Prince George and Princess Charlotte, General News 2: May 2015 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking that it will be one photo and it will be with George holding his little sister. That in itself is a very momentous occasion, I think, for George. Not only is he pictured "officially" as the big brother but marks the passage from baby to big boy for him.

I would bet he wants to help out Mum all the time taking care of Charlotte (I wonder what he calls her) and there's nothing like an infant sibling to accentuate the fact that he's big and she's little and something this works well with giving up baby things for the new one.

This is going to be a very precious photo indeed I think. I'm glad Kate has decided to share it with us.

OK... color me wrong. 4 via the media and 1 via Twitter. Happens sometimes when typing a post and get waylaid by an interruption (cup of all important coffee in this case).

Last edited:
Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 3h3 hours ago
Seeing others saying things. So there are four photos taken by Kate at Anmer. Look out for coverage on Latest UK and World News, Sport and Comment | Daily Express from after 9pm

Only one picture will be tweeted by Kensington Palace, but the other pictures will be released to the media. So yes, there will be more than just one picture.

Last edited:
god, they are so full of themselves. why do they have to announce that they will release a picture and not just release it:wacko:

god, they are so full of themselves. why do they have to announce that they will release a picture and not just release it:wacko:

I would imagine its a heads up to the media. Everyone gets them at once and therefore the Cambridges can't be accused of favoritism in giving the release to one place. The photos are probably already in the possession of those that are to release them but under an embargo.

That's my guess anyways. :)

Maybe a photo of George pushing Charlotte in her stroller.
Or maybe of George bringing Lupo to a crying Charlotte so she can cuddle with the fluffy dog
Or maybe he is bringing her a stuffed animal?
Or maybe he is dressing Charlotte in his boots?
Or maybe he is 'reading' her a book?

I see the why don't the Cambridges release more pictures crowd starting to complain about pictures being released. Did we see that coming from a million miles away?

I would imagine its a heads up to the media. Everyone gets them at once and therefore the Cambridges can't be accused of favoritism in giving the release to one place. The photos are probably already in the possession of those that are to release them but under an embargo.

That's my guess anyways. :)

my thoughts as well - I was surprised that some of the media were a bit put out that they had not been given a heads up that the announcement of the Christening was to be made. They were on other assignments and not avail to tweet the news in a timely manner as their colleagues. Can you imagine if pictures were just released without them knowing in advance. What is meant to be a good thing becomes a negative.

I think the KP press office has a very fine line to walk. and I love that they are releasing 1 pic on their twitter account first.

I think, for George. Not only is he pictured "officially" as the big brother but marks the passage from baby to big boy for him.
He isn't two years yet! He is NOT a big boy in any way. Appearance of the little sister didn't make him grown up at once.

They are not full of themselves. They make sure media get equal rights to the pictures and that people don't miss them getting published.

Really, people complain about the lack of pictures and when we get them they complain about how or how they were photographed.....

Prince George and Princess Charlotte, General News: May 2015

PICTURE!!!

@KensingtonRoyal: We're delighted to share the first photo of Prince George with his little sister Princess Charlotte http://t.co/lJbWwsqFva

@KensingtonRoyal: The photo of Prince George and Princess Charlotte was taken by The Duchess of Cambridge in mid-May

It's SO CUTE. Kate did a great job taking the picture

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

ritish Royals ‏@britishroyals 2m2 minutes ago
Three more pictures of #PrincessCharlotte & #PrinceGeorge taken by The Duchess of Cambridge will be released in an hour...watch this space!

Beautiful picture of a big brother holding his little sister.

Oh my word, that's adorable.

PICTURE!!!
@KensingtonRoyal: We're delighted to share the first photo of Prince George with his little sister Princess Charlotte.

http://t.co/lJbWwsqFva

@KensingtonRoyal: The photo of Prince George and Princess Charlotte was taken by The Duchess of Cambridge in mid-May

Very sweet. :flowers: Kate did well.

BTW, I recall that she took a photography course sometime before her marriage, or was it when they were living in Wales? Anyway, the picture is first rate.

Looks like George will be the blond, and Charlotte will be the dark-headed one.

Last edited:
Oh, what an adorable picture. I love that Kate took the photo.

Last edited:
PICTURE!!!

@KensingtonRoyal: We're delighted to share the first photo of Prince George with his little sister Princess Charlotte http://t.co/lJbWwsqFva

It's beautiful!:flowers:

That is so sweet! Charlotte's hair is lighter than I expected it to be! They're such a sweet brother-sister pair, and hopefully they will grow up close like William and Harry, and Kate and her siblings did.

Wonderful picture! Well done, Kate - both with the picture, and with the incredibly photogenic children. :D

I thought she was going to be dark haired too. I'm trying to figure out who she looks like.

The shade of her blue eyes remind me of Carole's. Charles and Diana have different hues of blue.

It's TOO early to discuss what Charlotte looks like. She is two weeks here. Her hair, eye color, eye shape will change a lot. She could be brown-eyed too. Or blonde later. Or dark-haired with blue eyes.

It'll be interesting to see how the siblings look alike or different as they get older. George has blonde hair and brown eyes, but because his eyebrows are darker, I wouldn't be surprised if his hair turned to a light brown as he gets older. Right now Charlotte appears to be blonde and blue-eyed, but that could very well change too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom