Prince Charles and Camilla Parker-Bowles News 2: July-November 2003

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
www.ibl.se - Prince Charles visiting the Housing and Learning Centre, Coombe House, Tetbury, Gloucestershire, Britain - 14 November 2003.

Attachments

• EN_charles_514a.jpg
    EN_charles_514a.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 116
www.ibl.se - Prince Charles visiting the Housing and Learning Centre, Coombe House, Tetbury, Gloucestershire, Britain - 14 November 2003.

Attachments

• EN_charles_514b.jpg
    EN_charles_514b.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 112

Attachments

• EN_charles_514.jpg
    EN_charles_514.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 109
Charles, I am sorry to say, is starting to look old.

I agree, King Christian.

I was thinking that too.

Maybe he should dye his hair? It would make a big difference!

Dye his hair ... you think so ?

I think he should refrain from that extra glass of port, before he goes to bed.
And lastly, not worry that he still isn't king.

oh my,
I just read the story about Charles' pampering demands.

round ice balls make less 'chink' noise?

...that was definately the icing on the cake...lol

You shouldn't believe everything you hear LOL. I think Charles is getting a bad rap because it's the season right now for "Charles bashing" unfortunately. People forget how much good he really does.

TC
Barbara

I dont think so he will dye his hair! he looks fine! he become old! i like his hair! no matter!

Sara Boyce

www.ibl.se - Prince Charles meeting 17 month old Cocker Spaniel Pippa and owner Pamela Pha at Poundbury, Dorset, Britain. 18 November 2003.

Attachments

• 289.jpg
    289.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 156
Polfoto 21-11-2003 The Prince of Wales makes his way into the Court drawing room at the Drapers Hall, in the City of London, where he was made honorary freeman of The Worshipful Company of Musicians, Friday November 21 2003. The Prince follows in the late Queen Mother's footsteps in being admitted to the company, which encourages, supports and promotes musical performance and education.

Attachments

• 372.jpg
    372.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 238
Polfoto 21-11-2003 The Prince of Wales shakes hands with Henry Willis, a Past- Master, as Jonathan Rennert, the Master, (right) looks on, in the court drawing room at Drapers Hall, in the City of London, where Charles was made honorary freeman of The Worshipful Company of Musicians, Friday November 21 2003. The Prince follows in the late Queen Mother's footsteps in being admitted to the company, which encourages, supports and promotes musical performance and education.

Attachments

• 372a.jpg
    372a.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 263
Polfoto 21-11-2003 The Prince of Wales talks with members of the NYJA (National Youth Jazz Orchestra) in the court drawing room at the Drapers Hall, in the City of London, where he was made honorary freeman of The Worshipful Company of Musicians, Friday November 21 2003. The Prince follows in the late Queen Mother's footsteps in being admitted to the company, which encourages, supports and promotes musical performance and education.

Attachments

• 372b.jpg
    372b.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 206
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom