The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2004, 03:23 PM
Serene Highness

Hell? Having tons of servants, clothes, travel and a mistress he loves? IF that's hell, sign me up!

Old 10-12-2004, 03:49 PM
Aristocracy

It is easier said than done. Being Crown Prince or Princess of any country is no walk in the park. All you have to do is think back to his former wife, Princess Diana, or even take Crown Princess Masako for Japan, the stress can be all to consuming. Having a footman, coutiers, a butler, a tailor, a driver, and private secretary does not mean easy street for a royal. You have to give as much as you get. One might think having such excess at your disposal it would be easy, but for a man born with a platium service in his month, it can become mondane to say the least after fifty years. Wouldn't you think? Just think about it.

Old 10-12-2004, 04:03 PM
Serene Highness

I would find plenty of charitable work to do to make my life worthwhile.
Old 10-12-2004, 06:29 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharon_rose
The Prince of Wales and Camillia Parker - Bowles arrive at the Palace Theatre in London't West End fot the Royal Charity performance of Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical 'The Women in White' ABACA PRESS 13/09/04
Another Mommy and her little son
Old 10-14-2004, 02:21 PM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Is it true???

Today I was standing at the check out line at the supermarket, and I noticed that on the cover of one of the tabloids was a pic of Camz and Charles. The head line read "Do Charles and Camilla have a secret daughter? Did Diana know?". So, frantically I flipped through it to find the right page which read some thing to the effect of - Charles and Camilla might have created a daughter during one of their randevouz when they were younger. They have given her upfor adoption to some aristo. friends of theirs that were unable to have kids. They had a computer created pic of what their daughter might look like and she was pretty. It also said that Camilla has worn baggy clothes to cover it, and when no longer able she went into seclusion. The girl is 23(which would mean that she was created when they were 33 and 32) and goes to a school near/in London. This is all coming from a secret source and are rumours(the paper even says so) that are going around the Palace.
I didn't get as far as to read about the Diana part.
This is from National Examiner so if anyone knows the site and can get the story it'd be great
Old 10-14-2004, 02:28 PM

I have also 'heard' about this so-called daughter. Apparently Clarence House won't comment on this information ... if not true, whyt not just deny these rumors ?
Old 10-15-2004, 03:30 PM
Aristocracy

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3746564.stm

Quote:
Prince Charles has submitted plans to build a mansion on a former Georgian country house site in Herefordshire.

It will be built in the same style as the old Harewood Park House on the banks of the River Wye, a Clarence House spokesman said.

He added it was intended to be an investment for the rental market.

The original mansion was used as a hospital during World War II but was demolished in 1959, because its owners could not afford to maintain it.

'Tradition'

Plans for a "replacement dwelling and associated landscaping" have been lodged with Herefordshire Council, which has to approve them before work begins.

It is thought plans for the main building include six to eight bedrooms, two reception rooms and an orangery.

The spokesman said: "It's being built very much in the old style, with all the atmosphere and tradition.

"At the moment it's being built very much as investment for the rental market as a letting property," the spokesman said, dismissing speculation it might be a future home for Prince William.

"It will take four to seven years to build."

The secluded location is part of a 900-acre estate bought by the Duchy of Cornwall in 2000. Architect Craig Hamilton has been picked to design the building, which will be constructed using local stone.

Alexander Smith

Old 10-15-2004, 03:53 PM
Aristocracy

I can't quite believe that Charles and Camilla have a secret daughter!! Of course the rumour mill would never have come up with a 23 year old son as that would start questions about succession!! A daughter is easily tucked away as a piece of gossip.
Old 10-23-2004, 02:34 AM
Aristocracy

http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=3659504

Quote:
The Prince of Wales will embrace the philosophy of “Slow Food” today at one of world’s largest markets dedicated to delicacies from across the globe.

Charles, who is on an eight-day autumn tour of Italy, Turkey and Jordan, will drop in on the Salone del Gusto – or Hall of Taste – in Turin, north-western Italy.

The vast six-day fair, which is expected to attract thousands of visitors, is run by the Slow Food Movement which campaigns for environmentally friendly and pleasurable gastronomy teamed with a greater focus on the history and workings of food production.

Described by an aide as “right up the Prince’s street”, the foodies’ heaven will feature around 50 British stalls among the hundreds of others.

Alexander Smith

Old 10-23-2004, 03:49 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia
I can't quite believe that Charles and Camilla have a secret daughter!! Of course the rumour mill would never have come up with a 23 year old son as that would start questions about succession!! A daughter is easily tucked away as a piece of gossip.
Not to be nasty but the gullible will believe anything! Why hide a child away? Camilla was married at the time and the child could have been passed off as her husbands.
Old 10-25-2004, 02:25 AM
Aristocracy

Prince Charles

TURIN, ITALY: Charles Prince of Wales (R) and Paolo Accomo owner of Bricco Maiolica are pictured during a visit to the Vineyard of Ricca d'Alba 24 October 2004. Prince Charles arrived in Italy for a three-day visit in Turin and the Piemont region. AFP PHOTO/Giuseppe CACACE (Photo credit should read GIUSEPPE CACACE/AFP/Getty Images)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	51555567.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	50713   Click image for larger version

Name:	51555560.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	50714   Click image for larger version

Name:	51555559.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	50715  

Alexander Smith

Old 10-25-2004, 03:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina
Is it true???

Today I was standing at the check out line at the supermarket, and I noticed that on the cover of one of the tabloids was a pic of Camz and Charles. The head line read "Do Charles and Camilla have a secret daughter? Did Diana know?". So, frantically I flipped through it to find the right page which read some thing to the effect of - Charles and Camilla might have created a daughter during one of their randevouz when they were younger. They have given her upfor adoption to some aristo. friends of theirs that were unable to have kids. They had a computer created pic of what their daughter might look like and she was pretty. It also said that Camilla has worn baggy clothes to cover it, and when no longer able she went into seclusion. The girl is 23(which would mean that she was created when they were 33 and 32) and goes to a school near/in London. This is all coming from a secret source and are rumours(the paper even says so) that are going around the Palace.
This is from National Examiner so if anyone knows the site and can get the story it'd be great
that would be amazing!!! a secret daughter...WHOA if Charles were to adopt her back perhaps she would even be behind Harry to be the heir to the throne...and is she did exist i wonder who the aristocrat who adopted her? in actual fact i wonder who she is? she could be some aristocrat people talk about all the time...
Old 10-26-2004, 06:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

Britain's Prince Charles on October, 26, 2004 toured religious and historic sites in the ancient southeastern city in Mardin, on the last leg of a two-day, three-stop visit to Turkey.

The Prince of Wales also visited the spectacular Deyrulzafaran monastery, which dates back to the fifth century and for hundreds of years housed the patriarchate of the Syrian Orthodox Church, one of the world's oldest Christian denominations

3-4) Prince Charles with metropolit Nuri Salibe Ozmen

5-6) Under strict measures, Prince Charles visited the 535 year old Kasimiye madrasah (Muslim religious academy) in Mardin
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	charlie.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	164.5 KB
ID:	51347   Click image for larger version

Name:	charlie1.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	141.5 KB
ID:	51348   Click image for larger version

Name:	charlie2.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	159.8 KB
ID:	51349   Click image for larger version

Name:	charlie3.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	151.5 KB
ID:	51350  

Name:	charlie4.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	153.1 KB
ID:	51351   Click image for larger version

Name:	charlie5.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	142.1 KB
ID:	51352  
Old 10-27-2004, 01:42 PM
Heir Apparent

New pictures

You can see lots of pictures of The Prince of Wales in Jordan on his four-day tour now, go here
Old 10-27-2004, 01:45 PM
Heir Apparent

SORRY! I created a new thread by mistake, must've pushed the wrong button... Could some moderator please move my first post to Charles and Camilla's thread and remove this?
Old 10-28-2004, 12:43 AM
Royal Highness

Prince Charles almost got married!

Here is the link. You will be pleasantly surprised.:)
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...27/ixhome.html
Old 10-28-2004, 12:51 AM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Yes, it was a great story. I laughed when I read it. Good response from the near "princess". I wonder what Camilla would have said about it all though...:)
Old 10-28-2004, 03:35 AM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Poor guy. Looks like a little boy is trying to choke him in some of the photos. Over-enthusiastic fan, I guess.
Old 10-28-2004, 06:18 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennism
Yes, it was a great story. I laughed when I read it. Good response from the near "princess". I wonder what Camilla would have said about it all though...:)
That would have been a hoot!
Old 10-28-2004, 11:37 AM
Aristocracy

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina
Is it true???

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a secret daughter but at the same time since Diana's there have been a lot of rumors like that just to stir the pot. Unless Prince Charles admits to it himself I wouldn't hold my breath that the rumor is true. I would more likely think that one of Camilla's children with her ex-husband might be one with Charles before I believe that they had a secret child.

Closed Thread

Tags
camilla, camilla parker-bowles, prince charles, prince of wales