Prince Charles and Camilla Parker-Bowles News 4: May-November 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read a magazine told that when Prince Charles divorced Princess Diana,he didn't have money!Because of his divorcing,Prince Charles had given Diana all of his money.His former finance manager has told that.

At the Mey games --whatever they are-- I just thought it was a nice photo.

Think how different history would have been id he had just married the woman he loved--or was she still married back then? I get so confused with this complicated story.

Back in the early 1970s she wouldn't have been considered "suitable" even before she was married, because she'd had previous affairs. I'm not sure whether her lack of title would have been a problem by the 1970s, but her lack of virginity would have been.

Just goes to show how things change.

:unsure: DON'T GET ME WRONG I LOVED THE PRINCESS OF WALES, BUT I THINK PRINCE CHARLES SHOULD MARRY CAMILLA. YOU CAN SEE THEY LOVE EACH OTHER VERY MUCH.

I couldn't agree with you more sophie! Charles & Camilla look happy together and surely a PoW who is happy in his personal life is going to be more productive in his working life. I also think that Camilla has lots to offer in the role of his wife - whether she uses the Princess of Wales title or not.

...but now... who can tell something about this: I read about the illness of Camilla! Is that true that she have lung cancer? Indeed, she is a chain smoker...

This was discussed a few months ago. The rumour was started by a so called "credible" columist from the USA. There was no foundation to the gossip but because this leech of a woman has broken stories like Jackie Onassis's terminal illness she is thought by the Americans to be right all of the time. Given the American adulation of Diana I would say that it was nothing more than a small minded, malicious rumour.

Someone on another board posted that the rumor in London is that they are secretly married.

That would really be pretty stupid of Charles.

i found out today in Sky news/itv news about Prince Charles meets flood victims he really horrid about flood houses and lots more if you have add articles about him

Sara Boyce

sara1981 said:
i found out today in Sky news/itv news about Prince Charles meets flood victims he really horrid about flood houses and lots more if you have add articles about him

Sara Boyce
Sara,
I also heard the report on Sky News. It sounded to me that Charles had been very concerned about the situation in Cornwall and is to provide financial aid to those affected from both the Duchy of Cornwall and his own personal funds. Didn't sound like he was being "Horrid" to me!

hillary_nugent said:
Charles should marry Camilla X) he has every right to love just as we all do ^__^

yeh that's my opinion too... but I'm afraid it's not that simple when you're a crownprince...

More trouble for Charles ...

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=sto.../britain_royal_justice_040824172801&printer=1

Prince Charles's former secretary lodges sex discrimination complaint
Tue Aug 24, 1:28 PM ET

LONDON (AFP) - A former secretary for Britain's Prince Charles who was dismissed earlier this year has filed a legal complaint alleging sexual discrimination, the prince's office said.

Elaine Day, who worked for five years as a personal assistant at Clarence House, the official residence of the Prince of Wales, alleged she was unfairly dismissed and has complained of sexual discrimination and victimization on the grounds of sex.

"We will be contesting the complaint vigorously," a royal spokeswoman said, confirming the complaint, which targets the "household" of the Prince of Wales.

"(Day's) complaint makes no allegations of racism or racial discrimination," she said, rebutting an earlier report which emerged in the Daily Mail tabloid.

A spokesman at the employment tribunal in Croydon, a borough in south London, said Day's complaint had been filed last week.

The royal household has roughly three weeks to lodge a response to the claim. No hearing has been set for the proceedings, the court spokesman said.

Boy, Charles is never out of hot water is he??? HA HA

Camilla is not Princess of Wales material!

If Charles wants to marry her--fine. However, as his mistress throughout his marriage, he cannot honestly expect that she deserves to have that title. It doesn't matter who the Prince of Wales is and who his wife was--a mistress such as her is not Princess of Wales material. Give her a subsidiary title.

Last edited:
tiaraprin said:
If Charles wants to marry her--fine. However, as his mistress throughout his marriage, he cannot honestly expect that she deserves to have that title. It doesn't matter who the Prince of Wales is and who his wife was--a mistress such as her is not Princess of Wales material. Give her a subsidiary title.

oh yeah!!!!!!!!

that what im talking about it! i told everyone in st.andrew university Prince William's forum but i told everybody about said Camilla not Princess Diana? i said yes of course but Princess Diana not here because Diana really gone for 7 years! i knew it!

im tell you the truth!

Sara Boyce

Actually, by all accounts his employees have a more diversity than in the other senior royal households. Someone must be thinking that he's unpopular enough that she'll get a sympathy vote of some sort.

Mandatory Credit: Photo By TIM ROOKE / REX FEATURES QueenElizabeth II and Prince Charles THE BRAEMAR HIGHLAND GAMES, SCOTLAND, BRITAIN - 04 SEP 2004 495322/ROO

Attachments

• 495322g.jpeg
    495322g.jpeg
    27.6 KB · Views: 111
  • 495322l.jpeg
    495322l.jpeg
    33.9 KB · Views: 157
  • 495322n.jpeg
    495322n.jpeg
    32.5 KB · Views: 135
  • 495322o.jpeg
    495322o.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 138
  • 495322r.jpeg
    495322r.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 144
  • 495322s.jpeg
    495322s.jpeg
    24.3 KB · Views: 134
charity event

The Prince of Wales and Camillia Parker - Bowles arrive at the Palace Theatre in London't West End fot the Royal Charity performance of Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical 'The Women in White' ABACA PRESS 13/09/04

Attachments

• 260220.jpg
    260220.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 163
  • 260219.jpg
    260219.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 199
  • 260226.jpg
    260226.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
LONDON - SEPTEMBER 13: Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles attend the Royal Gala Premiere of Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber's new musical "The Woman In White" at the Palace Theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue on September 13, 2004 in London. (Photo by Chris Jackson/Getty Images)

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 4
Picture 5

sharon_rose said:
The Prince of Wales and Camillia Parker - Bowles arrive at the Palace Theatre in London't West End fot the Royal Charity performance of Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical 'The Women in White' ABACA PRESS 13/09/04
I like the cut of that dress on her--it's pretty modern for her.

Paris, FRANCE: France's first Lady Bernadette Chirac (R), Britain Prince Charles (C), Isabelle Barnier (L) wife of the Foreign Affairs minister Michel Barnier and EU External Affairs Chief Chris Patten (2nd L) arrive at the Opera Garnier in Paris to celebrate the centenary of the Entente Cordiale between Britain and France, 29 September 2004. AFP PHOTO POOL THOMAS COEX (Photo credit should read THOMAS COEX/AFP/Getty Images)

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/cfw/FrameSet.aspx?s=ImagesSearchState|0|30|0|1|||0|0|0|0|7|prince+charles|0|0&p=7

CHARLES ET CAMILLA: L'AMOUR ENVERS ET MALGRE TOUS
pdvcouv23426.jpg

I found it quite sad to see a man who has worked tireless not be awarded his just. I know his personal life has not been all that stellar, but he has worked hard within the realm of professionalism as part of his service. Yet, to known that his man will probable never see the throne until he is seventy, and there is the possiblity he will never see it, is a harsh sentence to bear. However, his life's choices have condemned him to his life of prepetual hell. May God Bless Him!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom