The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2018, 07:13 PM
Heir Apparent

From what I have read the school requests that the parents accompany the child for the first sessions and then when the staff believes the child is ready to be left, then have the parents depart. However I would believe that the staff would want to become acquainted with anyone designated to drop off or pick up a student.

Old 01-08-2018, 08:33 PM
Royal Highness

I just took a 2nd look and boy did I ever seem the Queen Mom in her face.......more then anyone else this cutie really resembles the Queen Mother.

Old 01-08-2018, 09:31 PM
Imperial Majesty

Wow do I ever see the queen today

She was so adorable. The little red outfit was such a great choice. I love her pink backpack and her whole look

None of her brother's nerves it seems. She looks ready to conquer the world. She will keep her teachers on her toes. She looks so excited to start school.
Old 01-08-2018, 09:34 PM
Imperial Majesty

She's always come across as a bit bolder than George.

LaRae
Old 01-08-2018, 10:25 PM
Heir Apparent

How adorable. I see hm and her mother and a very confident little girl!
Old 01-08-2018, 11:26 PM
Majesty

I also think this cutie has changed in looks over the past few months. I still think Charlotte resembles the Middleton side of the family more than the Windsors, can't see any resemblance to the Queen, but there is more than a touch of Sarah Chatto as a child about her too, IMO.
Old 01-08-2018, 11:52 PM
Royal Highness

What a sweet little lady
BYe Bine
Old 01-09-2018, 12:42 AM
Courtier

Ooh, Charlotte is a precious little love.
Quite self assured and ready for meeting new friends.
Nice photos.
Old 01-09-2018, 12:59 AM
Commoner

her looks really changed in the last months
Old 01-09-2018, 02:49 AM
Majesty

sweet! she looks lovely in that coat.
Old 01-09-2018, 03:27 AM
Courtier

I agree - the Queen mum
Old 01-09-2018, 07:00 AM
Nobility

I see resemblance to Diana's father the 8th Earl Spencer in those photos of Charlotte.
Old 01-09-2018, 07:40 AM
Courtier

Charlotte is adorable
Old 01-09-2018, 07:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

I also agree that her looks changed a lot in the past few months. Some children change a lot while growing up, others look basically the same except taller. Unlike George who has the same features as he had as a toddler, Charlotte changed a lot, I think her eyebrows are more darker and thick, and her smile changed a bit as well. She's so cute and pretty, love her fashion as well.
Old 01-10-2018, 10:40 AM
Majesty

Quote:
When Princess Charlotte started preschool this week, her confidence was clear to all who saw her adorable first-day-of-school photos. And even when she’s not posing for her mom’s camera, that princess sparkle shines through.

“She’s very sweet and very confident — she’s always chatting away,” says a source in this week’s issue of PEOPLE.

The 2-year-old, who turns 3 in May, “is so polite, but also fun and energetic,” says the source, adding, “She has beautiful manners.”

The talkative toddler has another talent, too: She speaks some Spanish. Nanny Maria Turrion Borrallo is from Spain.
Read more: Princess Charlotte 'Polite and Confident,’ Speaks Spanish | PEOPLE.com
Old 01-12-2018, 04:37 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Oh, the new photos of Charlotte are just adorable - and one can tell that she's a born poser! (Probably very convenient for William and Catherine that she is, haha.) I love her cheeky little smile in the second photo. I hope she had a fun first week at nursery!

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 01-15-2018, 08:45 AM
Majesty

Quote:
The Queen has joked that Princess Charlotte loves to boss around her big brother Prince George.

Queen Elizabeth II made the comment at Sandringham House in Norfolk after asking if a schoolgirl she was presenting with a Bible 'looked after' her little sister.

The girl's mother replied that it was 'the other way around', prompting the Queen to say: 'It's like that with Charlotte and George.'
Read more: Queen says Princess Charlotte likes to boss around George | Daily Mail Online
Old 01-15-2018, 08:58 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Charlotte seems to be the kind of a child that knows what's what and oozes self confidence. Its not surprising that she would know exactly what needs to be and inform George of how its gonna be. This is a little princess already ready to take on the world with a no nonsense attitude. Nothing reticent about this little sweetheart.

Bet she's got Daddy wrapped around her little finger too.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 01-15-2018, 11:29 AM
Majesty

I like that The Queen is clearly involved in Charlotte and George’s lives. She knows the family dynamics and I bet she’s tickled pink Charlotte is such an assertive child.
Old 01-15-2018, 11:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

Not surprised. Charlotte has that particular attitude my niece does aswell and she is def the boss of her three year older brother. Always the first to do something.

Closed Thread

Tags
prince george of cambridge, princess charlotte of cambridge