Prince Charles and Camilla Parker-Bowles News 3: November 2003-May 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandria

Heir Apparent
Country
Canada
Welcome to the third page of News and Pictures of Prince Charles and Camilla Parker-Bowles.

For the second thread of News and Pictures, follow the link:
http://www.lestribunesroyales.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3663&st=0

From "Prince Charles and Camilla Parker-Bowles, Part II" forum:

Charles, I am sorry to say, is starting to look old.

I agree with King Christian's remark that Charles is looking a bit old. Guess none of us is getting any younger. :rolleyes:

In the photo with Charles and Camilla in Austria, it seems to me Camilla is starting to put on weight. Could it be that she and Charles are "comfortable" in their relationship? I do think that in the India photos Charles is looking stress-tired. And, in his military field uniform looking a little ruddy in the face. High blood pressure? :(

It may seem a little morbid, but I believe that HM will outlive Charles. I think William may just be King by the time he is 35.
peace. Zara

Polfoto 24-11-2003 The Prince of Wales at the opening of the new Jubilee Stand at Ludlow Racecourse, after watching the Prince of Wales Challenge Trophy race, which was renamed in his honour after he came second in the event in October 1980. Earlier Charles "fired up" a restored 19th-century fountain at Witley Court, Worcestershire, after it was returned to its former glory as part of a £1 million English Heritage project.

Attachments

• EN_charles_500.jpg
    EN_charles_500.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 319
Polfoto 24-11-2003 The Prince of Wales at the opening of the new Jubilee Stand at Ludlow Racecourse, after watching the Prince of Wales Challenge Trophy race, which was renamed in his honour after he came second in the event in October 1980. Earlier Charles "fired up" a restored 19th-century fountain at Witley Court, Worcestershire, after it was returned to its former glory as part of a £1 million English Heritage project.

Attachments

• EN_charles_500a.jpg
    EN_charles_500a.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 314
Polfoto 24-11-2003 The Prince of Wales stands in front of the Perseus and Andromeda fountain at Witley Court in Great Witley, Worcestershire. The Prince of Wales was due to officially "fire up" the restored 19th century Perseus and Andromeda fountain today and meet runners and riders at a refurbished racecourse, during a tour of the West Midlands and Shropshire.

Attachments

• EN_charles_500b.jpg
    EN_charles_500b.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 315
Polfoto 24-11-2003 The Prince of Wales visits Witley Court in Great Witley, Worcestershire. The Prince of Wales was due to officially "fire up" the restored 19th century Perseus and Andromeda fountain today and meet runners and riders at a refurbished racecourse, during a tour of the West Midlands and Shropshire.

Attachments

• EN_charles_500d.jpg
    EN_charles_500d.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 338
Polfoto 24-11-2003 The Prince of Wales watches Judaic Ways fall at Ludlow Racecourse, in the Prince of Wales Challenge Trophy race, which was renamed in his honour after he came second in the event in October 1980. Earlier Charles "fired up" a restored 19th-century fountain at Witley Court, Worcestershire, after it was returned to its former glory as part of a £1 million English Heritage project.

Attachments

• 200.jpg
    200.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 286
Polfoto 24-11-2003 The Prince of Wales at the opening of the new Jubilee Stand at Ludlow Racecourse, talks to a racegoer while watching the Prince of Wales Challenge Trophy race, which was renamed in his honour after he came second in the event in October 1980. Earlier Charles "fired up" a restored 19th-century fountain at Witley Court, Worcestershire, after it was returned to its former glory as part of a 1 million English Heritage project.

Attachments

• 200a.jpg
    200a.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 293
Polfoto 25-11-2003 The Prince of Wales (left) tests a make-shift bridge over a brook with Robin Page, during a visit to see some of the work being carried out by the Countryside Restoration Trust, at Lark Rise Farm in Barton, Cambridgeshire, Tuesday November 25, 2003. As part of his visit to the area, the Prince was due to visit the Dykes End pub in Reach and meet residents who are involved in the "Reach For A Pint" campaign - set up by local villagers who bought their only village pub to save it from closure.

Attachments

• EN_charles_501.jpg
    EN_charles_501.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 272
Polfoto 25-11-2003 The Prince of Wales (left) is shown around by Robin Page, during a visit to see some of the work being carried out by the Countryside Restoration Trust, at Lark Rise Farm in Barton, Cambridgeshire, Tuesday November 25, 2003. As part of his visit to the area, the Prince was due to visit the Dykes End pub in Reach and meet residents who are involved in the "Reach For A Pint" campaign - set up by local villagers who bought their only village pub to save it from closure.

Attachments

• EN_charles_501a.jpg
    EN_charles_501a.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 269
Polfoto 25-11-2003 The Prince of Wales see some of the work being carried out by the Countryside Restoration Trust, at Lark Rise Farm in Barton, Cambridgeshire, Tuesday November 25, 2003. As part of his visit to the area, the Prince was due to visit the Dykes End pub in Reach and meet residents who are involved in the "Reach For A Pint" campaign - set up by local villagers who bought their only village pub to save it from closure.

Attachments

• EN_charles_501b.jpg
    EN_charles_501b.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 260
Prince Charles notches up miserable darts score

The Prince of Wales has played a game of darts and had a whisky after popping into a pioneering village pub.

76947.jpg

Charles visited the Dykes End pub in Reach, Cambridgeshire, to meet locals who had saved the business from closing.

76948.jpg

At the invitation of the pub darts team, the Dykes End Devils, he played an impromptu game against his deputy private secretary and a newspaper photographer.

After throwing three practice darts - one of which fell out of the board - the Charles scored an eight, a two and a seven, making 17. Sun newspaper photographer Arthur Edwards notched a 25, 17 and an eight, making 50.

But Charles's deputy private secretary Elizabeth Buchanan easily outscored them both with a treble 19, a 19, and a one - making 77.

"At least I got on the board," said the prince. "That's the main thing."

Charles then enjoyed a sip of a 14-year-old Oban malt whisky and a swig of Aspall Suffolk Cyder.

After the tasting, he told regulars: "I think that would suit my eldest son very well. He likes cider."

Story filed: 10:13 Wednesday 26th November 2003

Polfoto 25-11-2003 The Prince of Wales pours Champagne over Trinity College boat club's new boat -which has been named after him - at Trinity College, Cambridge, Tuesday November 25, 2003, during his visit to his old university site. Earlier Charles paid a visit to the ykes End pub in Reach where he played darts.

Attachments

• ch090213_guest.jpg
    ch090213_guest.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 326
Polfoto 25-11-2003 The Prince of Wales pours Champagne over Trinity College boat club's new boat -which has been named after him - at Trinity College, Cambridge, Tuesday November 25, 2003, during his visit to his old university site. Earlier Charles paid a visit to the ykes End pub in Reach where he played darts.

Attachments

• ch090214_guest.jpg
    ch090214_guest.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 306
IBL - Prince Charles visiting Easton College, Norfolk, Britain - 26 November 2003.

Attachments

• EN_charles_500f.jpg
    EN_charles_500f.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 311
IBL - Prince Charles visiting Easton College, Norfolk, Britain - 26 November 2003.

Attachments

• 200.jpg
    200.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 367

Attachments

• EN_charles_500g.jpg
    EN_charles_500g.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 277

Attachments

• EN_charles_500h.jpg
    EN_charles_500h.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 285
Well i´m glad that we her in Denmark are not going to haf ag king how are gay or bisexual like Prince Charles (flying ear)

Well baring in mind what ever Charles did was in private, who knows what Crown Prince Frederick may also have done that is not public knowlegde.

i got Prince Charles in Hello this morning in Diamond but im not member! you have member of Diamond club?

Sara Boyce

IBL - Camilla Parker-Bowles and Prince Charles leaving church at Sandringham, Norfolk, Britain - 30 November 2003.

Attachments

• EN_camilla_500.jpg
    EN_camilla_500.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 184
IBL - Camilla Parker-Bowles and Prince Charles leaving church at Sandringham, Norfolk, Britain - 30 November 2003.

Attachments

• EN_camilla_500a.jpg
    EN_camilla_500a.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 207

Attachments

• 203.jpg
    203.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 161
I know. That's the first thing I noticed, too... :p

Originally posted by Alexandria@Dec 1st, 2003 - 7:00 pm
I woud be imberssed just to think thattehy migth be the next to the king and queen of G.B.
Just look at ther outfit. It´s sad just sad.

Billy Connolly, the Scottish comedian and actor, shows off his CBE, (Commander of the British Empire) which he collected from Prince Charles, at Buckingham Palace, in London, Wednesday Dec. 3, 2003. He was being rewarded for his services to entertainment. (AP Photo/Fiona Hanson/Pool)

I'm not a big fan of Billy Connolly, but thought it was a good shot of his award!

Attachments

• bill.jpg
    bill.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 253
http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/119

In a 1997 Middle East Quarterly article titled "Prince Charles of Arabia," Ronni L. Gordon and David M. Stillman looked at evidence that Britain's Prince Charles might be a secret convert to Islam. They shifted through his public statements (defending Islamic law, praising the status of Muslim women, seeing in Islam a solution for Britain's ailments) and actions (setting up a panel of twelve "wise men" to advise him on Islamic religion and culture), then concluded that, "should Charles persist in his admiration of Islam and defamation of his own culture," his accession to the throne will indeed usher in a "different kind of monarchy."

All this comes to mind on reading an article titled "Charles Breaks Fast with the Faithful in Muscat" in today's Dubai-based Gulf News, which reports on some of Charles' activities during his current five-day visit to Oman:

He toured the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque for almost two hours and "took keen interest in studying various sections at the mosque, including the main prayer hall." As his spokesman put it, "The Prince was particularly keen to come to the mosque today to see the fantastic building and remarkable architecture which Prince was fascinated with. The Prince has a great love for Islamic architecture and I can't think of finer example than this mosque."
He "spent a considerable time at an exhibition of Islamic calligraphy and held meetings with Sheikha Aisha Al Siaby, Head of Public Authority for Craft Industries and Taha Al Kisri, the Head of Omani Society for Fine Arts to discuss various aspects of Islamic art."
He "broke fast with a large congregation of people from different nationalities as he sat with folded legs on the floor in the open. He ate date and drank juice at the call of Iftar."

Probably not, but it explains some of his views.

Polfoto 04-12-2003 Camilla Parker Bowles, arrives at the Albery Theatre in London's west end, Thursday 4th December 2003, to see "See You Next Tuesday."

Attachments

• 200.jpg
    200.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 222
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom