The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 07:35 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
HRH Duke of York during the final round of The Barclays Scottish Open at Loch Lomond Golf Club on July 15, 2007
in Luss, Scotland. Getty Images for Barclays

--> Prince Andrew
Great picture, Iceflower! He looks dashing w a bit of gray.

Old 07-21-2007, 03:03 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Pic 21.7.2007

This time you can hardly identify Andrew as to the cap, but it's him :

Andrew, Duke of York (C) is seen at the third round of The 136th Open Championship at
the Carnoustie Golf Club on July 21, 2007 in Carnoustie, Scotland. Warren Little/Getty

---> Prince Andrew

Old 07-22-2007, 04:52 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
This time you can hardly identify Andrew as to the cap, but it's him :

Andrew, Duke of York (C) is seen at the third round of The 136th Open Championship at
the Carnoustie Golf Club on July 21, 2007 in Carnoustie, Scotland. Warren Little/Getty

---> Prince Andrew
Oh, I can tell it's him. How handsome, even when he's partially covered up. Thanks, Iceflower. I was hoping they would show a snap of him on the TV coverage of the event, but I've seen nothing. Boo.
Old 07-26-2007, 09:32 PM
Nobility

Prince Andrew has been hiding out in Canada

N.W.T. woman prepares feast for prince

Last Updated: Thursday, July 26, 2007 | 1:15 PM CT

CBC News

A woman in Norman Wells, N.W.T., had distinguished company over for dinner earlier this month, feeding Prince Andrew in a top-secret feast.
Queen Elizabeth's second son ate roasted pork loin and chicken pot pie complete with salad and homemade desserts at Carolyn and Warren Wright's home during a paddling trip the prince and several private school chums made in late June and early July.

(more)

N.W.T. woman prepares feast for prince
Old 07-30-2007, 03:57 PM
Super Moderator

I don't think that Andrew will be too happy about the pics that were made of him during a party in
France, but take a look yourself

Duke of York gets to grips with young blonde on a Cote d'Azur dancefloor

In case the link article will disappear, here's one of the pics --> Andrew
Old 08-05-2007, 01:53 PM
Courtier

Days after canoodling with a blonde, Andrew's at it again - with a glamorous brunette -Daily Mail.
Old 08-05-2007, 08:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks, Iceflower and Florencia, for posting these articles with their delightful pics of Randy Andy so obviously enjoying himself.

I have read so much criticism of Sarah's behaviour as a mother, suggesting she's taken the girls to 'inappropriate' parties and generally doesn't set a good example, and it's lovely to see such clear evidence that their father is very much a fun-loving party animal too.
Old 08-05-2007, 09:41 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
it's lovely to see such clear evidence that their father is very much a fun-loving party animal too.

At least he didn't pose for pictures at the party with a daughter velcro'd to each hip.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:25 AM
Serene Highness

Yes, thank you Iceflower and Florencia. Looked like Randy Andy is at it again, but I guess you can't blame him. Tho I do think they're making way too much of the fact that he danced with that blonde woman. I mean, you'd think they announced their engagement the way the article was written; talking to her friends and family back in Louisiana. Big deal. Alot of "small-town girls" move away from home to more glamourous lives. Look at most actresses/singers/etc.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:26 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by selrahc4 View Post
At least he didn't pose for pictures at the party with a daughter velcro'd to each hip.
HAHAHA!!!! I totally agree with this!
Old 08-29-2007, 03:24 PM
Super Moderator

Andrew is in Singapore at the moment in order to find out more on UK investments there, the next
country he will visit is Malaysia, here are some links with articles:

article 1 ** article 2 **
Old 08-31-2007, 02:27 AM
Super Moderator

Pics 31.8.2007

Malaysia Golden Year:
British Prince Andrew, left, shakes hands with Thailand's Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn, right,
as his royal consort Princess Srirasm, center, looks on during a parade at the historic Merdeka Square
in downtown Kuala Lumpur, Friday, Aug. 31, 2007. Malaysia marked 50 years of independence from
Britain Friday with dances and parades. (AP Photo/Lai Seng Sin)

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Old 08-31-2007, 09:37 AM
Serene Highness

He's so handsome! Looking fit and trim, too. Thanks, Iceflower. You know I love pics of Andrew!
Old 08-31-2007, 12:55 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella View Post
He's so handsome! Looking fit and trim, too. Thanks, Iceflower. You know I love pics of Andrew!
He is looking quite good these days. I'm afraid he was starting to get a little chunky for a while there. I always thought Andrew was the best looking of the family.

I'm glad to see he is out of the UK on business. I caught a bit of the memorial service this morning before work and noticed that he wasn't with the family. Glad to see he wasn't home sick or kept away for security reasons. (Kind of like the President & the Vice President never go anywhere together-have to protect the line of succession).
Old 08-31-2007, 12:58 PM
Nobility

Who does Andrew resemble the most, The Queen?
Old 08-31-2007, 01:54 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo's Girl View Post
Who does Andrew resemble the most, The Queen?
I dunno. I don't think the Queen, really. Maybe Earl Mountbatten a bit when the Earl was a young man. If I had to choose which side of the family I'd say Prince Phillips family. Though some of The Queen's uncles were really handsome themselves when they were younger and there's a bit of a resemblence w one of them (I think Prince Michael's father).
Old 08-31-2007, 02:47 PM
Nobility

I think as he gets older he resembles Prince Philip more.
Old 09-01-2007, 02:36 PM
Aristocracy

I think he's inherited the best genes from both sides of his family;he's a good-looking melange of both parents!
Old 09-01-2007, 02:39 PM
Royal Highness

I think that he's aged the best of the siblings. They're all attractive, but Charles, Anne, and Edward have aged quickly, and Charles and Anne look particularly older. But Andrew still has his hair, albeit a bit grey, but he still looks good.
Old 09-04-2007, 02:43 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella View Post
I know, Bella
Andrew was in Bahrein on Sunday, here's a pic and a link to an article:

---> Andrew 2.9.2007 ---> article

Tags
duke of york, prince andrew