Prince George and Princess Charlotte, General News Part 3: May 2016-April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaaw cuteness overload
She's so precious !

The little lady in red....absolutely adorable

What a cutie. She changes so much every time we see her.

I love the way she’s posing in that first photo.

I think she looks like her Daddy around the eyes. What an adorable little girl.

Absolutely adorable picture of Princess Charlotte!

Princess Charlotte is too cute! Looks like a confident little girl.

What a lovely photo of HRH Princess Charlotte and a lovely start to the week ahead!

She definitely is a very cute little child. But she looks older than a two-year-old princess.

Charlotte looks like a charming little girl, and quite pretty, too. I can still see some resemblance to the Queen but she’s also starting to look more like her mother as she gets older.

These are two lovely photos. She looks a happy little soul and more than ready to go to nursery.

Look out World here comes Princess Charlotte!

Oh my goodness how gorgeous she looks and in red, that color really suits her already. She so reminds me of HM in many ways, that smile and that look in the eyes.......ready to take on the world, you can see already that she is a go-getter and will be very involved in everything life has to offer.

May I just gush for a moment over this whole outfit? Those griege tights are beyond fashionable! Mommy is slaying it with that choice.

Has anyone with excellent graphics software and screen resolution figured out the print on the backpack? If so, please share. The dots are cute, but there are also figures. Beatix Potter?

And this one is OWNING her first day of school/lite like the she was born for this! Intimidated - not a bit. Happy, able to push the look out there, absolutely. Looking forward to new things - ab-so-darn-tutely.

I like this kid and these two photos just made my week. She had better be in best outfit nominations for the week. :cool::lol::cool:

Charlotte will totally eclipse her mother one day, the attitude is totally there. Queen Elizabeth II-like, not a bad thing at all.

Awww..what a cutie!
Does anyone know how long she goes to nursery school for? Also is she accompanied by a nanny?

From what I have read the school requests that the parents accompany the child for the first sessions and then when the staff believes the child is ready to be left, then have the parents depart. However I would believe that the staff would want to become acquainted with anyone designated to drop off or pick up a student.

I just took a 2nd look and boy did I ever seem the Queen Mom in her face.......more then anyone else this cutie really resembles the Queen Mother.

Wow do I ever see the queen today ?

She was so adorable. The little red outfit was such a great choice. I love her pink backpack and her whole look :flowers:

None of her brother's nerves it seems. She looks ready to conquer the world. She will keep her teachers on her toes. She looks so excited to start school.

She's always come across as a bit bolder than George.

LaRae

How adorable. I see hm and her mother and a very confident little girl!

I also think this cutie has changed in looks over the past few months. I still think Charlotte resembles the Middleton side of the family more than the Windsors, can't see any resemblance to the Queen, but there is more than a touch of Sarah Chatto as a child about her too, IMO.

What a sweet little lady
BYe Bine

Ooh, Charlotte is a precious little love.
Quite self assured and ready for meeting new friends.
Nice photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom