Prince Andrew, Duke of York Current Events 3: March 2007-September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's William Petersen?
BELLA!!! CSI!! Was the first to play Will Graham in Manhunter, which was originally Red Dragon (see Hannibal Lector) he was in Cousins with Isabella Rossalini, Amazing Grace and Chuck, Beast, Fear, etc. . . I could go on but Warren will put the big kibosh on it! :D

As to PA, I think he's a better man than me. I would have a real hard time trying to trust after an infidelity!

When one of the girls was born, Point De Vue had her horoscope. It predicted that her parents would separate and get together again in 12 years. Perhaps 12 dog years or 120 but it is strange (at least to me) that the first part came true.
Who knows?? They may end up becoming friendly spouses.

How very strange! Did Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson finalize their divorce in 1996? I think it's very interesting that one of the girls' horoscopes would say such a thing, because if they did divorce in 1996, this year would be the 12th year since their divorce was granted.

The Sun online has an article showing a photo of Sarah Ferguson arriving at Balmoral day before yesterday (August 7, 2008) with Prince Andrew and royal princesses Beatrice and Eugenie. As the Queen is currently in residence at Balmoral, I think that is a big deal. :D Sarah must have had some sort of reconciliation with the Queen! I found several articles about this interesting development, starting with the article from The Sun.

"...The Duchess of York arrived at the Scottish castle last night with ex Prince Andrew and girls Beatrice, 20 today, and Eugenie, 18. She will spend the weekend at the Royal retreat celebrating Beatrice’s birthday."

Fergie joins Queen at Balmoral | The Sun |News|Royals

There are other articles, including one from the Telegraph.

Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, enjoys first Royal holiday in 16 years - Telegraph

Sarah Ferguson's Balmoral visit

Sarah was allowed to be present at Prince Andrew's Knight of the Garter Investiture in 2006, and now she is being allowed to visit Balmoral while the Queen is in residence. I think it's possible she is slowly being brought back into the royal fold. ;)

Last edited:
The 2 newspaper articles are wrong, it's not the first time in 16 years since Sarah was at Balmoral with the Queen. She was invited there 3 years ago when the Queen ( and Prince Philip) were in residence. The newspapers carried the same headlines (!) Also Prince Philip isn't on the Isle of Wight this weekend, he was there last weekend and he carried out official engagements there until Tuesday. He's in Scotland as he's got official engagements in Scotland. ( all information can be found in newspaper archives and the court circular! Would be nice if journalists did some research!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the articles that said Sarah hadn't been back to Balmoral since the separation were wrong. I noticed that too. I saw her on an American talk show about three years ago where she was talking about being back to Balmoral for the first time since the marriage ended...she said Andrew didn't tell her until shortly before they had to leave because he knew she would get really nervous. (Not too surprisingly, given what is said about Prince Philip's attitude towards her!)

If I had to guess on a date Andrew and Sarah would get back together, it wouldn't be 2008, it would be 2015, give or take a year. I have what I consider to be pretty good reasons for thinking this, but they wouldn't make sense to anyone here, so I'll keep them to myself!

I thought Sarah was romantically involved with someone, though? There's even been talk of marriage, though I tend to doubt that.

I thought Sarah was romantically involved with someone, though? There's even been talk of marriage, though I tend to doubt that.

There are some relationships that can run parralel to another one even if one is platonic. I believe that Sarah and Andrew have that connection that goes beyond the girls or duty or whatever one can call it.
Is Prince Andrew currently involved in a serious relationship? Is anyone in this forum into astrology?

This is her good friend but they both deny that they are dating. Norwegian tycoon Geir Frantzen

It's been said you can pick your friends but not your family. I think it's wonderful the whole family, not just the Yorks, get together for Beatrice's birthday. Too bad the tabloids can't get pass that one thing from 16 years ago, when the people involved have all seemingly moved on.

I do not think it is the tabloids that cannot get over "that thing" from 16 years ago.
I believe it is Prince Philip, Princess Anne, perhaps the Queen who cannot forget the embarrassment. It was not exactly a peck on the cheek we are talking about.

What bothers me the most about Sarah's dalliances is how the girls were around so often. That picture of little Beatrice, naked, standing close to Steve Wyatt just makes my skin crawl. And the girls were around while Sarah was playing with her "financial advisor" as well. Talk about a lack of boundaries!!!!!

It was not exactly a peck on the cheek we are talking about.

What bothers me the most about Sarah's dalliances is how the girls were around so often. That picture of little Beatrice, naked, standing close to Steve Wyatt just makes my skin crawl. And the girls were around while Sarah was playing with her "financial advisor" as well. Talk about a lack of boundaries!!!!!

I totally agree! That was a really bothersome photo.

There are some relationships that can run parralel to another one even if one is platonic. I believe that Sarah and Andrew have that connection that goes beyond the girls or duty or whatever one can call it.
Is Prince Andrew currently involved in a serious relationship? Is anyone in this forum into astrology?
Not that much. I use it as a lark. Here's a free site that's interesting.

alabe.com

I think Sarah learned a lesson from the Wyatt/Johnny Bryan fiasco pics and that she'll never be doing that again.
But what's Prince Andrew doing with her? I can't help but think it's some sort of smoke and mirrors for him, he doesn't have to commit to any woman and move on because he's got Sarah. . . .

Thanks for the news enovoros, it's just so pity that i don't have chances to be back and getting some photos of the Duke taken. Hope that he will have a great time there, and won't get sick with the current weather, as it is extremely hot right now both in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City.

Thanks for the links, evnovoros!!! Once again, P. Andrew working hard for his country.

I wish I could have seen the show. Jimmy at the Olympics with his long grey hair. Boy did he change the world and my life. I will always love that crazy little Angel. Hopefully we will see him still. Love Led Zeppelin.

Oh, I see...it was just the Thailand leg of the trip that was cancelled. Thank you for the links, magnik. :flowers:

Pics 8.9.2008

Britain's Prince Andrew meets Vietnam's Deputy Prime Minister and
Foreign Minister Pham Gia Khiem at the Government Guest House in
Hanoi September 8, 2008.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Pics 9.9.2008

Britain's Prince Andrew with Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Tan
Dung in Ho Chi Minh City on September 9, 2008. Prince Andrew is
on an official visit to mark the 35th anniversary of the establishment
of diplomatic relations between the two countries.

Looking at pic 3 it seems to me as if Andrew prefered water -
that's nice :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

His expression and posture in the first picture look just like Prince Philip!:)

Mon Dieu!!!! So many links and pics!!! Thank you everyone. My heart's all aflutter. He's def. my fav prince and he looks like he's dropped some more weight (looks fabulous, of course!) but he does have the tendency - at times - to look like a deer in the headlights, so to speak. But he's still adorable!

Not surprising. In a lot of Asian countries they tend to "toast" in the "yam sing" style. Frequently and drain the glass each time. It is a wise man who know's his limit and Prince Andrew is bright enough to know he needs a clear head during his trade meetings.

Britain is lucky that they have such a personable trade ambassador and diplomat who seems absolutely made for the job, as most international
Trade Ministers do not represent the cult of "youth". Wisdom, age, and more importantly, status are very, very important assets.

Not surprising. In a lot of Asian countries they tend to "toast" in the "yam sing" style. Frequently and drain the glass each time.
Do you know the whole tradition??
Sounds like the Hawaiian Jaycees to me! They have Banzai parties with lethal Kool-Aid and keep draining the glass! :D

Not surprising. In a lot of Asian countries they tend to "toast" in the "yam sing" style. Frequently and drain the glass each time. It is a wise man who know's his limit and Prince Andrew is bright enough to know he needs a clear head during his trade meetings.

From what I've read I was under the impression that Andrew doesn't drink alcohol, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom