Prince George and Princess Charlotte, General News 2: May 2015 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: or seeing more of him has made things worse!!!

Dont get me wrong, I loved the official pics & outings that George had recently & cant wait the July 5 for more.
Its just that I have never believed that more official pics would solve the paparazzi problem. If you look at the Trooping and polo pics, you will see that the media loved the polo pics more & they loved the window pics vs balcony at Trooping.
I have always said that the appeal of the pap pics is that the person is going about their lives and are not aware of being photographed. Its how they behave when not on official duties. So the official pics, which the media always complain are staged, dont show the spontainity of the pap pics.

I have always felt that official pics will not make a difference with George.In fact the recent pics have shown just how popular he is and may result in an increase in pap pics since clearly there is a huge market for George pics. Even with the UK media not buying, the rest of the world especially the US & Aus are more than willing to publish. Thats what makes the situation different from other Euro royals, the international interest is low. Thus easier to curb pap pics with official ones. That, IMO, will never work with George.

Oh i agree with you 100% that last bit about it taking more time was my go at sarcasm. It didn't translate well. :lol:

Indeed, the generosity shown by the Cambridges at polo and Trooping seems to have increased the media appetite. You give an inch, and they'll take a foot. Disgusting.

It was obvious to any paparazzi with a brain that the Cambridges would be dropping by Bucklebury. Michael Middleton's birthday was the 23rd and over the weekend the couple celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary. They were sitting ducks. :ermm:

George nor Carole seem aware of the photographer.

There were in a public space and the photographer was not in their faces but took the photographs from a distance.

I do not call these photographs paparazzi photos as the photographer was not harassing them, nor in their faces nor stalking them on private property.

George nor Carole seem aware of the photographer.

There were in a public space and the photographer was not in their faces but took the photographs from a distance.

I do not call these photographs paparazzi photos as the photographer was not harassing them, nor in their faces nor stalking them on private property.
Considering the amount of pictures they are most likely still paparazzi photos. Also, because the amount of pictures we can assume t's a "proffessional" photographer that most likely guessed that they would be in Bucklebury because of the celebratory nature of those days. So it probably was people looking for them for the purpose of taking pictures. And if that is the case (not counting official engagements, then it's normal to go there to take pictures) it is still paparazzi (and if they weren't famous would be the start to stalking....) It's a difference when there are like 2 blurry pictures on twitter, then it's just a happy onlooker taking the opportunity, but when they go seek them out like this it is definetly still paparazzi, only that they are not borderline illegaly harassing them.

I see these as no different than the pictures taken at the polo field.

Public space and not in their faces.

The photographer was lucky to guess where George would be and snapped some photos.

There was no guarantee that George would visit the farm.
If the photographer knew it was the Middleton anniversary and Mike's birthday then he was one up on his competition but it was not a case of stalking.

The photographer was lucky to guess where George would be and snapped some photos.

If the photographer knew it was the Middleton anniversary and Mike's birthday then he was one up on his competition but it was not a case of stalking.

You have got to be kidding me. Allow me to attempt to explain...

The Polo, they knew there would be photographers there and as soon as George was seen, what the story would be. Did they whisk him away? No, instead George was allowed to play w/his Cousins and act like any other little boy who is around a hill all while in full view of the Press Pool.

Going to the Zoo is a private Family Event and out of bounds to those of a respectable Press. As has been said, anyone who follows the Cambridges as a stalker Paparazzi does, will have known they'd be in Bucklebury for the Family Celebrations and in turn make sure someone was covering that Petting Zoo.

Very big difference between the two.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I think the pictures are fine. George and Carole are not being harassed and they're in a public space. We're going to get pictures like that no matter what. If they're on private property, then that's the time to worry.

I just prefer to not post the pictures, but Carole and George weren't bothered a bit.

Last edited:

The difference is that the polo match was a charity event where the family members in attendance knew that they would be photographed by the official photographers for the event before they chose to attend it, while these pictures were taken by an independent photographer unaffiliated with any event or media outlet who chose to follow them on the grounds that George is someone famous.

It's actually good to see George spending time with his grandmother. Very nice pictures.

I guess what @ModerndayJackieO and I are pointing out is that official pics wont stop the paparazzi pics being taken.

There will be a time in the near future when we will have gone months without official pics as happened before. People will then start saying " if they released more pics, he wouldnt be followed around"

Clearly, that official pic theory is working wonders at the moment.:whistling:

Last edited:
I guess what @ModerndayJackieO and I are pointing out is that official pics wont stop the paparazzi pics being taken.

There will be a time in the near future when we will have gone months without official pics as happened before. People will then start saying " if they released more pics, he wouldnt be followed around"

Clearly, that official pic theory is working wonders at the moment.:whistling:

You're precisely correct. Official pictures and those taken at official events will never prevent the paparazzi pictures. The only thing that will prevent the paparazzi pictures is action from the Cambridges or other famous British individuals with children (like what's happened in California) to protect the privacy rights of their children and a move on the part of the public to stop seeing such pictures as okay or good to see.

Interesting discussion took place on Twitter. Richard Palmer of the Express moaning as usual that British papers won't print the paparazzi pics of Prince George.

When called on it he admitted there is no legal reason they don't print the pics and there is nothing KP can do about it if they did publish them but he said newspaper Editors choose not to the publish the pics.

So newspapers are choosing not to publish photos of Prince George but somehow William and Kate still get the blame :whistling:

Last edited:
I think it is not by chance that George has started to be seen more and more lately... media had already made it known that W&K (and their pr) wanted George to appear more in the spotlight... Again, usual uproar for nothing... Is it possible not to argue everytime a photo fo George show up?

Those pictures are so relatable!
How many of us have carried a grand child like that only to find that with each step it hurts more? I completely relate to the look on Carole's face.
And George is talking a LOT of the time as well as laughing at his own joke.
Finally, how have had a local place we loved to visit over and over? Even as there was nothing ever very "new" about it, we loved it all the more.

Those pictures are so relatable!
How many of us have carried a grand child like that only to find that with each step it hurts more? I completely relate to the look on Carole's face.
And George is talking a LOT of the time as well as laughing at his own joke.
Finally, how have had a local place we loved to visit over and over? Even as there was nothing ever very "new" about it, we loved it all the more.

Those pictures are precious. It looked to me like George was keen on getting down by the look of some of them. He's so engaging, it's cute. I love his little Converse trainers, and wavy hair.

Nice! Mr. Personality in full swing! This is why kids his age are my favorite :D.

I honestly think he has a grumpy expression most of the time... :lol::D

More pics from the polo which weren't(allegedely) shown by the media...

It seems Georg was even told ff by his mom because he wanted to hit another child with his toy :D

Heavy Is The Crown, I think you guys will enjoy this.

LMAO, that tumblr is the last place that info should be gotten. And all of those pics come from legit photo agencies that she is referring to and have been posted all of tumblr, instagram, and twitter. Not to mention there is video that shows George getting that finger because he was trying to making a run down the hill by himself. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I remember a couple of photos of William and Harry getting swatted by Diana when they were young.

Glad to see George is not being spoilt either, must behave!

LaRae

I remember a couple of photos of William and Harry getting swatted by Diana when they were young.

LaRae

I remember those pictures too. It's great that George is being taught boundaries, and receives discipline, rather than being allowed to run wild. It will lead to him being a well-behaved, and well-adjusted child, and ultimately, adult.

Is it just me, or does George seem to have wavy or slightly curly hair? In the official photos he probably has had his hair tamed, moussed, and worked on, but from the photos of him just out and about with Carole his hair appears to be wavy. Do either Will or Kate, or any of the grandparents, have curly or wavy hair?

It's actually good to see George spending time with his grandmother. Very nice pictures.
I am sorry but I agree, to me, it is also nice to see P. George a little messed up instead of staged and combed like a baby doll we usually see, here he looks just like any normal 2 year old boy, tennis shoes, normal clothing and messed up hair. :flowers:

LaRae

Oh yes, Diana spanked! I'm sure William and Harry remember that good and well.

Catherine had/has very curly hair. I'm guessing she now straightens it with a hot tool. If you can find a picture of her as a child and teenager you can see the lovely tresses.

Universal discipline by parents everywhere...the no finger!

LaRae

Also, how Catherine wore her hair to her wedding shows it in it's natural form. Michael and James also has wavy hair.

I'm sure the pictures of George and Carole are very adorable but for ethical reasons I won't click. I can't lambast the media for illegally stalking a child and destroying his bubble of normalcy if I'm participating in his dehumanization.

Is it just me, or does George seem to have wavy or slightly curly hair? In the official photos he probably has had his hair tamed, moussed, and worked on, but from the photos of him just out and about with Carole his hair appears to be wavy. Do either Will or Kate, or any of the grandparents, have curly or wavy hair?

Kate has naturally curly/wavy hair. so does her brother and father. Also if i'm not mistaken Prince Charles had wavy hair.

Pic of Catherine:
http://cdn.glamasia.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/kate-beauty-2-beachy-curls.jpg

http://womanandhome.media.ipcdigital.co.uk/21348/00000bae6/c9a5_orh100000w570/Kate-Middleton-2.jpg

Her brother:
http://coolspotters.com/files/photos/644252/james-middleton-profile.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom