Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, Current Events 1: November 2017 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And at the time Prince William was only part time so didn't really have many engagements

It was really less than part time, more like occasional since William was still full time military and stationed in Wales when they got engaged.

I've deleted and edited a few posts. No matter how you feel about a fellow member, personal attacks are not okay. I've seen it taking place in a number of H&M threads and it needs to stop. If you feel a post is violating the forum rules, use the report button instead.

Excited to see her out tomorrow in Nottingham:flowers: Great to see not a long wait.

Notice from some comments on articles though, some people expect her to suddenly be full time. There is some question of why she isn't listed to go with him to the fire brigade choir event. Some people wont ever be pleased.

I am sure I will have a large number of posts to wade through tomorrow when I get home. I look forward to it :flowers:

Love her coat and her bag!

LaRae

#MeghanMarkle is wearing her Mackage 'Elodie' Navy Wool Coat

The link does work! Just right now you can't see anything but the people waiting to meet them...weird camera angle.

Larae

Really..am I the only one 'here' up so far? LOL

LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
IM watching live in Sky News Live. She’s doing REALLY well!!! So proud of her!!

There were a couple of 'wide eye' looks at first but I think she's doing great! One of the Royal Watchers on Twitter said over 1000 folks there.

LaRae

A large and enthusiastic crowd. They are interacting both with the crowds and each other wonderfully.

This couple is obviously quite touchy feely. They aren’t overly about it. But it’s quite natural. Touch each other on the back and on the arm.

You are not the only one up!

Love the coat. She is going to have to learn she can't use that type of bag. Hard to hold and shake hands!

Lord...she has been talking to Catherine! The dreaded black suede boots!

The couple living in Nottingham Cottage is visiting Nottingham.

Sorry, that makes me giggle, so I just had to comment on it.

:lol: I love the twitter comment on that link “Someone please make Harry Sherrif of Nottingham”.

Harry is doing great at guiding her!

LaRae

She’s getting a lot of credit from commentators and news casters are coming out so early. Some called her quite brave for doing this.

You are not the only one up!

Love the coat. She is going to have to learn she can't use that type of bag. Hard to hold and shake hands!

Lord...she has been talking to Catherine! The dreaded black suede boots!

Yay! Thought I was going to just be talking to myself there for a moment!

I hope we get to see her dress! Yes the handbag..I thought oh she'll learn to leave that at home!

LaRae

Enthusiastic, welcoming and cheering Nottingham crowds calling out for Meghan and Harry on a cold and bleak day. Yes!!

This couple is obviously quite touchy feely. They aren’t overly about it. But it’s quite natural. Touch each other on the back and on the arm.

I think they reassure each other. It's lovely.

LaRae

Full marks to Meghan. It can’t have been easy to be thrown in the deep end like that but she’s handling it so well!

:previous:

We are all up Pranter and why does the link not work for me.......:bang:

I'm struck by the warmth of the welcome, and by just how many young [20s/30s] and BAME [British. Black, Asian, and minority ethnic] people have turned up [on a FREEZING Morning] to greet them.

SO,SO good..

Last edited:
Tweets
See 1 new Tweet

Rebecca English‏Verified account
@RE_DailyMail
21s21 seconds ago

Video: Hilarious from a red-headed member of the crowd asking Harry how it felt to be with #Meghan 'as a ginger'. 'It's great, isn't it?!' He replied.

:previous:

We are all up Pranter and why does the link not work for me.......:bang:

They are done with the walkabout and in the building..maybe it's off?

LaRae

I'm struck by the warmth of the welcome, and by just how many young [20s/30s] and BAME [British. Black, Asian, and minority ethnic] people have turned up [on a FREEZING Morning] to greet them.

SO,SO good..

Oh my goodness! Is your heart thawing a little? :D

I think they reassure each other. It's lovely.

LaRae

There is even a little handholding at one point. LOVE THIS!!! :D

They did WONDERFUL!!! The photos are beautiful. It’ll run well in the papers. She’s starting off very strong and building goodwill by jumping in so early.

Oh my goodness! Is your heart thawing a little?

I ALWAYS said i'd accept Harry's choice, and I DO. [Perhaps you missed that ?] The Engagement interview proved what an asset Ms Markle is likely to be to the BRF, and her adopted Country ..

I hope we get to see her dress! Yes the handbag..I thought oh she'll learn to leave that at home!

LaRae

She eventually just handed it off to an aide. I think she’s going to figure something out for that from now on. :lol:

Both wearing blue with cream (his scarf and her dress appears to be cream colored)

LaRae

Meghan handled her first walkabout like a pro. There were times they were close together almost wrapping their arms around each other in the back and there were times when they were in different spots in the crowd. Although I know Harry is going to be super protective of his Meghan, he doesn't have to worry that she can't handle the crowd. They both seem to have wide smiles permanently on their faces and the honeymoon hasn't even begun yet. :D

Yep I see that now ...I like the skirt..the little flare at the bottom is a nice touch.

She's a little more unsure after they get inside (watching feeds on Twitter) but she's watching how Harry does it and seems to be mirroring him.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom