Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy Current Events 2: May 2008-January 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress

Heir Apparent
Country
United States
Welcome to part 2 of the Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy
current events thread: May 2008 - January 2009

Please note that this is a thread for the current events of this young couple, and not for rehashing anything that has already been said.

The old threads can be found as follows:

And finally for items that are only regarding Prince Harry, you may post them here:

Last edited by a moderator:
And I like everything I've seen of Chelsy lately, too.
loved her outfit at the polo game, and was glad she was not wearing boots with stiletto heels on the grass as, unlike Kate, we got a few more photos of her moving around outside the tent.

rmay said:
I can't really see Harry getting married before William, but I'd be happy for them if they did become engaged.
Whyever not? They have been together a long time and if it works for them they should go for it.

They may both something on Sunday too the Old Comrades Parade. Harry will almost certainly march in the Old Comrades Parade.

Chelsy outfit is really horrible, white, brown and black, she needs to combine better, those girls need a fashion adviser for formal ocassions very quickly pleaseeee!!!

I love this couple. I think we have seen the proof of their genuine, devoted feelings toward each other. I hope they marry. Chelsy will be a gorgeous bride, and Harry so handsome in his army uniform at the altar. :wub:

I thought Chelsy looked very pretty on Monday. I think she looks better wearing flats usually, but the boots still looked fine. She has such a fresh prettiness. Maybe her looks aren't extraordinary, but she is very pleasant on the eyes. :cool:

i'm hoping the same thing...i know its a little too soon to speculate about their wedding but i'm hoping they get married in the future with fingers crossed....

I like it as well. It's low-cut, but it's also well-designed. She's not falling out of it. :)

very classy. Definate change in style over the last couple of months

I think Chelsy seems to be quite flexible with what she wears, but when you become closer to the royal family you obviously have to be much more careful to watch what is appropriate and what isn't, and I think Chelsy has been paying attention to that.

I don't remember ever seeing pictures of Kate wearing stilleto heels on grass, but that would be impractical. Chelsy's clothes haven't ever struck me as impractical, nor have I felt that she's been copying Kate. Hopefully if she becomes a member of the royal family, she'll figure out how to balance individuality with appropriately formal royal attire and behaviour.

I don't know what the weather is like in the UK, but where I am in Canada it really is 20 C and very sunny. It definitely feels warm enough for summer clothes!

I don't remember ever seeing pictures of Kate wearing stilleto heels on grass.
Kate's boots at the polo match with Chelsy where their respective boyfriends were playing.
may286 said:
Chelsy's clothes haven't ever struck me as impractical, nor have I felt that she's been copying Kate.
That was a media claim which I definetely did not agree with.
may286 said:
Hopefully if she becomes a member of the royal family, she'll figure out how to balance individuality with appropriately formal royal attire and behaviour.
She seems to be handling every occassion very well all on her own. Flip flops and student wear on holiday and at univesity and then the outfits chosen for Harry's Medal presentation, the Phillips wedding and now this pic of her leaving the Kensington Roof Gardens.

Mmmmm love that dress. Very simple, yet very sexy in a refined sort of way. She has a very distinctive stlye that seems be dictated by where she is not who she is. She is not trying to be someone she is not.

I like that dress a lot. Nice shoes too. I'm only not crazy about the big silver bracelet, but it does fit with the style of everything else.

That has to be the most subtle, and classy, dress I have ever seen on Chelsy. Maybe there is something to the gossip about her changing her lifestyle after all.

Maybe there is something to the gossip about her changing her lifestyle after all.
Changing her Lifestlye"? Did I miss something? :ohmy:

Chelsy works hard at Uiversity, lives modestly at same, and plays hard when it is time to play. She appears to be taking her studies seriously and is not an obvious dilettante. SOoooooo? :ermm:

. She appears to be taking her studies seriously and is not an obvious dilettante. SOoooooo? :ermm:
I know. I love that about her. Isn't it cool? I saw some pics of her on another forum walking and reading a paper, and then sitting on her balcony studying (well, not really balcony exactly, I dunno what it is, roof outside her window or something). I like how she maintains a life and interests totally apart from Harry. And it's a real life too, and serious interests, not just clubbing and shopping. Chelsy is a real, 3D person, not just a socialite. It's awesome.

She is studying Jus, right? And still we don't know what she thinks of capital punishment... For me, this would be an important information to form my opinion on her, but so far there is as nothing as there is about Catherine Middleton.

I think it's interesting that Harry has attached himself to a girl with intellectual pursuits ... and a girl who is rather more independent than Kate. (I wish Kate would find a job/career and do more than play at it.)

I like how she maintains a life and interests totally apart from Harry. And it's a real life too, and serious interests, not just clubbing and shopping. Chelsy is a real, 3D person, not just a socialite. It's awesome
What are Chelsy's serious interests? All I have ever read about Chelsy is that she is attending university and see photographs with/without Harry at clubs/parties etc. I think at this stage there is about as much known about Chelsy as there is about Kate - which really isn't a whole lot.

And they are both probably delighted that is the case. I don't think we have any right to know anything about them unless and until there is an engagement announcement.

I have to say that the fact Chelsy seems to be a serious scholar pleases me, and I like the fact she seems independent, and doesn't mind showing affection in public. She seems less self-conscious than Kate.

I don't think I have the right to criticise Kate for not appearing to be doing anything with her life, but I think I would be more impressed with her if she was working or studying.

I really like Chelsy she´s really pretty and she seems to be down to earth. She looks like the Girl who live with you in the same city. I think she´s cool and the perfect girl for harry.

she looks wonderful in this dress! as mentioned by mermaid, she's not falling out of it.

the dress is cute. she really should keep her head up though. Everyone knows who she is, she should hold her head high.

What a difference between H&C than W&K. They look so relax to each other no distance.

Compared to Kate, Chelsy appeared more restrained. Really like her hair do, very done....not her usual relaxed twist.

So much for staying "true to herself". If that wasn't Chelsy at her best "regal" behaviour I don't know what. :D She did look very pretty though she stuck to Harry like glue the whole evening. I guess she felt a little unsure since none of her friends were around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom