Prince George and Princess Charlotte, General News Part 3: May 2016-April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Duchess of Cambridge took Prince George and Princess Charlotte to watch top horse riders in action over the weekend.

Kate and the family were spotted in the crowds cheering on the competitors at Houghton Hall International Horse Trials just round the corner from their country home at Anmer Hall.

VIDEO: Duchess of Cambridge enjoys Houghton horse trials action - Lynn News

I love seeing stories about Catherine (and William) taking the children into the community. I'm also glad that no photos of them at the event have leaked out.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I love seeing stories about Catherine (and William) taking the children into the community. I'm also glad that no photos of them at the event have leaked out.

Lol, I know the photographers hate they didn't get a chance to picture them st the event. One don't see the Cambridge family out and about in public places.

There are a couple of photos doing the rounds of Twitter and other Royal-watching websites Daria_S.

Catherine is dressed differently in the photos - also hair up vs hair down - so there is speculation that she attended more that just one day.

I'm expecting to soon see reports that the head band she is wearing has been sold out. :lol:

A new look for the Duchess, I haven't seen her like that before.

I will have to stop saying "little" George - he's not so little anymore!

Also, some facebook accounts are saying William and Charlotte were there as well.

One of the photos has little pink stockinged legs walking between Nanny Maria and George - is Charlotte old enough to toddle now?

(Maybe her/maybe one of the children of the Cambridge's friends.)

Last edited:
When has William been seen out and about in the community with his wife and children, on family days out, apart from the polo day last year?

There are a couple of photos doing the rounds of Twitter and other Royal-watching websites Daria_S.

Catherine is dressed differently in the photos - also hair up vs hair down - so there is speculation that she attended more that just one day.

I'm expecting to soon see reports that the head band she is wearing has been sold out. :lol:

A new look for the Duchess, I haven't seen her like that before.

I will have to stop saying "little" George - he's not so little anymore!

Also, some facebook accounts are saying William and Charlotte were there as well.

One of the photos has little pink stockinged legs walking between Nanny Maria and George - is Charlotte old enough to toddle now?

(Maybe her/maybe one of the children of the Cambridge's friends.)

Yep.

https://www.facebook.com/6388371895...8837189554974/823444924427532/?type=3&theater
https://twitter.com/MiddletonMaven

Definitely 2 days. Not only different hair, but she is in boots vs shoes. Also seems a cooler day one as they are bundled in jackets and long pants in one, and George has shorts and a sweater in the other and Kate no jacket.

When has William been seen out and about in the community with his wife and children, on family days out, apart from the polo day last year?

There's been a couple of times I think. One was for a petting farm? I think mainly that the people of Norfolk in and around the Sandringham estate most likely respect the Cambridge's privacy and basically leave them alone. That we're not seeing them a lot doing family outings is a good thing. :D:D

I don't hear much about William with them on those outings, but I'm sure they are out and about as a family all the time. We just don't see it. It's one of the reasons why people look forward to seeing the Cambridge's at polo matches, because outside of that, we don't see them out as a family.

Last edited:
^^^ It's difficult to avoid pics on social media but I saw a photo on Twitter of William holding George in his arms.

There were friends with them as well. There is a pic of James Meade sitting next to Kate and George and another of Kate, George and Laura Meade and someone said they saw The Duchess talking with the Marchioness of Cholmondeley

I think Harry Meade was competing in the horse trials

Last edited:
Not sure if these are private pics, because they attended a public event.

The man holding Prince George looks more like Peter Philips, but I'm pretty sure he is not him nor William. Maybe a family's friend. The legs "in pinks" walking besides Prince George belong to the daughter of Meade perhaps? i read she is not Charlotte...

The man holding Prince George looks more like Peter Philips, but I'm pretty sure he is not him nor William. Maybe a family's friend. The legs "in pinks" walking besides Prince George belong to the daughter of Meade perhaps? i read she is not Charlotte...

It's William. William and Peter fo look a like sometimes, but it's William.

Haha, it's clearly William. Although, he and Peter can be very similar at times.

One of the pictures were posted by one of the stores/stands that had a presence at the trials and 2 of them are from an animal photographer who was there to photograph the horses.

Last edited by a moderator:

They were in a public space at a public event.

I don't get why people have no problem posting pictures of other royals and their kids when snapped in public, but will only mention photos of the Cambridges :bang: If it is okay to post pics of Madeleine's kids in a restaurant or Danish kids at the park, it seems fair to do the same here.

Don't want to see, don't click on the link

I don't get why people have no problem posting pictures of other royals and their kids when snapped in public, but will only mention photos of the Cambridges :bang: If it is okay to post pics of Madeleine's kids in a restaurant or Danish kids at the park, it seems fair to do the same here.

Right, it's only private pictures that shouldn't be published and posted. This is all public. No different from the polo pics.

Agree 100%!!

I am so tired of people walking on eggshells or taking out kid gloves when it comes to the Cambridges and their privacy, even in public places. Seriously??

I think that's what people are doing. I haven't read any comments on here of people complaining. To each their own.

William and Peter do resemble each other (from the back particularly) but that's certainly William.

George looks a lot like William still, no surprise. I can't imagine Charlotte was there due to her age and the event.

LaRae

No one is complaining
The people who comments on the Cambridges thread don't all comments on the other thread.
And people did comments on how wrong it was that the papz took photos of Mads and her kids

William and Peter do resemble each other (from the back particularly) but that's certainly William.

George looks a lot like William still, no surprise. I can't imagine Charlotte was there due to her age and the event.

LaRae

Yup Charlotte was there. Kate is sitting with her in one of the pics. Cute as a button too

It's William holding George.

Kate Middleton and Prince George share adorable mother and son moment - Mirror Online

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge don matching blue for a family day out | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Charlotte is very sweet looking, reminds me of the queen's baby photos

George is a carbon copy of his father. If one looks at pictures of William when he was that age, the faces are pretty much identical.

Yup Charlotte was there. Kate is sitting with her in one of the pics. Cute as a button too

That's kinda surprising...but yep that's her! I hadn't seen any pics till just now!

LaRae

George is a carbon copy of his father. If one looks at pictures of William when he was that age, the faces are pretty much identical.

Yes he's looks strongly like William...just a head shape more like Michael.

Charlotte...she still reminds me more of Carole, so far.

LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
In these photos, I think George looked more like William than usual, but in general, I think he still resembles Catherine more. I also think that George and Charlotte bear a strong resemblance to each other, Charlotte looking like Catherine also (this is all just my opinion).

The photos are sweet, little Charlotte is such an adorable baby and she also seems to be rather happy, too. George's hair has gotten really curly now, he's growing up fast.

Holy crud, those Cambridge kids are cute.
Another set of pictures of William talking to George. For sure, the DofCa is working hard to develop a relationship with his son that is based on communication.
Kate with Charlotte is just a lovely mom and child moment. Charlotte seems to be very mellow little girl. Precious.

Saw that. :flowers: Isn't she, though. She reminds me of Princess Lenore of Sweden in her looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom