Prince Andrew, Duke of York Current Events 3: March 2007-September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My, that's a lot of stuff he has on his uniform!!
The link says "Buy this pic". The press are always trying to make money, aren't they?

I gotta say I have never paid much attention to Prince Andrew, but he certainly is the best looking of the Windsor children. Who do you think he looks like I can't tell?

Pics 11.10.2007

Prince Andrew leaving Cipriani restaurant - London, England - 11.10.2007

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Pics 14.10.2007

Two new nice pics of Andrew today - Bella, where are you? ;):flowers:

Prince Andrew walks alongside South Africa's Ernie Els during the Final
of the HSBC World Match Play Championship at Wentworth Club, Virginia
Water, Surrey, 14 October 2007:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I'm surprised he isn't dating anyone seriously at this point. I doubt he would have a hard time...

I'm here, catching my breath, Iceflower! Great photos, as always. I love a man in dark suit. If I've said it once I'll say it again: Prince Andrew only gets better with age!!! I especially like that last photo. How adorable! And I'm surprised, too, Zembla, that he isn't dating. Though I believe the possible reasons why have already been discussed here. Never-the-less, I'm still waiting!

Pics 15.10.2007

Pics from Monday, I wish we would know what Andrew was
laughing about, it's so funny to see..:)

The Duke of York talks to 86-year-old Margaret Keith from Hounslow
as he visits the offices of Innocent smoothies in west London, 15 Oct:

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

You know, that could be an excellent "Caption This" opportunity such as, "But Prince Andrew, that isn't a fabric top, it's my knickers!"

Hmm. I think there are others that can do better!

Pics from Monday, I wish we would know what Andrew was
laughing about, it's so funny to see..:)

The Duke of York talks to 86-year-old Margaret Keith from Hounslow
as he visits the offices of Innocent smoothies in west London, 15 Oct:

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3
I don't know but she looks far from amused! :eek:

Those pics are too funny, Iceflower! I esp. like the expression on the woman's face. It's though she's looking at him thinking he's lost his mind. Even in mad laughter, Prince Andrew is still handsome!

Those pics are too funny, Iceflower! I esp. like the expression on the woman's face. It's though she's looking at him thinking he's lost his mind. Even in mad laughter, Prince Andrew is still handsome!
He is most assuredly handsome but is it me, or is he getting a bit portly?

He is most assuredly handsome but is it me, or is he getting a bit portly?
I think it depends on the photo. In some he looks heavier. I dunno . . . a man w a little meat on him is never really a bad thing. Esp. if it's P. Andrew!

I think it depends on the photo. In some he looks heavier. I dunno . . . a man w a little meat on him is never really a bad thing. Esp. if it's P. Andrew!
This is true! :D

He's rumoured to be the Queen's favourite child isn't he? He looks very relaxed at his engagements, seems genuine.

He's rumoured to be the Queen's favourite child isn't he?

Well, yes,... when Edward isn't being rumored as favorite, ...or when Anne isn't being reported to have become very close to her mother and favored....
I guess the only one never to have held the rumored favorite position is Charles. It's all rumors, though.

Well, yes,... when Edward isn't being rumored as favorite, ...or when Anne isn't being reported to have become very close to her mother and favored....
I guess the only one never to have held the rumored favorite position is Charles. It's all rumors, though.
Yeah, poor Charles is the odd one out, or at least I know he definitely isn't his father's favorite. Andrew was the favorite growing up, but I don't know about know, Anne shares her mother's love with horses and now with Zara they are 3 generations of horse finatics.:flowers:

I heard they call Anne Princess Grumpy...not surprised...she always looks miserable. Andrew always looks so pleasant and seemingly a lot of fun to be around.

Definitely. The Queen's supposed favorite is all depending on the subjective view expressed. All the commentators have varying ideas about that one.
It's the same with the speculation about her "favorite" grandchild. No one knows really, but many have a theory about it. :D

I heard they call Anne Princess Grumpy...not surprised...she always looks miserable. Andrew always looks so pleasant and seemingly a lot of fun to be around.
I'd be grumpy too with all those damnedable paps around! I always laugh when I hear them quote her as saying "Naff off!" :ROFLMAO:

(I can say that, can't I? It doesn't mean anything in America. . .)

I've heard Prince Andrew was his mother's favorite (if that's possible - I'm not a mum so I have no clue). I guess because she was already experienced having children and she was pretty comfortable in her role as HM, she was able to enjoy Andrew more than she was allowed her older two children. And I guess Andrew was a delightful baby. At least that's what I've heard.

I've heard Prince Andrew was his mother's favorite (if that's possible - I'm not a mum so I have no clue).

I am a mother, and believe me, the "favorite" designation can change from day to day, hour to hour even. :lol:

And I guess Andrew was a delightful baby. At least that's what I've heard.

I think he surely was a delightful baby and child. In the book Royal Children (Seward) there are the cutest pics of him and Edward growing up. Apparently, Andrew was a little troublemaker from the word go. :D

I am not a parent either but it has long been my suspicion that parents tend to have varying favortism towards their kids. I think each child is so unique, so a parent in a sense views each child as a kind of favorite but for a different reason(s) for each child.

I could never favor one child of mine to the other. I always told them I loved them both the same.

Well he's one of the youngest...usually they get the most attention.

Yes but they have different traits. My eldest was witty and funny and a ham. My youngest was shy and introverted and had his own little things that he did well. A good mother can't favor one or the other. You appreciate them for who they are and for what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom