The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2017, 09:00 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
I think they could be making their way to NI in the new year. The travels is done to introduce the new senior royal to be to the people.

I’m just as excited as I was when William and Catherine embarked on regional tour after their engagement announcement.

They really should no go NI, Irish Americans would not like this at all

Old 11-30-2017, 09:20 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaika View Post
They really should no go NI, Irish Americans would not like this at all
Zaika, Norther Ireland is part of the United Kingdom and what Irish Americans think will not play into it whatsoever. I'm Irish American and I'm thrilled to the bits that Harry and Meghan may go there.

No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 11-30-2017, 10:28 PM
Courtier

I can’t wait to see the pictures tomorrow. All the happy faces in the crowd, the excitement of a walkabout. The magic and joy of it all!
Old 11-30-2017, 10:47 PM
Heir Apparent

I'm glad that Meghan is hitting the ground running with royal engagements. We always had to wait so long for news and sighting of the couple. We are gonna feel so spoiled.
Old 11-30-2017, 10:50 PM
Imperial Majesty

Our perseverance is paying off. I'm also thinking there'll be quite a big crowd coming out to meet Meghan. Meghan will enjoy every minute of it and I just know we're going to see Harry grinning like the Cheshire Cat and beaming with pride every step of the way.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

Old 11-30-2017, 10:52 PM
Majesty

Yes, those long long months when there was nothing to report and we were reduced to discussing speculative (and sometimes quite nasty) articles from the British tabloids and fluffy mags. And now we will be seeing them together and interacting with crowds and each other. Can't wait!
Old 11-30-2017, 11:02 PM
Imperial Majesty

6 hour time difference here (currently 4am in London)...not sure when their first engagement is tomorrow but I can't wait to see it after I'm up!

LaRae
Old 11-30-2017, 11:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
6 hour time difference here (currently 4am in London)...not sure when their first engagement is tomorrow but I can't wait to see it after I'm up!

LaRae
It starts mid morning and will last for several hours. If anyone finds a live stream online, let me know. :lol That's how excited I am about this at this point.
Old 11-30-2017, 11:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Our perseverance is paying off. I'm also thinking there'll be quite a big crowd coming out to meet Meghan. Meghan will enjoy every minute of it and I just know we're going to see Harry grinning like the Cheshire Cat and beaming with pride every step of the way.
Yes!!! I remember those days. All we ever wanted finally came true!!☺
Old 11-30-2017, 11:09 PM
Imperial Majesty

I am counting my blessings that I'm retired and can sleep whenever I feel like it and eat dinner at 5am in the morning if its called for and have absolutely no kind of a schedule to keep. Most likely I'm going to hold off sleeping until after the Nottingham visit and like Jacqui, would also love a live feed.

These months leading up to the wedding are going to pass all too quickly methinks.

Old 11-30-2017, 11:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by TortillaChips View Post
And at the time Prince William was only part time so didn't really have many engagements
It was really less than part time, more like occasional since William was still full time military and stationed in Wales when they got engaged.
Old 11-30-2017, 11:55 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

I've deleted and edited a few posts. No matter how you feel about a fellow member, personal attacks are not okay. I've seen it taking place in a number of H&M threads and it needs to stop. If you feel a post is violating the forum rules, use the report button instead.
Old 12-01-2017, 12:02 AM
Imperial Majesty

Royal couple to conduct their first royal visit together:
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle set for first joint royal visit - BBC News

A.W. TOZER
Old 12-01-2017, 12:41 AM
Majesty

Excited to see her out tomorrow in Nottingham Great to see not a long wait.

Notice from some comments on articles though, some people expect her to suddenly be full time. There is some question of why she isn't listed to go with him to the fire brigade choir event. Some people wont ever be pleased.

I am sure I will have a large number of posts to wade through tomorrow when I get home. I look forward to it
Old 12-01-2017, 05:58 AM
Nobility

Hopefully this link works
Old 12-01-2017, 06:08 AM
Imperial Majesty

Love her coat and her bag!

LaRae

#MeghanMarkle is wearing her Mackage 'Elodie' Navy Wool Coat

The link does work! Just right now you can't see anything but the people waiting to meet them...weird camera angle.

Larae

Really..am I the only one 'here' up so far? LOL

LaRae
Old 12-01-2017, 06:21 AM
Heir Apparent

IM watching live in Sky News Live. She’s doing REALLY well!!! So proud of her!!
Old 12-01-2017, 06:23 AM
Imperial Majesty

There were a couple of 'wide eye' looks at first but I think she's doing great! One of the Royal Watchers on Twitter said over 1000 folks there.

LaRae
Old 12-01-2017, 06:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

A large and enthusiastic crowd. They are interacting both with the crowds and each other wonderfully.
Old 12-01-2017, 06:25 AM
Heir Apparent

This couple is obviously quite touchy feely. They aren’t overly about it. But it’s quite natural. Touch each other on the back and on the arm.

Closed Thread