. I am curious though to see how closely the wax figure does resemble Meghan.

it was almost a year after their wedding that William and Kate were "unveiled" so it looks like Meghan is getting top notch treatment and unveiled during her wedding month. Now.... where's Harry?

I'm not sure whether Tussaude's is a place people flock to for a specific statue.

Harry already is there. He debuted last year, I think?

Where did those boys get that bad hair gene? Earl Spencer has a ton of hair still...Diana had good hair. I think their father had good hair....Charles seems to be doing alright in the hair department? The Queen has a ton of hair...maybe Philip?

LaRae

Where did those boys get that bad hair gene? Earl Spencer has a ton of hair still...Diana had good hair. I think their father had good hair....Charles seems to be doing alright in the hair department? The Queen has a ton of hair...maybe Philip?

LaRae

Their mother's maternal grandfather--Maurice Roche, 4th Baron Fermoy.

LaRae
Are you serious or joking? Charles is bald as is Edward and Prince Phillip. Maybe you're being ironic and I just don't grasp it.

Ah hmmmm interesting. I know they say it comes down from the maternal line.

LaRae

Diana had two hair gene because it's sex-linked gene on the X-chromosome. Boys only get one since they only have one X-chromosome. Looks like both drew the short straw with that gene. :lol:

Maybe. ;) But I think it's a given that they may want to have a family so the article is just spinning on an obvious assumption. However, the article goes a bit too far methinks. They want to have three children 'like William and Kate'? I doubt it. Curious set-up suggesting some sort of competition with William and Kate, or emulation, positing that couple as being the 'model of the perfect family'. Funny. Let Meghan and Harry enjoy being young and newly married before the patter of little feet. JMO.

Given the speed with which this whole Meghan and Harry scenario has unfolded it seems reasonable that a child will be sooner rather than later but I'm not sure it's a priority for them. Not sure why I say that. Just a hunch. We'll see, of course, but a child is never a certainty, and I think this couple has lots of goals, not just family goals.

I agree with someone who just said a 'pregnancy watch' is very unfair since so many unknowns factor into such. The couple themselves were very noncommittal about children and family in their engagement interview. :flowers:

Wouldn't it be really wonderful if nobody said anything about it until there is a reason to question? It's a bit tasteless when they haven't even made it to the church yet?

Given the speed with which this whole Meghan and Harry scenario has unfolded it seems reasonable that a child will be sooner rather than later but I'm not sure it's a priority for them. Not sure why I say that. Just a hunch. We'll see, of course, but a child is never a certainty, and I think this couple has lots of goals, not just family goals.

This is a couple that definitely meshed together not only as a loving couple, but a couple that share with enthusiasm the main detrimental reason for marrying a man in Harry's position. His royal and public obligations and lifestyle. Meghan isn't wasting her time getting her feet wet when it comes to a public role with Harry. She's already gotten involved with the Royal Foundation and not the nervous, uncertain bride going to the altar and wondering where her role will take her. She knows and she's already busy planning it as if its second nature to her.

I'm wont to think that both want children as soon as possible from watching their interactions with kids. Its one of the upsides of their being married but I don't believe its the sole goal for the relationship. It'll happen when it happens but they're not going to be sitting and twiddling their thumbs and focusing solely on having children. So much other stuff to do and see in the meantime. :D

We might have an announcement by the very end of the year...but I don't expect anything till after October. Probably not until next year.

LaRae

I hope we don’t go on pregnancy watch. I find it really rude and stressful for a couple. What will be will be not for us to wonder

It's inevitable.

The press will be focusing on that, and it will carry over here, at least to some extent.
Even if it's banned from discussion, people will watch and wonder.

I agree with someone who just said a 'pregnancy watch' is very unfair since so many unknowns factor into such. The couple themselves were very noncommittal about children and family in their engagement interview. :flowers:

I wouldn't say they were noncommittal. I think they did the usual "Le't take it step by step." answer expected in that circumstance. William and Kate answered the question the same way.

They both talked about wanting a family but they will do it on their own terms, as they should. The media will start speculating the moment they leave that chapel as husband and wife. It is inevitable.

They are both in their 30s. It is not really a surprise if they do start a family sooner rather than later, but don't need an article to tell me that.

They both love kids, are honorary and actual godparents for quite a few of their friends, and have said in multiple pre-engagement interviews how important having a family is to them. I don't see anything noncommittal here. Timing is out of their hands but I don't think it will be for lack of trying.

I hope this documentary is a lot more factual that the previous ones.

:previous: Considering they have Samantha as one of the main people they talked so... I am not holding my breath. Not sure why these people talk to this woman when we all know she know NOTHING about Meghan.

Samantha on this show basically confirms she is not invited. She wants one last chance to take a swing at Meghan before the wedding. Fox has a niche audience so this show is it is not going to be run on all the networks. ABC is doing a special on the royals featuring Harry and Meghan in August. That network has a wider audience and you can get it without cable.

Samantha on this show basically confirms she is not invited. She wants one last chance to take a swing at Meghan before the wedding. Fox has a niche audience so this show is it is not going to be run on all the networks. ABC is doing a special on the royals featuring Harry and Meghan in August. That network has a wider audience and you can get it without cable.

She wasn’t at her distant relative Meghan’s last do so I struggle to understand why it is some people expect that her and her brother be at this one. Just look at them, how they have constantly exploited and abused whatever little they know of Meghan’s childhood. And in Samantha’s case she has done far much worse and gone way beyond ordinary greed.

I too would avoid nasty spiteful people that go out of their way to try and destroy my life, my relationship and my reputation with lies yet when it suits they act two-faced. I’d kick them bang into the dustbin of history, my father’s other children or not.

Wouldn't it be really wonderful if nobody said anything about it until there is a reason to question? It's a bit tasteless when they haven't even made it to the church yet?
Oh how that would be wonderful, I find it quite annoying how people treat royal couples like a sideshow waiting for them to "breed". Being happy when there is an announcement is one thing but waiting for her them to get pregnant is another thing altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom