Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy Current Events 2: May 2008-January 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Harry looked much more built in the recent pictures. Looks like he's been training hard!

Yes,he has grown fast!!I think that in a few years we're going to see Harry having a much more manly look than his brother.....;)

I have always thought that Prince Harry was the better looking of the two but let us see what happens in the next few years.

I have always thought that Prince Harry was the better looking of the two but let us see what happens in the next few years.

...... do we think it may be the Hewitt genes coming through!!!!! :flowers:

...... do we think it may be the Hewitt genes coming through!!!!! :flowers:

I would say far more the Danish genes of his grandfather.

Harry more and more reminds me of photos of Philip's father.

She looked the nicest I have ever seen her for that "late night catch up". :wub:

She looks like she's done up for a formal "do". If she wasn't at Charles's party, where was she?

The cut of the dress is one reason that I'm not sure I'd believe she'd been at BP. She's worn dresses with a less revealing cut in the past when senior royals were going to be around, especially HM.

First of all, she looks beautiful! Secondly, why would she show up at CH at midnight dressed like that if she hadn't been at BP for the gala. I bet she was. Means Kate was probably there too.

Posts not relevant to Chelsy Davy AND PRINCE HARRY have been removed.
This is the "Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy current events" thread which means it is for events involving BOTH parties.
What Chelsy Davy has been doing independently of Prince Harry can be discussed in Members' Corner.

thanks,
Warren
British Forums moderator

Chelsy's there with him in some of the pictures. Makes sense since it was England v. South Africa.

Lovely pics of Harry and Chelsy at the football, thank you kinga77, they look very 'well matched'

One of the comments said "she can walk, can't she?"
It sucks about the car. I don't think she could have walked. I know Tetbury is close to Highgrove by driving, but I doubt it makes for a comfortable walk, and she was in formal attire. And there's usually no sidewalks on the country roads. She must have got there somehow so the car was probably just a bit late. Or maybe she just had to wait with other guests for a chartered bus and the article just "left it out" in order to imply she was somehow badly treated by Harry. The Mail is so expert at telling, or not telling, things to paint a dramatic picture. :lol:

It sucks about the car. I don't think she could have walked. I know Tetbury is close to Highgrove by driving, but I doubt it makes for a comfortable walk, and she was in formal attire. And there's usually no sidewalks on the country roads

I don't trust this story one bit for several reasons:
1. There is no railway station in Tetbury. It was closed down more than 40 years ago.
2. Which woman travells by train dressed in a formal gown? Especially when she'll attend an event with the Royal family?
3. How likely is it that a woman dressed in a formal gown on a train would not have been pictured by anyone?
4. The picture with the article was taken on Thursday November 13. Chelsy spend the night in the palace (probably with Harry). Why should she have travelled to Highgrove on her own if she already had met up with Harry before?

^completely agree Isana.
It's quite maddening that the first report 'confirming' Chelsy attending the Highgrove party is an obvious fabrication. I wonder if she was there at all. The Times had quite a detailed report on the party (including extended guest-list and menu details) but made no mention of Chelsy, or Kate for that matter.

They are so cute at the rugby match. They have so much chemistry. Just by looking at the pics you can almost "feel" the sizzle. :wub:

I remember seeing only pics of her arriving at the Clarence House party now I think about it, so perhaps I missed the pics of her arriving at Highgrove party.And I think she was photographed arriving for the BP party but don't remember. Actually, don't care enough to check. It doesn't matter.

I remember seeing only pics of her arriving at the Clarence House party now I think about it, so perhaps I missed the pics of her arriving at Highgrove party.And I think she was photographed arriving for the BP party but don't remember. Actually, don't care enough to check. It doesn't matter.

As fair as I know, there was no party at Clarence House in relation to Charles' 60th.

The only pictures of Chelsy around the time were of her arriving alone late at night at CH on the night of the BP party. Some have speculated that she may have been returning from the BP party as she was dressed in a formal full length dress, but I would be surprised if she was. The dress was extremely low cut, and hardly suitable for what may have been her first outing at the palace, with all the European royalty present. And thats before you query why she arrived at CH on her own after the BP party!

Muriel, I am grateful to your explanation. I assure you I would have made no such query. I like Chelsy and Harry very much, but for some reason, I simply have no interest in the speculation about the 60th birthday! I don't know why. Maybe it's just accumulated weariness from the tabloid and fan speculation cycle, but be that as it may, as I was posting that last, I was thinking, you know, why am I asking because I honestly don't care!!!!:lol:

On a positive note, however, I am delighted by the rugby pictures. Those are very nice.

Last edited:
I tend to agree with you in relation to weariness in relation questions about who may have attended the 60th birthday celebrations. The tabloids and some members of the forums are making a big deal about it, and I guess thats because so little no information about Wills & Kate is in the public domain. They are just looking for a story, and W&K seem to be doing a great job in denying them that pleasure. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting the articles just assumes Harry pays all the costs. Given how rich Chelsy's family has been claimed to be, and how independent Chelsy seems to be herself, it's also possible they split the tabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom