Prince Andrew, Duke of York Current Events 6: July 2011-February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoopi, he's 20 years younger and . . . ? It looked to me more like the old continental cheek buss rather than a personal goodbye let alone a romantic farewell.

Personally I find the greatest hypocrisy comes with referring to him as a former Trade Envoy and then calling him Airmiles Andy! Yes you can indeed smooze all the right people internationally from the comfort of your home salon whilst ensconced in your Lazy-Boy rocker! :D

Exactly. How does one manage that:bang:?

I would love Andrew to find love again - with a woman young enough to give him a son to inherit his title as if the parliament aren't going to change the laws so that daughters can have equal rights with sons.

I would love Andrew to find love again - with a woman young enough to give him a son to inherit his title as if the parliament aren't going to change the laws so that daughters can have equal rights with sons.

Yes, I really hope he gets another chance at happiness after his disastrous first marriage.

:previous: Well that's a curly one. From what we have seen from Andrew and Sarah, they have the most loving divorce on record. The marriage may indeed have been disastrous but the divorce has been unmitigated success! :flowers:

Prince Andrew have dated other women over the years but he also have some female friends. I don't know if he's dating this lady but anytime he's seen with a young lady, the tabs go into overdrive in hooking them up. The same happens to Prince Harry.

There's something about this that I don't like. Lack of discretion, maybe? :whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
They are not engaged but it doesn't mean they aren't dating, right?
Why did the palace had to released a statement anyway? It never happened before!

They are not engaged but it doesn't mean they aren't dating, right?
Why did the palace had to released a statement anyway? It never happened before!

I think the media is getting silly over Andrew having dinner with this lady. She could be a friend or they could be dating but an engagement is too much and I think it's best when the palace straighten things out.

The palace has denied engagements before and they did it for William and his friend Jecca Craig years ago.

It may have something to do with the picture Monika Jakisic tweeted it was the bill with a ring laying on it. (very tacky) She is not a discreet person and will sell her soul for attention. Yes she owns an expensive house but there are a lot of rumours about how she got it. If they keep seeing each other she will make sure everyone knows it what they aren't saying is that George Clooney actually said the Monika crap needed to stop when she kept inferring he and her were dating again. Monika loves press attention and freebies her modeling career ended years ago she really doesn't seem to do much of anything except go to parties and holiday.

The restaurant bill...with a ring laying on it...SERIOUSLY??!

Yep. This one is headed for the altar. I can tell.:cool::lol:

The restaurant bill...with a ring laying on it...SERIOUSLY??!

Yep. This one is headed for the altar. I can tell.:cool::lol:

I don't know what that tweet and photo were all about, other than that Monika likes attention and knows how to get it. If people think Sarah is bad for Andrew, this Monika is definitely no better...

...Seriously, who tweets a picture of a very expensive restaurant bill with a diamond ring?

I didn't pay much attention to that ring, but now I look at it I think it looks like someone's granny's ring. Is it there to keep the bill from flying away? What a strange world we now live in, where people publish photographs of their dinner bills for anyone in the world to see.

I was more concerned about the cost of that black cod. It must be something special. Nearly 40 pounds for a piece of fish? :eek:

I think Andrew did the right thing in issuing a BP denial. If she is half as bad as people have been saying, then he needed to stop this fast.

It will be interesting to see if they are seen in each others company again.

Ha, well in any event, this candidate for the Duke of York's future wife seems rather too common for my liking - diet coke and a latte...at dinner?

Ha, well in any event, this candidate for the Duke of York's future wife seems rather too common for my liking - diet coke and a latte...at dinner?

Naughty, naughty! That sounds like unfair gender stereotyping to me. How do you know she was not the Makers Mark Sour and one of the Double Espressos? As I understand it, Andrew does not drink so he could well have been the Diet Coke.

What a strange world we now live in, where people publish photographs of their dinner bills for anyone in the world to see.

I agree!

I was more concerned about the cost of that black cod. It must be something special. Nearly 40 pounds for a piece of fish? :eek:

That is not an unusual amount to pay for a main course in a nice restaurant in London. If I am not mistaken, this was a 5 Hertford Street, which is a private members club in Mayfair.

That is not an unusual amount to pay for a main course in a nice restaurant in London. If I am not mistaken, this was a 5 Hertford Street, which is a private members club in Mayfair.

When I first looked at the bill I thought the prices weren't bad, being comparable to what I'd expect in a fairly smart restaurant here, then I realised the prices were in pounds, roughly twice as much as our dollar! I'd heard that dining out was expensive in Britain, and this seems to confirm it.

The bill would appear to indicate that there were 6 people dining, hardly a romantic tete a tete.

Nothing romantic about it at all - the pictures give no impression of anything more casual friendship.

I heard somewhere that the ring was the engagement ring of one of the other couples who had just got engaged. Don't know if that is the case and the media have made a story where there isn't one.

Couple get engaged, go out to dinner to celebrate with friends and take a photo of the bill and ring to remind them of the event. Seems something that some people would do - tacky thing to do but I have heard of it happening.

^^ Actually I can relate to that. I keep ephemera. The image will serve as an interesting and informal reminder of where they were and what prices were like there at the time they celebrated their engagement. and the digital image will be more enduring than the bill itself.

If it is some other couple who are celebrating why did Monika tweet the photo? LOL For the attention she is getting of course there is nothing discreet about her. And if Andrew continues so will these stories. She tweeting cryptic pictures etc even if there is nothing between them she will encourage people to think there is for as long as possible. the calf's liver grossed me out I'm not into offal. I know Andrew didn't drink but I think it changed at some stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom