Prince Charles and Camilla Parker-Bowles News 4: May-November 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell? Having tons of servants, clothes, travel and a mistress he loves? IF that's hell, sign me up!

It is easier said than done. Being Crown Prince or Princess of any country is no walk in the park. All you have to do is think back to his former wife, Princess Diana, or even take Crown Princess Masako for Japan, the stress can be all to consuming. Having a footman, coutiers, a butler, a tailor, a driver, and private secretary does not mean easy street for a royal. You have to give as much as you get. One might think having such excess at your disposal it would be easy, but for a man born with a platium service in his month, it can become mondane to say the least after fifty years. Wouldn't you think? Just think about it.

sharon_rose said:
The Prince of Wales and Camillia Parker - Bowles arrive at the Palace Theatre in London't West End fot the Royal Charity performance of Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical 'The Women in White' ABACA PRESS 13/09/04
Another Mommy and her little son

Is it true???

Today I was standing at the check out line at the supermarket, and I noticed that on the cover of one of the tabloids was a pic of Camz and Charles. The head line read "Do Charles and Camilla have a secret daughter? Did Diana know?". So, frantically I flipped through it to find the right page which read some thing to the effect of - Charles and Camilla might have created a daughter during one of their randevouz when they were younger. They have given her upfor adoption to some aristo. friends of theirs that were unable to have kids. They had a computer created pic of what their daughter might look like and she was pretty. It also said that Camilla has worn baggy clothes to cover it, and when no longer able she went into seclusion. The girl is 23(which would mean that she was created when they were 33 and 32) and goes to a school near/in London. This is all coming from a secret source and are rumours(the paper even says so) that are going around the Palace.
I didn't get as far as to read about the Diana part.
This is from National Examiner so if anyone knows the site and can get the story it'd be great

I have also 'heard' about this so-called daughter. Apparently Clarence House won't comment on this information ... if not true, whyt not just deny these rumors ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3746564.stm

Prince Charles has submitted plans to build a mansion on a former Georgian country house site in Herefordshire.

It will be built in the same style as the old Harewood Park House on the banks of the River Wye, a Clarence House spokesman said.

He added it was intended to be an investment for the rental market.

The original mansion was used as a hospital during World War II but was demolished in 1959, because its owners could not afford to maintain it.

'Tradition'

Plans for a "replacement dwelling and associated landscaping" have been lodged with Herefordshire Council, which has to approve them before work begins.

It is thought plans for the main building include six to eight bedrooms, two reception rooms and an orangery.

The spokesman said: "It's being built very much in the old style, with all the atmosphere and tradition.

"At the moment it's being built very much as investment for the rental market as a letting property," the spokesman said, dismissing speculation it might be a future home for Prince William.

"It will take four to seven years to build."

The secluded location is part of a 900-acre estate bought by the Duchy of Cornwall in 2000. Architect Craig Hamilton has been picked to design the building, which will be constructed using local stone.

I can't quite believe that Charles and Camilla have a secret daughter!! Of course the rumour mill would never have come up with a 23 year old son as that would start questions about succession!! A daughter is easily tucked away as a piece of gossip.

http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=3659504

The Prince of Wales will embrace the philosophy of “Slow Food” today at one of world’s largest markets dedicated to delicacies from across the globe.

Charles, who is on an eight-day autumn tour of Italy, Turkey and Jordan, will drop in on the Salone del Gusto – or Hall of Taste – in Turin, north-western Italy.

The vast six-day fair, which is expected to attract thousands of visitors, is run by the Slow Food Movement which campaigns for environmentally friendly and pleasurable gastronomy teamed with a greater focus on the history and workings of food production.

Described by an aide as “right up the Prince’s street”, the foodies’ heaven will feature around 50 British stalls among the hundreds of others.

Georgia said:
I can't quite believe that Charles and Camilla have a secret daughter!! Of course the rumour mill would never have come up with a 23 year old son as that would start questions about succession!! A daughter is easily tucked away as a piece of gossip.
Not to be nasty but the gullible will believe anything! Why hide a child away? Camilla was married at the time and the child could have been passed off as her husbands.

Prince Charles

TURIN, ITALY: Charles Prince of Wales (R) and Paolo Accomo owner of Bricco Maiolica are pictured during a visit to the Vineyard of Ricca d'Alba 24 October 2004. Prince Charles arrived in Italy for a three-day visit in Turin and the Piemont region. AFP PHOTO/Giuseppe CACACE (Photo credit should read GIUSEPPE CACACE/AFP/Getty Images)

Attachments

• 51555560.jpg
    51555560.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 141
  • 51555559.jpg
    51555559.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 126
  • 51555567.jpg
    51555567.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 122
Regina said:
Is it true???

Today I was standing at the check out line at the supermarket, and I noticed that on the cover of one of the tabloids was a pic of Camz and Charles. The head line read "Do Charles and Camilla have a secret daughter? Did Diana know?". So, frantically I flipped through it to find the right page which read some thing to the effect of - Charles and Camilla might have created a daughter during one of their randevouz when they were younger. They have given her upfor adoption to some aristo. friends of theirs that were unable to have kids. They had a computer created pic of what their daughter might look like and she was pretty. It also said that Camilla has worn baggy clothes to cover it, and when no longer able she went into seclusion. The girl is 23(which would mean that she was created when they were 33 and 32) and goes to a school near/in London. This is all coming from a secret source and are rumours(the paper even says so) that are going around the Palace.
This is from National Examiner so if anyone knows the site and can get the story it'd be great
that would be amazing!!! a secret daughter...WHOA if Charles were to adopt her back perhaps she would even be behind Harry to be the heir to the throne...and is she did exist i wonder who the aristocrat who adopted her? in actual fact i wonder who she is? she could be some aristocrat people talk about all the time...

Britain's Prince Charles on October, 26, 2004 toured religious and historic sites in the ancient southeastern city in Mardin, on the last leg of a two-day, three-stop visit to Turkey.

The Prince of Wales also visited the spectacular Deyrulzafaran monastery, which dates back to the fifth century and for hundreds of years housed the patriarchate of the Syrian Orthodox Church, one of the world's oldest Christian denominations

3-4) Prince Charles with metropolit Nuri Salibe Ozmen

5-6) Under strict measures, Prince Charles visited the 535 year old Kasimiye madrasah (Muslim religious academy) in Mardin

Attachments

• charlie.jpg
    charlie.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 141
  • charlie1.jpg
    charlie1.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 144
  • charlie2.jpg
    charlie2.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 131
  • charlie3.jpg
    charlie3.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 129
  • charlie4.jpg
    charlie4.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 159
  • charlie5.jpg
    charlie5.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 155
New pictures

You can see lots of pictures of The Prince of Wales in Jordan on his four-day tour now, go here

SORRY! I created a new thread by mistake, must've pushed the wrong button... Could some moderator please move my first post to Charles and Camilla's thread and remove this?

Yes, it was a great story. I laughed when I read it. Good response from the near "princess". I wonder what Camilla would have said about it all though...:)

Poor guy. Looks like a little boy is trying to choke him in some of the photos. Over-enthusiastic fan, I guess.

Dennism said:
Yes, it was a great story. I laughed when I read it. Good response from the near "princess". I wonder what Camilla would have said about it all though...:)

That would have been a hoot!

Regina said:
Is it true???

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a secret daughter but at the same time since Diana's there have been a lot of rumors like that just to stir the pot. Unless Prince Charles admits to it himself I wouldn't hold my breath that the rumor is true. I would more likely think that one of Camilla's children with her ex-husband might be one with Charles before I believe that they had a secret child.

Yah! That would be great to see! Also another marriage for her to have her part in destroying!

Attachments

• DWF15-973606.jpg
    DWF15-973606.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 197
  • DWF15-973621.jpg
    DWF15-973621.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 238
  • DWF15-973619.jpg
    DWF15-973619.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 295
  • DWF15-973617.jpg
    DWF15-973617.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 194
  • DWF15-973613.jpg
    DWF15-973613.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 207
  • DWF15-973612.jpg
    DWF15-973612.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 144
  • DWF15-973603.jpg
    DWF15-973603.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 220
  • DWF15-973602.jpg
    DWF15-973602.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 208
That is just ridiculus! Now, advanced warning, I despise Camilla with a passion and that's why I stay away from this thread, but that reasoning is so unbelievably ubsurd! Is it just me, or does that sound like a spoiled child who didn't get his/her way? She doesn't actually have an official position therefore protocol dictates that she cannot sit with the Queen or any other member of the royal family in functions like that.... What's worse is that Charles is skipping one godson's wedding to attend another godson but who also happen to be Camilla's son's book launch... I smell favoritism and a direct snub to Edward and Tamara.

Good grief; how selfish of him. There's a time and place for making statements about his relationship with Camilla, and this isn't it. What a thing to do to the bride and groom and their families, creating that sort of media attention just before a wedding. If he wants to sit with Camilla at events where there's media interest, he should bloody well do the honest thing and marry her. Then he can stamp his foot if people want them to sit apart. Until then, he should show some consideration for other people.

I don't despite Charles or Camilla, and I don't mind or have problem with their relationship.

But really, how childish of Charles. It's a wedding; the ceremony is at most an hour and a half -- he can't sit away from Camilla for that long a period of time? Grow up!

Think about all the royal duties he goes on without Camilla at his side and somehow he's survived. What's one more occasion? It wouldn't be the end of the world. At least Camilla was invited! (Maybe he would've renounced his godfatherly role if Camilla hadn't been invited.) This time should be about his godson and his fiancee, not about Charles and Camilla.

Yeah, I agree with you...

The weddiing ceremony is one hour and half hour won't hurt maye after ceremony go to the Receiption they can sit together... Oh boy I can't understand why charles made his decision against it.... one time for life... won't hurt... big silly i ever heard.. forgive me....

Thank you for the share...

Karla

Alexandria said:
I don't despite Charles or Camilla, and I don't mind or have problem with their relationship.

But really, how childish of Charles. It's a wedding; the ceremony is at most an hour and a half -- he can't sit away from Camilla for that long a period of time? Grow up!

Think about all the royal duties he goes on without Camilla at his side and somehow he's survived. What's one more occasion? It wouldn't be the end of the world. At least Camilla was invited! (Maybe he would've renounced his godfatherly role if Camilla hadn't been invited.) This time should be about his godson and his fiancee, not about Charles and Camilla.

It seems as though William and Harry will be attending. I wonder what they think of daddy's latest tantrum. This isn't setting a very good example to them.

Pics of Camilla sans Charles....

November 3, 2004: Camilla Parker Bowles attended the book launch for "E is for Eating" written by her son Tom, a food writer. The event took place in Kensington, West London.

2) (L-r), Tom, Camilla and her daughter, Laura

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 147
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 177
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    116.6 KB · Views: 166
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 159
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 253
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
Has Camilla had a makeover? I think she looks better than she ever has. Whoever did her makeup did a great job. I do think she needs to update he hairstyle. I think it is the same hairstyle she had 30 year ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom