The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2015, 05:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm2317 View Post
I saw pictures of Prince George with Carol Middleton playing on a beach. I saw them on Facebook and they are very sweet but I'm not sure how to post them here.
just post the link to the fb page.. i think you wouldn't risk anything

Old 07-29-2015, 06:25 PM
Courtier

A couple of these photos have been posted from an Instagram account by the RFM and not windsor/windsorsworld twitter accounts now - looks to be a cold and windy day.

And little PG seems to have gone through a growth spurt - looking tall.

Beware anyone offended by non-official photos - of course these aren't official pics.

Old 07-29-2015, 06:39 PM
Majesty

I saw the pictures on fb as well. George looked like he was having a blast playing in the sand and water. He's definitely getting taller.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 07-29-2015, 06:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Here are some pictures of George with Carole on the beach
https://41.media.tumblr.com/e87e05b4...jvvo1_1280.jpg
https://41.media.tumblr.com/195d127f...jvvo2_1280.jpg
https://40.media.tumblr.com/43d3acc7...jvvo3_1280.jpg

Looks cold but fun
Old 07-29-2015, 06:55 PM
Gentry

I love his natural wavy/curly hair. That pic for his b-day was adorable and seemed to show his little monkey personality.
Old 07-29-2015, 06:57 PM
Courtier

I wouldn't mind playing in that garden myself. It is beautiful. I would never drink my morning coffee indoors again.
Old 07-29-2015, 06:57 PM
Serene Highness

Prince George Pictures on the Beach With Carole Middleton | POPSUGAR Celebrity

more george at the beach
Old 07-29-2015, 07:23 PM
Serene Highness

Haha, I wonder who had more sand on them, George or Lupo .... I remember those times well, stripping down a little one so the sand was not tracked in. He is really adorable.
Old 07-29-2015, 07:23 PM
Royal Highness

Who is the blonde lady in the last picture?
Who is taking care of Lupo when he is not with Carole and George?

If these pictures were taken on George's birthday was it before or after the party?

Is this a private beach on the Sandringham Estate?

Why is George always with Carole, never with Mike or William?

Are these pictures real or lookalikes?

If real, is someone tipping off the photographers?

If real, George is very close to Carole and at the christening if he said 'where is granny', then clearly he was referring to Carole and not the Queen.
Old 07-29-2015, 07:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Lupo -Yeah. He hasn't been seen recently since Charlotte bumped him out of the family photo. He looked liked he helped George out with his hole digging.

I know there is a group of people on this forum that don't want to look at paparazzi photos so posting the actual photos in a message instead of a link doesn't help the pap avoiders. Back in the Harry Potter heyday, the message board would use spoiler tags so people could talk about the books and movies and not ruin it. The spoiler tag would black out the text and to view it you had to highlight it. Is that something that would work here?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 07-29-2015, 07:28 PM
Gentry

goodness, lmao

There were paps at the house taking pics of the mail man dropping off mail. I highly doubt they needed to be tipped off to them leaving the house. They have eyes.
Old 07-29-2015, 07:35 PM
Heir Apparent

People were seen arriving at 4 for the party so this was probably in the morning. Lupo is pretty free range so he could be just roaming around. There would be an RPO there but he/she isn't in the shot.

Some said William had the day off for George's birthday but he was on for the day before and if he was on the second shift the night before he could have be sleeping.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 07-29-2015, 09:00 PM
Majesty

I think a link to the pictures would be just fine, that way those who want to see them can click, and those who don't can scroll on down. Spoiler alerts are fine, but would be a bit annoying with all the highlighting, especially on the mobile app.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 07-29-2015, 09:12 PM
Heir Apparent

They are sweet photos though it looks too cold for an ideal day at the beach. I know the beaches in Norfolk as I grew up in the county. They are full of shingle, unless the tide is really out. The beach was probably at Holkham IMO, as there is more sand there and a children's play area since the nudists moved out!

Judging by Carole's face as she looked over her shoulder, she knew these photos were being taken, and so, presumably, did the RPO that would have accompanied them. Why no ushering away for the person who seems to have taken several shots quite close to both George and Carole?
Old 07-29-2015, 10:36 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

It looks to me like the photos were taken with a long lens. So even if Carole did spot the photographer, what more could she do besides ignore him/her and go about her day.
Old 07-29-2015, 11:36 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Judging by Carole's face as she looked over her shoulder, she knew these photos were being taken, and so, presumably, did the RPO that would have accompanied them. Why no ushering away for the person who seems to have taken several shots quite close to both George and Carole?
Carole could have been looking over her shoulder at Lupo or listening to something the protection officer is saying to her. She doesn't necessarily have to have seen the photographer. In fact, I think the photographer is very far away and not nearly as close as you might think. But, if Carole did spot the photog, she probably decided not to make a fuss so that George wouldn't be upset. The beach visit is all about him, after all.
Old 07-30-2015, 12:03 AM
Aristocracy

Who is the blonde lady in the last picture?
Just a lady walking on the beach.

Who is taking care of Lupo when he is not with Carole and George
Lupo is probably roaming free and having a ball in the sand. It is unlikely he would run away since he is with his family, especially George.

If these pictures were taken on George's birthday was it before or after the party?
The party was in the afternoon.

Is this a private beach on the Sandringham Estate?
It is Norfolk Beach, which is public.

Why is George always with Carole, never with Mike or William?
How do you know who he's with?

Are these pictures real or lookalikes?
They look real to me.

If real, is someone tipping off the photographers?
There are photographers who make a living getting pictures of the famous in their "down time" so there are probably two or three who hang outside Anmer at all times.

If real, George is very close to Carole and at the christening if he said 'where is granny', then clearly he was referring to Carole and not the Queen.
I never thought he was referring to the Queen. George seemed anxious to keep Carole in his sights the whole time. At least that's the way I saw it.
Old 07-30-2015, 12:27 AM
Heir Apparent

There is no Norfolk Beach. Norfolk is an English county. It was probably Holkham beach or possibly Wells.

This will again ignite the resentment in the Brirish media about when the Cambridges feel that photos can be taken of their children and when they can't. There was a question mark over whether photos should be allowed of Kate and Prince George in his pusher in Kensington Gardens which is also a public park, remember?
Old 07-30-2015, 01:33 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
There is no Norfolk Beach. Norfolk is an English county. It was probably Holkham beach or possibly Wells.

This will again ignite the resentment in the Brirish media about when the Cambridges feel that photos can be taken of their children and when they can't. There was a question mark over whether photos should be allowed of Kate and Prince George in his pusher in Kensington Gardens which is also a public park, remember?
Actually, there was no debate. To film or photograph in a Royal Park such as Kensington Gardens you need a permit. Amateur photography is only allowed if it's not for profit or professional use. And you are only allowed to take pictures of children if their parents have signed a release form. All pictures of Prince George at Kensington were illegal. Can't really debate the law, pretty cut and dry.
Old 07-30-2015, 01:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Granted, though tell that to Tanna! Nevertheless, the British press has been complaining about sources taking unauthorised pictures of George and then selling them to foreign media outlets so they don't get a sniff. Royal photo sessions are strictly limited to one photographer and the photos taken are released to Twitter first. British newspapers get left behind, hobbled and handcuffed.

Closed Thread

Tags
duchess of cambridge, duke of cambridge, kate middleton, prince william, princess charlotte