Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy Current Events 2: May 2008-January 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like a formula -- plug in the names, run the story!
Absolutely, try plug in William and Kate, and add in the supposedly worried Carole Middleton and voila, the same piece just before her birthday. So not original!

Harry is in training now. The same sort of stories about William and Kate breaking up when William announced his RAF plan. I just can't imaging Harry discussing his relationship with the staff, i.e. senior royal sources.

It says she changed her facebook status does anyone know her account maybe the could check to see if it's real,I don't know I'm a bit iffy about all this somehow I don't think it's true.

ETA: I found her account it's not public so unless dailymail got a hold of someone who was friends with her there is no way they'd know about her status. Why would she alter her profile status to read Relationship: not in one she could just alter her relationship status, oh well go figure. Interesting only dailymail are running with the whole facebook status part of the report. I'd add to her just to see for myself but then I'd feel rude and like I'm invading her privacy.

This is getting legs. The Telegraph has it now: Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy split up.

If it is true, I have to say that I'm surprised. They looked quite cozy on that Christmas holiday to Mauritius. It would make those photos of an unhappy Chelsy smoking in London recently make more sense, though.

ETA: And the BBC now, too: Prince Harry and girlfriend split.

Last edited:
Oh well, another one bites the dust. Bring on number 2 and lets hope this one remembers to do her roots when she bleaches.

I think this is true. I think both have decided to follow their own paths seprately.

Puts pressure on his brother doesn't it?

If the news is accurate, I hope that the coupe in question parted for good. I happen to think that on and off relationships exhaust both parties.

Not a surprise. The relationship had nowhere left to go and it is very unlikely The Queen and the Government would have consented to a marriage, fairly or not, because of her father's ties to Mugabe.

She also is very independent and smart, with a desire to have a successful career. Not exactly ideal traits for a woman marrying into the royal family.

Wow, I feel a bit sad. I was always a big fan of those two, hoping it would lead to marriage.

But as it went on, I could see that it wouldn't. Both seem to have different plans in life, and those plans just didn't cross with each other. I think the relationship ran its course.

I wish Chelsy the best, and I hope she and Harry remain friends.

If this is true, maybe its temporary. They seem like such a good match personality wise. Maybe they are just taking a break while he does this training.

NOTW updated their article and added lots of detail to it. To see it go back a page.

If she is truly on track to become a lawyer at a prominent firm, she should have already outgrown Harry. I'm not surprised. I'm no fan of either of them, but I sort of liked that they remained together for this long and had hoped that perhaps they would marry some day. That's still not out of the question, they're young right now and starting out in life. Who knows, down the road they could find their way back to each other again. She'll always have his heart. I'm sure Harry is not used to being dumped. Twice.

That's a good point about her career intentions, Luv2Cruise. If she really is committed to the idea of being a lawyer, she had to know that there would be a choice to be made eventually between her career and Harry. I can't see a woman working as a lawyer and married to a senior royal, which is what Harry is/will be someday.

It is unfortunate. They did seem truly in love. Hope the press gives them some space after these initial reports.

Well, I hope Harry continues doing well in his career and Chelsy does well in hers and they both end up having successful and happy lives. Hopefully Harry will leave the girls well alone for a couple of years before embarking on another relationship - then maybe he could be posted over to Sweden........

Last edited:
this just seems like what they do, they break up, they get back together, they break up again. i am sure they will get back together soon enough. i doubt this is the last we will see Chelsea.

I just wish them both, the best of luck. :flowers:

That's too bad for the both of them. They were a great couple who looked great together. But it seems to be the reality of couples around that age when they reach the 4 years and higher.

Too young I think... such a pity as they were such a good looking couple

I always think it a shame when couples end things but if it’s over, it’s over. Hopefully if they are really done for good this time the press will leave them alone now that they have had their big story.

CHELSY DAVY ROMPE CON EL PRÍNCIPE HARRY DE INGLATERRA

I really hoped that this relationship would have worked out as she seemed to be a really intelligent driven women and from the pictures of the tow together you coudl tell they loved each other - but i guess it wasnt to be but maybe it is a similiar situtaion to that of William and Kate in 2007 so there might be hope yet

I don't believe it's over. I just have a gut feeling.

Poor Chelsy and Harry.. I've always thought they made a great couple.

From the Independent:

Hit & Run: Chelsy – just too good to be royal

It is a curious feature of the modern British monarchy that, on the rare occasions it chances upon a new recruit who appeals to the less prudish elements of the public imagination, it does all it can to cast them aside, and banish them from the Royal court...
I don't think Chelsy was pushed out, I think she left on her own terms.
I agree however with the general point that she was of a much higher caliber than Harry (and the other one) but I'd rather see Harry with a woman that will challenge him and push him up rather than with a loyal doormat.

From the Sun:

The future's bright ... the future's orange

LOVE-split Chelsy Davy puts on a brave face yesterday — caked in so much make-up she looks ORANGE.
I love Chelsy and all but she looks hilariously bad here. I have the Willy Wonka song running in my head right now.
Oh, at least she looks happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom