Prince George and Princess Charlotte, General News 2: May 2015 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like grandfather, like grandson!

Prince George is following in the Wellington-booted footsteps of his avid outdoorsman grandfather, Prince Charles, the elder royal revealed in a new interview.

Two-year-old George is "one of those characters who naturally, instinctively likes to be outside," Charles told Sky News on Monday.

"It's very interesting. I'm intrigued to see if it lasts. He loves being outside, which is encouraging," said Charles, 67. "Like all these things, it depends if you can get them to take an interest."
Read more: Prince Charles on Prince George Loving the Outdoors : People.com

Every time I enter this thread I think I'm going to see some new photos of the kids. Every time I am left disappointed... oh well, once I stop reading the thread, I am sure W&K will release a new pic of Charlotte. Lol In the mantime, same old...

I am wondering: any chance we will see the two children at Christmas-time? :flowers:

Christmas photos will be released the same as last year. It was around the end of November so we are getting close.

I am wondering: any chance we will see the two children at Christmas-time? :flowers:

Maybe William and Catherine will release pictures of George and Charlotte just before Christmas just like they did last year with George.
They must know the public would like to see how Charlotte has grown since her christening.
I hope they do make a tradition of releasing some family pictures around Christmas. I have a feeling they will.

:previous: Thank you, Rudolph and Hendrik-Jan77. :flowers: I confess to being curious about Charlotte: who does she looks like? Is she a tow-head, or dark like Catherine?

Last edited:
Kensington Palace @KensingtonRoyal
Here's a new photo of 6-month-old Princess Charlotte, taken by her mother, The Duchess of Cambridge, in early Nov.

https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/670943000990740480

Kensington Palace @KensingtonRoyal
This photo of Princess Charlotte was also taken by The Duchess of Cambridge at home in Norfolk earlier this month.

https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/670944062405505025

From the British monarchy facebook page.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted to be able to share two new photographs of Princess Charlotte. They were taken by The Duchess in early November at their home in Norfolk.

The Duke and Duchess continue to receive warm messages about Princess Charlotte from all around the world and they hope that everyone enjoys these lovely photos as much as they do.

She seems to have blue eyes. A little beauty. Looks like George through. But IMHO she has her mum lips and nose and William's features as baby.

Last edited:
Dear little girl blue eyes. I don't know who she looks like but not George

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Lovely..

And it seems the Cambridges have gone 'Gustavian' in the Country...

Now that is one beautiful little girl!

She does have something of the look of George about her. A little cutie, who loves her toy!

It may sound strange but I think she looks like the Queen

Sounds strange indeed...
By the way, when you look at old photos of Elizabeth at the same age she looked quite different.:whistling:

Sounds strange indeed...
By the way, when you look at old photos of Elizabeth at the same age she looked quite different.:whistling:

To me she seems to have the Queens mouth and eyes from baby photos I have seen , of course she doesn't look like a 90 year old woman ?

I was surprised that she has william's blue eyes - i thought she would be like Kate and George with their dark eyes. What adorable pictures though - a very sweet baby girl.
Would we all not like to see what Amner Hall is like inside - from the 2 photo glimpses we have got it looks a delightful country home.

I can't see them releasing more pictures before Christmas but i am very grateful they have released these of Charlotte - it is of course to reduce the price any recent paparazzi shots would gather

I was surprised that she has william's blue eyes - i thought she would be like Kate and George with their dark eyes.

The eye color may not be permanent.
Babies mostly have blue eyes, but permanent eye color can take up to one year.

But she has Kate's dark hair, just a lovely little girl.

I'm not the only one lots of twitter talk that she has the queens eyes and mouth. Hope we see some new photos of George soon

Charlote is totally different from her brother! What a surprise, since at the time of her christening she looked like George:flowers:. I think she looks like William, but has the michievous look of granny Carole...

That KP released 2 photos of only Charlotte makes me think there is more to come. Nice that Charlotte got her own 6 mos photo. Perhaps a holiday family photo or one of George and Charlotte together closer to Christmas.

That KP released 2 photos of only Charlotte makes me think there is more to come. Nice that Charlotte got her own 6 mos photo. Perhaps a holiday family photo or one of George and Charlotte together closer to Christmas.

I think it was also time for Charlotte to have her moment: George has been quite in the spotlight. Two pics of Charlotte alone is what I was hoping.:flowers:

I don't know why but there is indeed a resemblace to Leonore of Sweden:

https://twitter.com/european_royals/status/670953837201457153

Last edited:
Hmmmm, I don't see much of William in her except his eye color. One of the expressions she's making reminds me of George and perhaps the shape of her face/head but the rest is Carole and Kate for now.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom