Prince Charles and Camilla Parker-Bowles News 3: November 2003-May 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by sara1981+May 21st, 2004 - 10:26 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sara1981 @ May 21st, 2004 - 10:26 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Moonlightrhapsody@May 19th, 2004 - 11:47 pm
I honestly don't think that she'll ever become Queen or even Princess of Wales in the event that they do get married (which I see as very unlikely). Regardless of that fact that Diana has been dead for almost seven years, she is never going to be completely forgotten and Camilla's role in Charles and Diana's marriage would also never be forgotten. It wouldn't look right if the Prince of Wales made his mistress a queen or even a princess, the mistress who played a very large part in his marriage and decision to separate and divorce a much-loved Diana. I also highly doubt that the very public conscious Queen Elizabeth would ever allow that to happen.
you know that Camilla been visited Charles lots since he got married to Diana in 1981 but Diana kept eyes at her husband while Charles chat with her mistress but Diana dont like his mistress! she ruined marriages! before Harry was born they later Charles gone see Camilla lots but Charles really love Camilla lots than Diana! but both got separate beds and separate couples had less parents in the taboilds! because Charles had done!

Princess Diana knew about Charles! she told Camilla please stop see her husband anymore! but Diana really serious about her husband but she needs marriage very strong! but its got collaspe! when Diana and Charles attend party since Camilla was there also!

I think HM Queen doesnt allowed her sons Prince Charles getting married again to Camilla from HM Queen Mother because its Camilla till his mother dies first! they Charles would get married to Camilla its order from his grandmother the HM Queen Mother Princess Diana would happy the couples would still re-married they Camilla cant married to long-time lover!

many people and kids would wanted to remind of famous Princess Diana lots because Camilla cant become Princess of Wales and as becoming Queen also! if Prime Minister wouldnt allowed to marry divorcees from HM Queen 2.

Sara Boyce [/b][/quote]
WHAT!B]

I read now in one magazine that they gona merry in the same churge that princess Anne marry for second time , that is in Scotland.Is none date.
This news is serius??????????

Ps: THE MAGAZINE THAT I SPEAK IS NOT SERIOUS(is a pink magazine). SO MAIBE ALL CAN BE INVENTION.

I just think that i cholde chare this with the rest of you.

I think that magazine was using the information of the so-called German "royal expert" was saying. There is no concrete evidence of such a thing yet.

Prince Charles attend at Prince Felipe's wedding i found out in http://www.telegraph.co.uk - see Prince Felipe for Prince Charles just click it them!

do you have pictures?

Prince Charles attend gala dinners and weddings also

Sara Boyce

:huh: LAST MONTH THERE WAS AN ARTICAL SAYING THAT CAMILLA HAS LUNG CANCER. WELL I'AM STARTING TO BELIEVE IT BECAUSE YOU DON'T SEE CAMILLA ANYMORE SINCE THAT STORY CAME OUT. I DON'T SEE WHY SHE DIDN'T GO WITH CHARLES TO THE ROYAL WEDDING IN SPAIN HE LOOKS SO SAD LATELY. I HOPE IT'S NOT TRUE, BECAUSE I THINK HE SHOULD HAD MARRIED CAMILLA IN THE FIRST PLACE. AS YOU CAN SEE SHE WAS HIS REALLY FIRST AND ONLY LOVE. :heart:

Originally posted by sophie@May 26th, 2004 - 4:03 am
:huh: LAST MONTH THERE WAS AN ARTICAL SAYING THAT CAMILLA HAS LUNG CANCER. WELL I'AM STARTING TO BELIEVE IT BECAUSE YOU DON'T SEE CAMILLA ANYMORE SINCE THAT STORY CAME OUT. I DON'T SEE WHY SHE DIDN'T GO WITH CHARLES TO THE ROYAL WEDDING IN SPAIN HE LOOKS SO SAD LATELY. I HOPE IT'S NOT TRUE, BECAUSE I THINK HE SHOULD HAD MARRIED CAMILLA IN THE FIRST PLACE. AS YOU CAN SEE SHE WAS HIS REALLY FIRST AND ONLY LOVE. :heart:
my mom told me another days that Prince Charles would married to mistress? i said yes! but i told her but Charles wouldnt allow married to mistress because his mother's permission and remind of Princess Diana many people would upset of famous Princess Diana lots! :blush: :yuk:

but Prince Charles cant married to Camilla because Camilla had lung cancer!

Sara Boyce

what's this i hear that they're going to marry this summer ?

Originally posted by gaggleofcrazypeople@May 27th, 2004 - 9:06 pm
The lung cancer thing would make sense. Camilla was a heavy smoker before she quit.
Yeap!

The Prince of Wales (L) and Sir Nicholas Pearson, Chairman of the Temenos Academy, arrive to hear the Dalai Lama deliver the L.M. Singhvi-Temenos Interfaith lecture at Central Hall in Westminster, central London, 28 May, 2004. The exiled Tibetan spiritual leader was also set to meet Tory leader Michael Howard

Charles

The Prince of Wales ® and the Duchess of York listen (L) to the Dalai Lama delivering the L.M. Singhvi-Temenos Interfaith lecture at Central Hall in Westminster, central London, 28 May, 2004.

Charles and Sarah in the background

Britain's Prince Charles greets his former sister-in-law, the Duchess of York, at Central Hall in London, Friday May 28, 2004, where they both attended a talk by the Dalai Lama entitled A Human Approach To World Peace.

aww

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom