Prince Andrew, Duke of York Current Events 2: May 2006-March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Delhi, INDIA: Britain's Prince Andrew, The Duke of York, a Special Representative for International Trade and Investments (R) shares a light moment with former Indian Ambassador to Britain L.M. Singhvi (L) as they attend a India-UK Business Relations meeting organized by The Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) in New Delhi, 30 October 2006. Prince Andrew is in India for a three day visit.

from getty

I would say Andrew was at a halloween party on the weekend. If go to getty images and conpair pictures on the 30 & 31, his hair has very little grey hair on the 30. Then on the 30 he really still has his grey hair.

Prince Andrew visits Chennai

There were no insulting security men around when The Duke of York arrived at functions in Chennai, quite unlike what the Chennai press endured when Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai came to launch the exclusive Longines boutique recently.

Andrew's Bollywood trip
Prince Andrew visits Yash Raj Studios
Prince Andrew Meets Bollywood Movie Stars

Prince Andrew apparently likes to mingle with the stars no matter where he goes. Even if they're not "A" List Hollywood celebrities, that's okay too.
The royal recently made a trip to India this week where he got an exclusive taste of Bollywood.

Prince Andrew seems to do alot of work representing Britain in the economic field. I know there have been complaints about his first-class travel arrangements and the such but he does seem to always be on the go to promote Britain. You don't hear too much about him vacationing or having alot of fun. Seems it's strictly business.

Andrew appears to be taking some time out of the spotlight. There are no dates for him doing anything in public other than the rememberance service.

Sarah and the girls apparently were with Andrew in India there are pictures in hello magazine.

seto said:
Sarah and the girls apparently were with Andrew in India there are pictures in hello magazine.

Havent the girls got school at the moment? I would love if my dad took me off school to travel the world with him...which hello magazine are you reffering to? are they the ones that came out this week or last?

It was during the girls half term break, so they didn't miss any school.

New Pics

Manila, PHILIPPINES: Prince Andrew, the Duke of York (R) and Philippine Energy Secretary Raphael Lotilla (L) pose before their meeting at a Manila hotal 24 November 2006. Secretary Lotilla briefed Prince Andrew on Philippine initiatives to address climate changes. Prince Andrew is on a two-day official visit in the Philippines to mark the 60th anniversary of the establishment of Philippine-British diplomatic relations. AFP PHOTO ROMEO GACAD

Andrew 1 Andrew with Philippine President Gloria Arroyo

Prince Andrew notes many possible UK-RP partnerships

PRINCE Andrew, the second son and third child of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the Duke of Edinburgh, told Philippine government officials that the two countries may partner on projects involving development, clean fuels and energy, as well as exchange in information, expertise, and best practices, the Department of Foreign Affairs said.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingnews/nation/view_article.php?article_id=34740

Duke of York says RP needs 'infrastructure success'

The Duke of York urged the Philippine government to focus on infrastructure projects to entice more foreign businessmen to invest in the country during his one-on-one meeting with President Arroyo Friday night in Makati City,
Malacañan said Saturday.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/storypage.aspx?StoryId=57388

Nice to have him back..I think this is the third time Prince Andrew visited the Philippines.Three of QEII's children had visited the Philippines except for Prince Edward.I haven't heard that he came to Manila.

I'm not sure I'd believe Courtney Love. She seems to just be looking to sell more books.

I didn't notice any date given for that drop in. The strange thing would be Miss Love answering her front door. I thought these Hollywood divas live behind gated estates. It's not like anyone, including a prince, can just drop in.

And so many people say that Wales family is the most dysfunctional. I hope harry dosen't turn out to be like Andrew.

Not to say that Courtney Love is lying. And it could be possible but here's the thing. Hasn't Courtney Love been proven to be somewhat dishonest (i.e. didn't she claim at one time that someone famous was her father and then back down with her claim when asked for proof). AND if Andrew is going to stop by someone's house late at night looking for some fun....why would he pick her? She wouldn't know discretion if it walked up to her and said HI!

Courtney is basically saying that, out of the blue, Andrew just showed up at her house unannounced. That seems odd. In any case he apparently made it over to Angie Everhart's house.

Duke of York to visit New Zealand
Prince Andrew to visit NZ

Prince Andrew, the Duke of York, will visit New Zealand for about a week in March, Prime Minister Helen Clark announced yesterday.

She said he would take part in a special ceremony to recognise the gallantry of Lance Sergeant Haane Manahi in Rotorua on March 17.

I really don't believe that story about Courtney Love and I think Prince Andrew's "indiscretions" have been exaggerated. Maybe I'm niave but the only photos/news I've heard about Prince Andrew relate to his representing his country overseas. Even when he was here in The States all I heard about was his visiting certain companies and industrial plants. There was never a mention about him dancing half dressed on bar tables or chasing after actresses. As for Courtney Love, look at the source. And I also find it very unusual that he'd pop over to her house unannounced (aren't every move of a visiting royal planned down to the last pit stop?). Even if he was looking for some "action", I think he could do much better than a dried up nasty old booze (and drug) hound.

I know Courtney Love has had a wild past but that dosn't mean that everything she says is a lie. According to the previous article even the Palace has reluctantly conceded that the story is true but that he wasn't looking for women (but then they would say that wouldn't they).

Skydragon said:
Prince Andrew: The playboy prince

Rock widow Courtney Love's claim that a randy Duke of York arrived at her Hollywood home in the early hours looking to party is not as far-fetched as it sounds

http://news.independent.co.uk/people/profiles/article2060042.ece

If (and big "if") this incident really did happen 6 years ago then why are they writing a whole article now on something that "supposedly" happened 6 yrs ago? And why would he fly all the way to Hollyweird just to get layed? What, are there no women in London or all of England? It sounds like just an opportunity to take a jab at Andrew. Sometimes i wonder who's really behind these press snippets. Interesting this comes out not long after it's revealed he's dating Angie Everhart.

Sereta said:
If (and big "if") this incident really did happen 6 years ago then why are they writing a whole article now on something that "supposedly" happened 6 yrs ago?
Probably to draw the attention away from his christmas card! :ROFLMAO:

I am not sure if it shows an enourmous amount of personal humility or a complete and utter lack of judgement when it comes to creating a memorable Christmas card but you have to admire a chap who can honestly look at that picture and say "What a great way to say Happy Christmas!" :lol:

Bella said:
I am laughing so hard I can barely type. What was he thinking? It is funny, though, if that was the intention. Though Pss Beatrice & Eugenie don't look too amused.

Those poor girls, first their mother and now their father, they probably feel like running away to the circus, ohh, thats right they don't need to, they have their parents for that! :ohmy: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom