Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, Current Events 1: November 2017 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were very heavy winds in the morning, coming from the West, which means it had to pass the UK first. The winds have become less now, but three people died and there are no trains.

Also in the UK trains were delayed or cancelled. As the train network is so interconnected, problems in one area can lead to delays elsewhere too.

http://www.independent.co.uk/travel...d-cancelled-rail-network-trains-a8165246.html

Last edited:
So when they ride the train, it's just among the other passengers right? If so, interesting that no cell phone pics have popped up yet.

LaRae

They are pressing the flesh. Not so much screaming this time.

Hair in bun again. Green bag, black coat.

Bloody media are blocking the cameras!!!

LaRae

Is she in skinny jeans?

LaRae

I laughed when Harry put his hands about her and pulled her forward in the line then across the road! lol

LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a couple that knows how to work a crowd. Very personable and good at exchanging a few words with people as they go along.

Anyone pick up on what that big sign said? I kept trying to get a good look at it and it kept being continually blocked by photographers and police.

Interesting they are completely separated. Doing their own thing. I like it though I am sure some would love pictures of them together.

I'm really glad that in spite of rain and train delays Harry and Meghan were greeted at the end by happy and cheering crowds. People were wishing them well, you could see it, when the media weren't in the way, lol.
It was great that they greeted the people that had been waiting, even if it was separately. Quicker to do it that way I suppose. And again Meghan was in pants (by a Welsh firm; nice touch) very sensible in extremely cold weather.

Interesting they are completely separated. Doing their own thing. I like it though I am sure some would love pictures of them together.

They started out joint then after a few min Harry moved over to the other side.

LaRae

Do we know what the gift in the box was? The one presented by the children?

LaRae

So personable and natural....a delight to watch them

She signed an autograph. We’re not in Hollywood anymore Meghan.

Do we know what the gift in the box was? The one presented by the children?

LaRae

I read on a website that they were going to be presented with a welsh lovespoon - so that could possibly be in the box (I can't remember which site I read it on though)

Last edited:
She signed an autograph. We’re not in Hollywood anymore Meghan.

I saw her resist and attempt to get drug into a selfie. Didn't see her sign anything but I didn't see all of the videos yet. However could of just been reflex to sign ..she'll figure things out.

LaRae

Inside the castle. I like the top. Fits her well.

I saw her resist and attempt to get drug into a selfie. Didn't see her sign anything but I didn't see all of the videos yet. However could of just been reflex to sign ..she'll figure things out.

LaRae

It wasn't a selfie, but Harry did pose for a cell phone pic with someone in the crowd today.

I read on a website that they were going to be presented with a welsh lovespoon - so that could possibly be in the box (I can't remember which site I read it on though)

Oh how charming!

LaRae

It wasn't a selfish, but Harry did pose for a cell phone pic with someone in the crowd today.

Well whatever they call it....an older woman tried to get her to take a pic together and she tactfully declined..and someone walked up to assist if needed.

LaRae

Saw a pic of a older man kissing her hand.

LaRae

Love spoons are very traditional. Welsh men used to carve them for their sweethearts, with plenty of decoration.

I can't remember where I read or heard it this morning (Sky News perhaps?) that they had children that are named Meghan (Megan?) and Harry to meet the couple. Wonder if that's the kids that presented them with the box?

I can't remember where I read or heard it this morning (Sky News perhaps?) that they had children that are named Meghan (Megan?) and Harry to meet the couple. Wonder if that's the kids that presented them with the box?

There was a little girl who held a sign that read "My name is Megan too!" and Meghan saw it and ran to her. Here is the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom