The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 05:58 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
The Mail should also remember that 1000's of people go into hospital everyday to have their wisdom teeth removed and rarely does it involve an overnight stay, unless you have a pre-existing condition that makes fasting difficult!

The writers at some of these publications are to be pitied really.
The Daily Mail seems to be makng itself a bit of a joke - by continually fabricating stories, or misrepresenting the facts. Give Harry and Chelsy a chance. Harry is working hard on his militrary career, and who can grudge him a little stability in his personal life?

Old 10-07-2008, 12:25 PM
Courtier

Just like with Kate's brother, they know their pics are out there...they probably like the attention. I mean I don't think these kids are innocent, they aren't even kids! LOL

They're all in their 20's and probably obsessed with celebrity culture and well aware of their sisters' current positions. That's why people have these facebooks, livejournals and myspace pages...to expose themselves.

Old 10-11-2008, 04:39 PM
Commoner

i totally disagree wt u, i have facebook and i don't follow a celebrity culture, i used only to connect wt friends, far or close to me and share my life wt them, the only problem is or they add unknow ppl to their profile and forget to limited their acess to their pics or theres some unreliable ppl in their circles of friends.
Old 10-11-2008, 07:30 PM
Majesty

Same with me. If people don't make sure that their pics and their friends' sites are private, the pictures could show up anywhere.
Old 10-12-2008, 07:05 PM
Courtier

I'm just saying if my sister was Kate Middleton or Chlesy Davy, I would be weary of having any public profiles...private or not.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:48 AM
Administrator in Memoriam

Once again, "Chelsy is better than Kate" or "Kate is better than Chelsy" posts have been and will be removed as they add nothing to the discussion.

Warren
British Forums moderator
Old 10-16-2008, 12:42 PM
Courtier

Paris Hilton rejected by Prince Harry and Prince William at London club
Old 10-16-2008, 01:52 PM
Heir Apparent

I saw that off to the side from a QEII article. Normally I don't troll in here as they are too young but I had to laugh! Ms. Paris Thang failing miserably to catch TRH's attention!! OH! CLASSIC! Here's something you CAN'T have Paris!!
Old 10-16-2008, 01:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

There is a DM article today which apparently is about Paris Hilton but manages to touch on the subjects of Prince Harry, Prince William, Chelsy and Pippa Middleton. It is the usual story of a night out on the town but the comments afterwards are quite telling.
When Harry snubbed Paris: Queens of clubs fails to win over the royal with her racy dance | Mail Online
Old 10-18-2008, 03:56 PM
Royal Highness

Lightbulb

The two Princes were on the news about an hour ago (Greek STAR Channel) for their trip to Africa.The journalists were women and made a few comments on Prince Harry....You know,the usual,that he has become much more handsome than his brother I believe we have all noticed that,haven't we?
Old 10-19-2008, 11:15 AM
Serene Highness

I thought Harry looked much more built in the recent pictures. Looks like he's been training hard!
Old 10-19-2008, 11:29 AM
Royal Highness

Thumbs up

Yes,he has grown fast!!I think that in a few years we're going to see Harry having a much more manly look than his brother.....
Old 10-19-2008, 12:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

I have always thought that Prince Harry was the better looking of the two but let us see what happens in the next few years.
Old 10-20-2008, 05:04 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menarue View Post
I have always thought that Prince Harry was the better looking of the two but let us see what happens in the next few years.
...... do we think it may be the Hewitt genes coming through!!!!!
Old 10-20-2008, 05:17 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
...... do we think it may be the Hewitt genes coming through!!!!!

I would say far more the Danish genes of his grandfather.

Harry more and more reminds me of photos of Philip's father.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:02 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Chelsy grows up: Harry's girl turns up for midnight rendezvous with Prince in classy black gown | Mail Online

Old 11-14-2008, 01:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

She looked the nicest I have ever seen her for that "late night catch up".
Old 11-14-2008, 04:14 PM
Majesty

She looks like she's done up for a formal "do". If she wasn't at Charles's party, where was she?
Old 11-14-2008, 04:17 PM
Majesty

I know that I must sound like an old fuddy-duddy, but I don't like dresses this low-cut--even on young women like Chelsey.

Old 11-14-2008, 05:35 PM
Courtier
Royal Blogger

The cut of the dress is one reason that I'm not sure I'd believe she'd been at BP. She's worn dresses with a less revealing cut in the past when senior royals were going to be around, especially HM.

"I have to be seen to be believed."
HM The Queen
Closed Thread

Tags
chelsy davy, prince harry