The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2015, 06:50 AM
Heir Apparent

Thank you for the info! It seems the scans are all over twitter, if anyone wants to seem them

Old 04-13-2015, 08:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Well said if someone doesn't want to see them, they should simply not clic on them! The pics look like the have been shot from a very very close range
Old 04-13-2015, 08:28 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
The pics look like the have been shot from a very very close range
..... or with a very long lens!
Old 04-13-2015, 08:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
..... or with a very long lens!
I have a feeling that those are not paparazzi shots...
Old 04-13-2015, 08:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Yes, surprising, that!! George is very cute, however, and is growing fast.
Old 04-13-2015, 08:31 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
I have a feeling that those are not paparazzi shots...
Are you suggesting the pictures and the article have been planted?
Old 04-13-2015, 08:33 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
Are you suggesting the pictures and the article have been planted?
uhm no... that maybe it was one of the people there at the park who took the photos... just a hunch
Old 04-13-2015, 08:43 AM
Nobility

He going to,be a tall man,just like his grandma Diana
How she would have spoild him with so,much love,he has that now
Old 04-13-2015, 09:15 AM
Heir Apparent

It was probably one of the other children's parents or even an employee. Almost everyone carries a cell phone camera on them. Taking pictures of children In a place is not illegal in the uk.
The article itself is nauseating!
Old 04-13-2015, 09:39 AM
Heir Apparent

A normal regular person isn't going to know how to sell their photos to a magazine in Australia. It's more likely a pap. The line of Range Rovers would be easy to follow from Amner and just take out the long lens from a public road by the farm and take the snaps.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 04-13-2015, 09:56 AM
Serene Highness

She can't say she does not want photos in her kids face one moment and use them the next for her benefit....well she can but it is disengenous at best.
Old 04-13-2015, 11:17 AM
Serene Highness

I'm not understanding your meaning ... are you saying these pictures are somehow to her "benefit" ?
If so, how do you come to that conclusion?
Old 04-13-2015, 11:35 AM
Serene Highness

Course they are to her benefit. She gets glowing fawning reviews every time she does these activities in public with him.not saying anything negative against her but that is just fact.
Old 04-13-2015, 12:02 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaryllus View Post
Course they are to her benefit. She gets glowing fawning reviews every time she does these activities in public with him.not saying anything negative against her but that is just fact.
Does she really need to care about these "fawning reviews"? She is not standing for re-election any time soon.
Old 04-13-2015, 01:01 PM
Majesty

Quote:
She can't say she does not want photos in her kids face one moment and use them the next for her benefit....well she can but it is disengenous at best.

Quote:

Are you implying that Catherine would alert the press about her outings with her son? You're entitled to your opinion, of course, but something like this just doesn't seem to go with the way Catherine and William deal with the journalists/reporters when it comes to their son. I bet she would have preferred that nothing like this article even existed. She was having a day out with George, nothing more. Both had a blast, and that's all that matters. Highly unlikely that this outing was planned in order to attract press, and obtain 'glowing fawning reviews'. Catherine doesn't need them.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 04-13-2015, 01:16 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
Are you implying that Catherine would alert the press about her outings with her son? You're entitled to your opinion, of course, but something like this just doesn't seem to go with the way Catherine and William deal with the journalists/reporters when it comes to their son. I bet she would have preferred that nothing like this article even existed. She was having a day out with George, nothing more. Both had a blast, and that's all that matters. Highly unlikely that this outing was planned in order to attract press, and obtain 'glowing fawning reviews'. Catherine doesn't need them.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
i completely agree.
Old 04-13-2015, 01:27 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
The Cambridges live in a world that want to know each and every bit of information about their lives and that is mostly proven at this date and time as we see the Great Kate Wait gearing up outside of the Lindo Wing for the impending birth. Privacy for them is like winning the lottery for the rest of the population as its something you'd really like but the chances are very slim. They know as soon as they step outside their door and go to places where they're in plain sight, there will be gawking, people taking photos and talking about it for days afterwards. W&K are astute enough to realize that they can't totally shut this off but have learned to just go about their business and shut out the outside world and not let it affect them or they way they want to live their lives. They're conditioned to be able to treat onlookers and gapers and flash monkeys as background noise when they're on their private time.

As far as Kate perhaps setting the whole thing up to get "fawning" publicity, I'd be willing to bet my last Twinkie that she doesn't follow her publicity at all. As Philip has stated once, "You have mosquitoes, we have the press".
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 04-13-2015, 01:53 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
I'm a little confused. It's quite clear from the pictures, and the angle that they're taken at that Catherine has no idea they're being taken. She also has no idea who's taking them, or what magazine they may or may not end up in. When Catherine is in a private place and someone uses a long lensed camera to zoom in on her walking with George. That's a violation. When she's in a public place and someone takes pictures of her, long lensed or not personally I see no violation with that.

She's a mother out with her son in the park and that's it.
Old 04-13-2015, 04:19 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

I think 100% that Kate was aware of the photographer, as eg the kid on the right is looking straight at him or her.
http://40.media.tumblr.com/17cda93a1...20kuo1_540.jpg

I am not saying that Kate called the paps to have these pictures taken but I am sure that she was aware of the photographer. In her position, she can almost be sure that somebody is around with a camera as soon as she leaves her own home. What else can she do than act normal.

Closed Thread