Prince George of Cambridge, General News 1: December 2014-May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Thank you for the info! It seems the scans are all over twitter, if anyone wants to seem them:whistling:

Yes, surprising, that!! George is very cute, however, and is growing fast.

He going to,be a tall man,just like his grandma Diana
How she would have spoild him with so,much love,he has that now

It was probably one of the other children's parents or even an employee. Almost everyone carries a cell phone camera on them. Taking pictures of children In a place is not illegal in the uk.
The article itself is nauseating!

A normal regular person isn't going to know how to sell their photos to a magazine in Australia. It's more likely a pap. The line of Range Rovers would be easy to follow from Amner and just take out the long lens from a public road by the farm and take the snaps.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

She can't say she does not want photos in her kids face one moment and use them the next for her benefit....well she can but it is disengenous at best.

I'm not understanding your meaning ... are you saying these pictures are somehow to her "benefit" ?
If so, how do you come to that conclusion?

Course they are to her benefit. She gets glowing fawning reviews every time she does these activities in public with him.not saying anything negative against her but that is just fact.

Last edited:
Course they are to her benefit. She gets glowing fawning reviews every time she does these activities in public with him.not saying anything negative against her but that is just fact.

Does she really need to care about these "fawning reviews"? She is not standing for re-election any time soon.

She can't say she does not want photos in her kids face one moment and use them the next for her benefit....well she can but it is disengenous at best.

Are you implying that Catherine would alert the press about her outings with her son? You're entitled to your opinion, of course, but something like this just doesn't seem to go with the way Catherine and William deal with the journalists/reporters when it comes to their son. I bet she would have preferred that nothing like this article even existed. She was having a day out with George, nothing more. Both had a blast, and that's all that matters. Highly unlikely that this outing was planned in order to attract press, and obtain 'glowing fawning reviews'. Catherine doesn't need them.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Are you implying that Catherine would alert the press about her outings with her son? You're entitled to your opinion, of course, but something like this just doesn't seem to go with the way Catherine and William deal with the journalists/reporters when it comes to their son. I bet she would have preferred that nothing like this article even existed. She was having a day out with George, nothing more. Both had a blast, and that's all that matters. Highly unlikely that this outing was planned in order to attract press, and obtain 'glowing fawning reviews'. Catherine doesn't need them.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

i completely agree.

The Cambridges live in a world that want to know each and every bit of information about their lives and that is mostly proven at this date and time as we see the Great Kate Wait gearing up outside of the Lindo Wing for the impending birth. Privacy for them is like winning the lottery for the rest of the population as its something you'd really like but the chances are very slim. They know as soon as they step outside their door and go to places where they're in plain sight, there will be gawking, people taking photos and talking about it for days afterwards. W&K are astute enough to realize that they can't totally shut this off but have learned to just go about their business and shut out the outside world and not let it affect them or they way they want to live their lives. They're conditioned to be able to treat onlookers and gapers and flash monkeys as background noise when they're on their private time.

As far as Kate perhaps setting the whole thing up to get "fawning" publicity, I'd be willing to bet my last Twinkie that she doesn't follow her publicity at all. As Philip has stated once, "You have mosquitoes, we have the press".

I'm a little confused. It's quite clear from the pictures, and the angle that they're taken at that Catherine has no idea they're being taken. She also has no idea who's taking them, or what magazine they may or may not end up in. When Catherine is in a private place and someone uses a long lensed camera to zoom in on her walking with George. That's a violation. When she's in a public place and someone takes pictures of her, long lensed or not personally I see no violation with that.

She's a mother out with her son in the park and that's it.

I think 100% that Kate was aware of the photographer, as eg the kid on the right is looking straight at him or her.
http://40.media.tumblr.com/17cda93a1d07eb6352e8bdb3c24965a5/tumblr_nmqgxilBPo1tc20kuo1_540.jpg

I am not saying that Kate called the paps to have these pictures taken but I am sure that she was aware of the photographer. In her position, she can almost be sure that somebody is around with a camera as soon as she leaves her own home. What else can she do than act normal.

Can anyone confirm who these pictures were taken by and when? Because they've not featured in any of the British papers of magazines and there's been nothing on Twitter about her going out. George is heavily wrapped up, and Catherine doesn't look 9 months in those photos.

As far as I can see, photos were taken within the vicinity/close-ish up on a mobile phone. Whether or not Catherine was aware of the photos being taken is neither here nor there, she appears to carrying on her business either unaware or without concern enjoying time with George.

I think 100% that Kate was aware of the photographer, as eg the kid on the right is looking straight at him or her.
http://40.media.tumblr.com/17cda93a1d07eb6352e8bdb3c24965a5/tumblr_nmqgxilBPo1tc20kuo1_540.jpg

I am not saying that Kate called the paps to have these pictures taken but I am sure that she was aware of the photographer. In her position, she can almost be sure that somebody is around with a camera as soon as she leaves her own home. What else can she do than act normal.

The child in question could very easily have been looking at someone else. I think it's hard to say that Kate knew the photographer was there. She knows it's always a possibility but I doubt she was actively complicit.

For what it's worth, one of the royal photographers says the photos appear to be taken from a cell phone. So more than likely, they were taken by someone visiting the zoo and not by a pap.

As for when they were taken, it's hard to say. Kate and George have been seen at this zoo a few times in the last month or so. This is supposedly a favorite spot for them (William and George were seen there last week). In one of the photos you can tell she's pregnant, so I assume these photos were taken in the last few months.

I don't think you can tell much from a story like this. A mother can interpert what the kid is saying long before they are proper words or meanings. It's cute that he knew the word China as in china cabinet though :p

IMO you can tell that George is more advanced than other toddlers his age by thinking about what they are saying compared to what he said in the story (this sound a bit odd, but I couldn't phrase it in a better way).

But, I do understand what you mean in that you can't tell much of the advancement of George's speech from this story - every child develops at their own pace, some may be slower than others and we of course haven't seen George speak on a regular basis.

The Cambridges live in a world that want to know each and every bit of information about their lives and that is mostly proven at this date and time as we see the Great Kate Wait gearing up outside of the Lindo Wing for the impending birth. Privacy for them is like winning the lottery for the rest of the population as its something you'd really like but the chances are very slim. They know as soon as they step outside their door and go to places where they're in plain sight, there will be gawking, people taking photos and talking about it for days afterwards. W&K are astute enough to realize that they can't totally shut this off but have learned to just go about their business and shut out the outside world and not let it affect them or they way they want to live their lives. They're conditioned to be able to treat onlookers and gapers and flash monkeys as background noise when they're on their private time.

A great post - I fully agree with you.

I think you are right, especially as these appear to be close ups and not long lens.

If it's a cell phone pic from somebody who was just there as a normal person, wouldn't most people just post it to Twitter or Facebook saying hey look who I saw instead of selling it to an Australian magazine that most people in England probably never heard off?

This same australian mag has posted pap pics of george and the cambridges numerous times. i'm not exactly sure why this time people are so convinced this was pr or a photoshoot set up by Kate. They had pics of george in the park with his nanny playing soccer. pics of the nanny walking george and pics of Kate walking george in the park. They also had pics of kate shopping while pregnant and going to the salon while pregnant with george. This is nothing new or sinister. lol

Tanna, the photographer who has often papped the royals (he took the photos of Harry and Cressida at the railway station returning from Melissa Percy's wedding) tweeted last night that he had taken a look at the photos of Kate and George and he believed that they were taken from a phone. If he's correct (and he does know about photography) then it wasn't a pap (unless it was a pap who was caught at that park without a phone!)

Because William has proved to be litigious about invasions of privacy whoever it was probably thought of foreign publications first and foremost. A woman's magazine in Australia would have easily come to mind.

The journalists at New Idea have had dealings with royals before and love printing stories about them. New Idea was the magazine that broke the story that Harry was in Afghanstan that caused his first tour there to be aborted.

If it's a cell phone pic from somebody who was just there as a normal person, wouldn't most people just post it to Twitter or Facebook saying hey look who I saw instead of selling it to an Australian magazine that most people in England probably never heard off?

Yes, most people would just post them on Facebook. But some would seek out a buyer on the internet. I can't imagine it's that hard to email a production department letting them know you have the photos - most publication websites have a link on the site for this purpose.

And whoever brought it up, I agree these are older photos, Kate does not look 9 months along and George is dressed for midwinter. So whoever sold the photos has spent quite some time seeking out a buyer.

I think Kate was aware - whether she was complicit - I have no idea. What I do know is, as I have mentioned before, with the internet and technology, the lines between public and press have blurred to the point where it is impossible to stop these invasions of privacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom