Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy Current Events 2: May 2008-January 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's true that Harry spent $10,000 (sorry, no "pound" key here, and so I'm using the North American equivalent) on booze, I'm disappointed in his and Chelsy's behavior. Harry isn't just another rich young man who can spend his money recklessly without people finding out.

This is the Mirror we are talking about and I wouldn't trust a word that is printed on their pages. :rolleyes:
They are as reliable as a weather forecast - they promised a bright, rain-free day and the first thing that greeted me in the morning was rain, albeit it ended very soon.

:previous:
To clear up any doubt:
"Prince Harry didn't rack up massive booze bill after all"

"Cisco participated in his own flashy drinking games racking up a massive bar bill, unlike Harry who merely cosied up and relaxed with Chelsy."

It wasn't Harry, it was someone else. Ain't "the media" grand? :D

Last edited:
:previous: OK. Hands up anyone who actually got suckered by the impossibly OTT report. :hiding:
What's this, are a few guilty posters hiding. Dont feel so bad. We've all been suckered before and those that got got this time are, in all probability, the last remaining cock-eyed optimists among us. :blush:

Let's see how fast the rest of the media do a mea culpa! :pigsfly:

I have no problem with Harry being rich. Far from it. I'm rather happy that the RF aren't slaves of the state--at least in that regard.:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I really wanted it to not be true, and I'm quite pleased that it's not. :flowers:

It's worthwhile comparing the two reports...

"The onlooker told the Mirror...", "the source said..."
3am Exclusive: Prince Harry blasts £5,000 booze in two hours

"Here's the real inside scoop"
Prince Harry didn't rack up massive booze bill after all

I wonder if "the onlooker" and "the source" will have to give back the money they were paid by The Mirror?

There is a good chance that both were the creations of the author's imagination, so I dare say the newspaper didn't suffer huge losses! :rolleyes:
I love, absolutely love reading tabloids sometimes. Especially if you are reading 2 contradicting reports from the same newspaper, both backed by "trustworthy sources" and "close friends".

Mermaid, I'm not sure if Canadian computers are like Australian ones or US ones, but if Alt 156 doesn't work to get you the £ sign, this is how to do it with a US computer.

Press the Num Lock key
Alt 0163 (use the keypad for the numbers)
When you release Alt, you should see the £ sign.

Oh brother, Chelsy! The internet photographs that embarrass another potential Royal in-law

Time was when a potential Royal in-law would have behaved with a certain dignity and decorum.
But the modern breed of well-connected youngster has little time for such etiquette – as shown by this embarrassing picture of Chelsy Davy’s brother Shaun sharing a pair of underpants with his girlfriend.

Oh brother, Chelsy! The internet photographs that embarrass another potential Royal in-law | Mail Online

So what's wrong with this picture? I can't see anything that can embarras Shaun, leave alone Chelsy. Just a guy having fun with his girlfriend.

I don't care about any of those people (Davys or Middletons) behaving this way, but you think they'd take extra precautions to not have the photographs get leaked. Keep your private life private, ya know. And I know that they're not the ones dating a prince, but still, I'd be embarassed to have pics like those made public.

At least the girlfriend's wearing some sort of undergarment.:rolleyes:

...I'd be embarassed to have pics like those made public.
You just never know when a fun pic turns into most embarrassing photo ever. I'm sure every loving parent have a really, really cute photo of baby John/Jane in a bath or running around the house in the birthday suit in the family album. They were all taken with lots of laughs and love. Until one day baby John/Jane brings home the new boy/girl-friend to meet the parents, and blush blush! :flowers:

What a load of codwollup! Harry was back home and attending the Thanksgiving Service for the life of his Godfather Gerald Ward, on October 3rd!The Mail needs to up its game (unlikely) instead of demeaning the actions of the Prince. Bother the Godfather . . . . . Chesy's got a toothache? I don't think so!

But Marg, you must remember that fiction is better than fact. :bang: Maybe the DM's middle name should be "factless", or call it "The Fictional DM". :D

What a load of codswallop! Harry was back home and attending the Thanksgiving Service for the life of his Godfather Gerald Ward, on October 3rd!The Mail needs to up its game (unlikely) instead of demeaning the actions of the Prince. Bother the Godfather . . . . . Chesy's got a toothache? I don't think so!
The Mail should also remember that 1000's of people go into hospital everyday to have their wisdom teeth removed and rarely does it involve an overnight stay, unless you have a pre-existing condition that makes fasting difficult!

The writers at some of these publications are to be pitied really. :whistling:

The Mail should also remember that 1000's of people go into hospital everyday to have their wisdom teeth removed and rarely does it involve an overnight stay, unless you have a pre-existing condition that makes fasting difficult!

The writers at some of these publications are to be pitied really. :whistling:

The Daily Mail seems to be makng itself a bit of a joke - by continually fabricating stories, or misrepresenting the facts. Give Harry and Chelsy a chance. Harry is working hard on his militrary career, and who can grudge him a little stability in his personal life?

Just like with Kate's brother, they know their pics are out there...they probably like the attention. I mean I don't think these kids are innocent, they aren't even kids! LOL

They're all in their 20's and probably obsessed with celebrity culture and well aware of their sisters' current positions. That's why people have these facebooks, livejournals and myspace pages...to expose themselves.

i totally disagree wt u, i have facebook and i don't follow a celebrity culture, i used only to connect wt friends, far or close to me and share my life wt them, the only problem is or they add unknow ppl to their profile and forget to limited their acess to their pics or theres some unreliable ppl in their circles of friends.

Same with me. If people don't make sure that their pics and their friends' sites are private, the pictures could show up anywhere. :ermm:

I'm just saying if my sister was Kate Middleton or Chlesy Davy, I would be weary of having any public profiles...private or not.

Once again, "Chelsy is better than Kate" or "Kate is better than Chelsy" posts have been and will be removed as they add nothing to the discussion.

Warren
British Forums moderator

Last edited:
The two Princes were on the news about an hour ago (Greek STAR Channel) for their trip to Africa.The journalists were women and made a few comments on Prince Harry....You know,the usual,that he has become much more handsome than his brother ;) I believe we have all noticed that,haven't we?:whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom