The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2015, 02:51 PM
Heir Apparent

^^^Good points Molly. The Wessexes chose to give Louise and James a very private life in their early years, but have become more comfortable with them being photographed at BRF in the past six years. Louise's most prominent role to date would be as a bridesmaid at her cousin's wedding.

Old 05-19-2015, 03:45 PM
Nobility

That's louise?
Wow, she grew....

Old 05-20-2015, 11:07 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Prince William is feeling the (wearying) effects of fatherhood.

The royal dad, 32, confessed to sleepless nights with two-week-old Princess Charlotte and a boisterous toddler in 22-month-old Prince George when he met members of the England women's soccer team, the Lionesses, on Wednesday.

"All the girls were asking how Princess Charlotte is and Prince George and whether they keep him up all night," Steph Houghton, captain of the team, tells PEOPLE.

Chatting with the players in the locker room, "He was saying he's obviously really enjoying being a father and Princess Charlotte is actually keeping him up – and probably why his eyes are looking a little bit tired," says Houghton, 27, who plays center half
More: Prince William: Princess Charlotte Doesn't Sleep : People.com

Princess Charlotte also received an England jersey as a gift.
Old 05-20-2015, 12:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Well, that's what all babies do: they don't sleep. He already said this about George. And what should a toddler do but running and moving around? No news
Old 05-20-2015, 01:21 PM
Serene Highness

Well, he DID have to answer the questions.
Old 05-20-2015, 02:19 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess of Durham View Post
Well, he DID have to answer the questions.
Exactly. He says what everyone says because the kids does what every kid does :P What else should he say? :P
Old 05-20-2015, 07:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by hernameispekka View Post
Exactly. He says what everyone says because the kids does what every kid does :P What else should he say? :P
Quite right... ask a stupid question, you will get a stupid answer LOL ! What is a little baby supposed to do ? Play bridge ????
Old 05-21-2015, 12:03 AM
Heir Presumptive

I don't they were stupid it's something everyone says to a new parent " getting any sleep?" No big deal

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 05-21-2015, 03:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
More: Prince William: Princess Charlotte Doesn't Sleep : People.com

Princess Charlotte also received an England jersey as a gift.

When I saw him holding up Charlotte's little jersey in the clip they showed during the Supper Hour News, all I could think of was, "The first of many gifts for the little Princess given to Mum or Dad during one of their Engagements."

And before I forget....

Thanks to all for the very kind comments about the Donation of Baby Hats I made to the NICU of Health Sciences North in Sudbury in Princess Charlotte's name. It's very much appreciated. However, I did mess up a wee bit...When I got home, I discovered there should have been two more hats donated as they were waiting for me on my bed. Oh well, what do you do except put them aside for next time I build up the stash again. Still couldn't believe I missed those though.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 05-24-2015, 06:35 AM
Serene Highness

Very welcome news for many Royal watchers I think -

The "Sunday Times" has quoted a Royal aide as saying PG will be seen out with his parents more in coming months - that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge realise people have a "good-natured interest" in young Prince George.

Looking forward to the magazines to come.

(Sorry, can't link from my tablet.)

I think Kensington Palace must have been reading your posts Dman.
Old 05-24-2015, 06:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/...ard-2015_05_23

Old 05-24-2015, 08:56 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Lion View Post
Very welcome news for many Royal watchers I think -

The "Sunday Times" has quoted a Royal aide as saying PG will be seen out with his parents more in coming months - that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge realise people have a "good-natured interest" in young Prince George.

Looking forward to the magazines to come.

(Sorry, can't link from my tablet.)

I think Kensington Palace must have been reading your posts Dman.
probably! I just think it would be nice to see them as a family. Not trying to ruin their privacy or anything, but they are a beautiful family and they should be seen as such.

A.W. TOZER
Old 05-24-2015, 02:10 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

It's great that we'll get to see more of George officially. I'm a bit disappointed that we won't see Charlotte until her christening. I had suspected that they would release at least one first official photo like they did with George, but alas, I was wrong.

I wonder if this means that George will attend Trooping the Colour this year. How old were William and Harry when they first started to attend Trooping the Colour? I've read that Harry was round about two or three, but I'd need to double check that.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 05-24-2015, 02:38 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
It's great that we'll get to see more of George officially. I'm a bit disappointed that we won't see Charlotte until her christening. I had suspected that they would release at least one first official photo like they did with George, but alas, I was wrong.

I wonder if this means that George will attend Trooping the Colour this year. How old were William and Harry when they first started to attend Trooping the Colour? I've read that Harry was round about two or three, but I'd need to double check that.
They will release a picture of Charlotte and they'll most likely pose as a family. The next pictures after that will be the Christening pictures.

William, Harry and other royal kids started to appear on the Buckingham Palace balcony when they were several months old. The Cambridge's will likely bring George out soon.

A.W. TOZER
Old 05-24-2015, 02:43 PM
Nobility

Quote:

I don't know if I have missed an official notice that there will not be photos of Princess Charlotte but by my calculations it was 4 weeks after Prince George's birth that we had the family photos released.
Old 05-24-2015, 09:11 PM
Nobility

Quote:

Prince William's first appearance on the balcony after Trooping the Colour was June 1984 when his mother was pregnant with Harry, whose first appearance was June 1985.
Old 05-26-2015, 06:38 PM
Commoner

Either one-watching the Trooping the Color with the family out on the balcony with little George, or a family pic with Charlotte would be nice to see. It seems like forever since Princess Charlotte was born! Only weeks........but they drag by!

Old 05-26-2015, 06:56 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Mara View Post
Either one-watching the Trooping the Color with the family out on the balcony with little George, or a family pic with Charlotte would be nice to see. It seems like forever since Princess Charlotte was born! Only weeks........but they drag by!
We'll just have to wait and see what happens. It would be nice to see George at Trooping but I think I'd understand too if it was just Will and Kate. Time probably is not dragging by for the new parents with a newborn that needs attention and a very healthy and active almost 2 year old. They just might decide that Trooping the Color will be a mommy and daddy "time out" and enjoy the time with adults.
Old 05-26-2015, 07:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

Prince George and Princess Charlotte, General News: May 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Mara View Post

It would not shock me if they're waiting for next week and Charlotte being a month old to release that Family Portrait we're all waiting for. Wasn't it about that long between George's birth and the Family Portrait?

It's coming. We just need to be patient. :)

Just thought of something else...It's only been in the last week that Uncle Harry got to finally meet his little Niece. Maybe they were wanting that to have happened before releasing the Official Family Portrait?

I'm just guessing here, but it makes sense to me The Cambridges would want all the Family to meet that lil Sweetie before releasing that first Official Portrait to the World. :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 05-26-2015, 08:20 PM
Heir Apparent

You had Harry on tour and Charles and Camilla on tour. They don't cut publicity out from each other so no photos are going to be release until after tours are over. Daddy Wills was away doing engagements last week.

I am thinking the photos get taken this week and release in the Sunday papers to mark almost 1 month old Charlotte and Wills final part of flight training.

The first pictures of George that Mike Middleton took didn't really show us that much about George. It wasn't until the Christening that you started to see his features come in so the first Charlotte pictures are going to be more about Kate, George and Lupo than Charlotte who most likely with be just a head in a blanket.

Closed Thread

Tags
duchess of cambridge, duke of cambridge, kate middleton, prince william, princess charlotte