Prince George and Princess Charlotte, General News 2: May 2015 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to be her babysitter! She is too cute and to beautiful.

Hmmmm, I don't see much of William in her except his eye color. One of the expressions she's making reminds me of George and perhaps the shape of her face/head but the rest is Carole and Kate for now.

LaRae

Amen. Thank you Pranter!!

I'm sorry, but I don't think that child looks at all like George.
I do think she has the same eyebrows as QEII. I say this because I have always wished she would pluck those things. Queen Mary also had them.
She does look incredibly like Leonore though. It would be very amusing if who they both turned out to strongly resemble was their mutual ggggg granny Queen Victoria.

Good Heavens! Let's hope not. Beatrice is enough of a ringer for QV and we don't need anymore, IMO.:lol:

Adorable pictures. At first glance, Charlotte looked all Middleton to me, but then I thought, "something about her reminds me of a Windsor from a past era - a male member of the family." I'd just woken up at the time and couldn't quite put my finger on it but then, by chance, my mother emailed the pictures to me and said "she looks like James Middleton . . . but also a bit like King George V." And, yep, that's pretty much what I see!

Regardless of who she looks like, though, she's absolutely adorable.

:previous: I don't see why it's ridiculous to discuss which family member she resembles. These type of discussions happen all the time on the forums when it comes to royal babies.

Exactly. In fact, I think it's quite normal to generally discuss who babies resemble, whether they're royal or not.

My friend welcomed a baby into the world today. He is gorgeous, so is Charlotte and George, all children are in my humble opinion.

I don't see it. Princess Charlotte has larger eyes?

It's more the shape of the eyes and the color, less about the big baby eyes. It also shows a very similar face shape, eyebrows, and mouth.

Charlotte doesn't look 100% like any relative, but she has more Carole than anyone else,imo.

It's more the shape of the eyes and the color, less about the big baby eyes. It also shows a very similar face shape, eyebrows, and mouth.

Charlotte doesn't look 100% like any relative, but she has more Carole than anyone else,imo.

I didn't see any of Kate's family in her until I saw the photo side-by-side with the pic of Carole. There are definite similarities, as much in the general set of the features and overall expression as anything more specific. Definitely more Goldsmith than anyone else, I think.

Last edited:
Not a surprise but Princess Charlotte grabbed many of tomorrow's front pages.

Metro, The Telegraph, The Daily Mail, The Daily Express, Daily Mirror and The Sun all feature her on the FP.

Just to throw my two cents in - when I saw the pictures of Charlotte, she made me think of Athena of Denmark. Anyway, she is a cutie.

Charlotte is adorable! I see the resemblance to Kate's mother and there's something about her eyes and facial expression that remind me of The Queen. In the second picture where she's laughing at the toy she looks a lot like George.
Kate has done a really good job with all the photos she's taken of the children. IMO they should ditch the famous and overrated photographers and just go with hers from now on!

Aww she's sooooo beautiful!!
Looks like her mummy but has her daddy's smile

I didn't see any of Kate's family in her until I saw the photo side-by-side with the pic of Carole. There are definite similarities, as much in the general set of the features and overall expression as anything more specific. Definitely more Goldsmith than anyone else, I think.

Yeah, I think if you surveyed a bunch of random people on the street and showed them a picture of Carole and then showed them baby pictures of William, Harry, Beatrice, Eugenie, George, and Charlotte; and said "which baby is her grandchild?", 99% of people would pick Charlotte. :lol:

So George looks like Michael and Charlotte looks like Carole? Could the Great Windsor Genes have finally met their match???

So George looks like Michael and Charlotte looks like Carole? Could the Great Windsor Genes have finally met their match???

It is shocking. I didn't think Queen Mary's genes could ever be overpowered. Five generations, she had a good run...

Can you point to something specific? I'm getting really curious because I can't see anything that reminds me of William. When she was first born I thought she had William's dome-shaped forehead, but she doesn't appear to even have that anymore. Now her forehead is much more Catherine.
When I saw the pictures my first thought was Charlotte looks like baby William specifically the eyes and top part of her head, although when I saw the side-by-side of Charlotte and Carol I also see why people are saying she looks like Carole.

It is shocking. I didn't think Queen Mary's genes could ever be overpowered. Five generations, she had a good run...
:ROFLMAO:

ETA:
The linked picture in the quoted post below shows the resemblance between Charlotte and William.

I don't why poeple insisted that it was George who looked like William. To me, Charlotte is a female version of her dad:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CU_bErpVEAAdEjp.jpg

Eyes shape, face shape and nose!

Last edited:
I want to be her babysitter! She is too cute and to beautiful.

You and me both. Don't get me wrong, I love working with children who have special needs, but it would be extra special to spend some time with George and Charlotte.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

She is soo cute, that smile pic is lovely.
Must say, Catherine & William's genes are producing some really cute babies.

Lottie is too young for me to say who she takes after, babies do like to change a lot. I thought baby George was a Middleton through and through but now he is a clone of William at that age. Lottie looked like George at her christening but shes changed. All I am sure of is she has mom's hair.
Those blue eyes with her otherwise dark features are quite striking. Will have to see if they stay blue which I think is likely given the fact that blue eyes run in dad's side of the family. As she grows up, if those eyes stay blue then they will be her most striking feature simply because they standout against her otherwise dark features.

Now we need pics of her and George for Christmas. Maybe a miracle will happen and we might have some video too:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Lovely and lively pictures of HRH Princess Charlotte. Can't wait for some nice family pictures before Christmas. Catherine has taken some very beautiful pictures of her children. They're far better than the ones from the commissioned professional photographers so far.

Isn't that the truth!!

What an adorable lil sweetheart she is!! That second one of Charlotte w/her Puppy is so adorable.

To add to the discussion...I'd swear Charlotte's got a bit of a reddish tint to her hair. Not a lot, but enough for it to be seen...At least to me.

Got to go w/the crowd on this one...These are not the last pictures we'll be seeing in the coming weeks & can't wait!!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

When I saw the pictures my first thought was Charlotte looks like baby William specifically the eyes and top part of her head
ETA:
The linked picture in the quoted post below shows the resemblance between Charlotte and William.

Thanks for responding. I'm sure you see it, plenty of others on here do too, but for whatever reason I only see Carole, Catherine, HM, and QEQM. Admittedly, she does have her father's columella but the rest of the nose is different.

If I were to dole out percentages for what I see in Charlotte:
70% Carole
10% Catherine
10% HM
10% QEQM

On the other hand, I would give George :
65% Mike
25% William
10% Catherine

Catherine keeps sneaking in with 10%. Jack of all babies, doppelgänger of none.:lol:

Last edited:
On first sight, I actually thought Charlotte resembled Estelle a bit.

Both George and Charlotte really seem to be very happy children and I'm looking forward to watching them grow.

I must say that at first I was a bit shocked to see how much she looks like Carole, in a set a la Leonore:lol:

When I saw the pictures my first thought was Charlotte looks like baby William specifically the eyes and top part of her head, although when I saw the side-by-side of Charlotte and Carol I also see why people are saying she looks like Carole.

:ROFLMAO:

ETA:

Thanks Queen Claude! You seem the only one to notice William's genes in Charlotte!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom