Prince George and Princess Charlotte, General News 2: May 2015 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pictures are beautiful, really serene and sweet! I was talking about them with colleagues and one of the ladies I work talks about how much George resembles William at his age. Personally i don't see it. After these pictures I see Charlotte like william's side and George like Catherine's side.

It's not a serious statement . White House correspondent dinner is a jokey affair.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

It's not a serious statement . White House correspondent dinner is a jokey affair.

Exactly, it was a fun, harmless joke. I doubt anyone (or at least in their right mind) took that comment seriously.

The pictures are so lovely! About her looks, I love that she is a brunette with dark blue eyes (resembles her mommy that way), but on the other side her facial features totally resemble William as a toddler. What a sweetie!

I might be the only one, but I don't see any similarity with George, of course they might have some small things that resemble each other, but they're totally diferent on my opinion.

I agree the only physical traits they share are big cheeks which every baby has.

The correspondent's dinner is a giant roast, or has been for decades. The speaker, often a comedian, gets up and makes fun of the politicians. :ROFLMAO: Prince George was in good company. Trudeau got a swing as well :cool:

It was a joke. I imagine William and Kate found it funny. I am sure Prince Harry thought it was hysterical!

She's lovely and I see her so like Granny Carole.

Today, Catherine was at Hampton Court Palace magic garden, and told children Prince George and Princess Charlotte have a pet hamster named Marvin

:previous: The sale of hamsters is about to go up then?

Are there by chance any British leading republicans or royal reporters by the name of Marvin? :p

There's one in our household as well.

Today, Catherine was at Hampton Court Palace magic garden, and told children Prince George and Princess Charlotte have a pet hamster named Marvin

My guess is that the royal hamster has been named after a Dr. Seuss book called "Marvin K. Mooney Will You Please Go Now!" :D

Marvin the Martian from Looney Tunes fame perhaps? Hopefully he has a hamster ball to prevent him from becoming Lupo's chew toy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom